Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I very much doubt that you have played a lot of Zelda Starfield or Jedi Survivor when they have NOT been released (and some of them will not even be released on Steam)
No, but I've played a lot of BotW, Skyrim/Fallout and Jedi Whatever and that was enough for me. I don't like Zelda, Bethesda-style open-world RPGs bore me to tears and aren't worth picking up until there's at least a year's worth of fan patches and I've been over Star Wars for years. It's not missing out when you have no investment in the original games/series to begin with.

Look, if you're looking forward to them, more power to you. I'm not saying 'people looking forward to this stuff also get off on snorting dried cat turds', I'm saying there's not much coming out that I'm personally interested in. That shouldn't be taken as a particularly controversial statement.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
That swimsuit seems... off. The hot pink is a very weird mesh with the goth vibe from her casual clothes. i like the one piece suit, but black or white seems like a more appropriate color imo

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Do you think we'd live if we got Laura these?

View attachment 2534447 View attachment 2534445

Or just winter wear...

View attachment 2534448
I personally like the second pair as winter wear but I'll bring both up with the team.

That swimsuit seems... off. The hot pink is a very weird mesh with the goth vibe from her casual clothes. i like the one piece suit, but black or white seems like a more appropriate color imo
Well, those are only one example from 3 categories. There's more categories and there will be clothing added as the game goes on in development.

Also, here's another teaser.

View attachment Main_Theme_-_Teaser.mp3

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022

Rodrigoleouf

Sep 28, 2017
Love the teasers.
I don't remember, will we get to facialize girls at the release ? Will there be various "amount of semen" visible if we cum one, two or more times on their face (or any part of their body) ?

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
It just looks weird because of the makeup on her face. I think it fits her figure rather well.

"Please tell me you're kidding"

Yes
>No

"...Is this an order?"

>Yes
No

"...understood."

And then if you try to make her do the kittycat pose or make meowing noises, she does a version of the speech from Taken where she reminds you of her skills and how she can easily slice you like cabbage.
>That's not a meow

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
And then if you try to make her do the kittycat pose or make meowing noises, she does a version of the speech from Taken where she reminds you of her skills and how she can easily slice you like cabbage.
I'm gonna bug the writer into making this a thing.

I don't remember, will we get to facialize girls at the release ?
Yes.

Will there be various "amount of semen" visible if we cum one, two or more times on their face (or any part of their body) ?
Uh I'm not sure. It shouldn't be that hard to do. I'll ask the team.

Ah, yes. Just what everyone wanted. YOUNG Rogue with low hanging breasts.
To be fair, her tits are just REALLY big.

Also another teaser for y'all.
Teaser2Laura.gif

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes