Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Simply wanting a power won't give it to him. He didn't get anything from Jean. Perhaps more thought on the nature of his powers is called for question? :unsure:
Oh, I know that. The situations the MC has been in have caused emotional distress or have been outright deadly. It seems he has to feel that a power would help him in a particular circumstance. He also may need a certain potential to obtain the power as well since the powers are:
A. The true power form of the person he copies from (Rogue's power actually being more of a death field she should be able to turn off if she stops inhibiting it with her anxieties). Since Jean's power is something else entirely, and he has not thought of getting that power, he simply has not even tried is what I really mean. So far all we know of Null's power is that he feels a potential danger or stress and thinks about overcoming it in some way and he , "Grows new powers out his @$$." as Spyke indicated. But he directs it by thinking it would be useful to have that power.
B. Weaker than the original it seems. He may also have a limited number of powers he can copy at a time and may need to juggle a limited number around according to what is useful to him at a particular time.

They need to git gud.
LOL. it is fairly easy. First encounter with Jean and she is like, "Your good at this." Score card A and two orgasms. Alas, I was not good enough to get her to go all the way. Gotta get her love and trust up more. At least she expressed guilt that she did not help me out.

On another note, I did encounter a duplication bug in the inventory. During the end of Winter mall encounter I bought the green thong for Rogue. On giving it to her after recovering, I still have it in inventory and Rogue has the option to use it as well.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Meh making them cum becomes way too easy infact by the end of spring the girls already are done whereas Mc only gets to cum once so I don't know how they are botching that
This roadblock is mostly at the beginning of the game where actions are more limited, especially when it's Jean

Reactions: Crichton

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
The girls have to git gud. Seriously, they cum so fast and then they just wanna move on, very selfish, shame on them.

Jeck30

Sep 1, 2022
As with this and many other games by various developers on here, the Mac files are packaged weirdly such that Archive Utility doesn't unpack them properly. Use The Unarchiver and you can play it.
Wow! Never heard of this before and it totally worked! Thanks a lot!

Jeck30

Sep 1, 2022
This is the correct answer. I'm not a Mac user myself and think it's something about the default way Ren'Py exports the Mac build, but I'm open to suggestions about how to package the Mac builds in a way that doesn't require the workaround!
FYI, it worked! If you change the way you package the files and need someone to test, just let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So...stupid question I guess, but does the remote vibrator work / actually do anything? I've got that shit cranked up to 11 and they don't seem to be responding at all. You aren't going to tell me all those camwhores were lying to everyone about those things, are you? :unsure:

Jun 20, 2018
We have a full OST... Skim through some of the settings and your computer's audio. If you don't find anything I'll bring it up to the dev team.
I think it was just Windows 11 being temperamental about audio as usual. I was able to get audio by plugging in headphones, and then unplugging them. No audio settings changed but it suddenly decided the game had audio. Don't know if this will hold for the next time I launch it but I'm happy to get it working at all.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So...stupid question I guess, but does the remote vibrator work / actually do anything? I've got that shit cranked up to 11 and they don't seem to be responding at all. You aren't going to tell me all those camwhores were lying to everyone about those things, are you? :unsure:
I believe it's fully implemented. There was a complaint that the remote takes too much of the screen but I'm suggesting it be moved.

Ever got any help dude? I'm stuck with exactly the same
RNG is being a bitch. I'm gonna check with the devs to see if it can be conditional. Something like Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley.

I think it was just Windows 11 being temperamental about audio as usual. I was able to get audio by plugging in headphones, and then unplugging them. No audio settings changed but it suddenly decided the game had audio. Don't know if this will hold for the next time I launch it but I'm happy to get it working at all.
Ah yeah. I have this same issue with discord audio calls. I go into audio, test the microphone, and then it works again.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
They work in real time. Legit wait teq. Not sure how best to use/ enjoy them, I don't know if you can put the phone down, but they're in the game. Leave it on to long w/o pausing the game and they'll go from horny to pissed eventually from you over doing it. It needs some refining, but it's real and implemented.

I'd say they should eventually add in phone sex and use it for that

for the other folks who will see this; Go to wardrobe and ask them to put it on. go to the phone, go to apps, and yadda yadda yadda.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Some additional Fan Sigs for The Null Hypothesis :

JEAN GREY - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,84 MB /.gif

T0HsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3333173_T0HsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

LAURA KINNEY - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,8 MB / .gif

T0HsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3333174_T0HsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

ROGUE - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,81 MB / .gif

T0HsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3333175_T0HsiG3.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And ronchonbon: thanks for your game & good luck with the future development. All the best & fingers crossed!

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Ugh, is there any way to change background in MC dialog bubble? Its kinda painfull for eyes watch this bright-red background with dots and black text.

Reactions: OverlordCW

Qna112

Jul 26, 2020
Ever got any help dude? I'm stuck with exactly the same
I checked the conditions with the console, and it seems like you have to study with her at least once this season. Also, make sure it is not a weekend, and it is before Evening. The event about helping her relax is in the hallway.

For the consoling her about her powers, you should already seen other events, it should be weekday before evening, you have to have max stamina, and she should be in class while Charles is there.

Reactions: drone4of2

OUK

May 28, 2017
Completed all events, but still maxing out the characters, therefore as follows a few thoughts which probably have been mentioned before.

I am struggling a bit to see the scrollbar or better: the moveable part of the scrollbar, because this object has often the same color as the background or frame where the scrollbar is included in (e.g. at ACTIONS during the sex scence or while choosing clothings for the girls) and I cannot see if I am already on the top of the scrollbar or at the bottom. If any chance to have a different (third) color that would be really helpful to avoid scrolling in the wrong direction.

Any chance to have the number of an active page of the load/save screen shown with a different color (or by showing the name "page 3", "page 4" and so on)? While I think it is probably not planned to have a in-game gallery for replaying special events (?) I normally use a lot of save slots for these events and it would be easier to navigate through the different pages when it can be directly seen on what page I am.

When using the HumHum-App on the mobile phone is it possible to "swipe" between the girls without going back to the main screen of the app? Like two arrows, one for the left direction, one for the right.

In the scenes with Rogue Null is holding hands with her quite often as part of the scene (e.g. while studying). Still, the gesture of Rogue is not changing always (e.g. reaching out her hand (which of course does not always fit)) and she often also is still wearing her gloves. At least to see that she is touching the hands of Null with her bare hand would be a nice detail.

If e.g. Laura is asking you to enter her room after a date the cinematic bars are partially blocking her body at the doggy position. If I just ask her to hook up itdoes not happen.

When the girls are giving a BJ and Null is coming in their mouth the scene ends with the face of the girls with their mouth closed. Do you have planned to add a few frames where they e.g. open their mouth, closing it again, swallow and open it again? Maybe while Zero is saying something like "Show me." and depending on the girls character their answer can be slightly different, like Rogue is happy when she is praised for being a good girl for swallowing.

During the sex scenes with Laura (here: so far without penetration) and Null is having his orgasm she is sometimes just taking the blow in her mouth/on her face without asking (which fits with her character), but Null has still the line to ask/tell her to go on her knees. Would be a nice details when instead of the sentence of Null only a description is shown like "Laura is pushing you on your back and..." and so on.

As far as I understand (please correct me if I am wrong) the dev team is quite willing to update already existing and completed parts of the game like Runey is doing it with his Harem Hotel (and I mostly love him for doing this). Therefore just a few thoughts about probably allready completed parts but as it was said it is still pre-alpha and therefore maybe of interest.

Null is asking Kurt about BAMF taxi, but I guess the first time he is using it for transporting Null is during the comic book store event. If I remember correctly before this event is the scence where Null has to organize something for Jean in the mall quickly. Maybe it is an idea that (after Null is running out of her room, checking the time still available, realizing that it will not work out) Null is asking Kurt to BAMF taxi him to the mall and back?

Regarding BAMF taxi: In 0.2 Null was scared with "GAH!" when Kurt has BAMFed around him. In 0.3 it partially goes to "GAAH!", so in 0.4 it clearly has to be going on with "GAAAH!" and so on (And yes, I remember that Null has mentioned during the update that he is familiarising with the BAMF, but still).

So far I have not tried to have a reaction of the girls when Null was not showering for several days. Still, maybe (if not already included) Laura can say something more that she likes to smell Null even more?

At the end of all available events Laura and Rogue are friends, but Rogue is calling Laura still X-23. Maybe an idea for a small scence where they explain to Null that Laura has allowed Rogue to call her Laura as well?

Still very happy with this game, thank you. :)

dividead

May 1, 2017
0.3a is the first version I played and it's pretty good, other than the grind and me not being a fan of female doms it's better in more ways than it's worse than the original, though maybe not quite as fun. Anyway, after playing it I check the updates to see how fast the game is being updated and I see "0.3 bla bla reduce grind"... wow!

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
0.3a is the first version I played and it's pretty good, other than the grind and me not being a fan of female doms it's better in more ways than it worse than the original, though maybe not quite as fun. Anyway, after playing it I check the updates to see how fast the game is being updated and I see "0.3 bla bla reduce grind"... wow!
It actually is not nearly as grindy as most of the games some of us have played. It seems to transition quite well. I think they are mixing up the term grind with patience. This game is not about meeting one of the girls and jumping in bed with her within the first day. It is not intended to be like RLE even though it was inspired by that game. It is its own game and goes another direction entirely. It is a dating simulator (not fast hookup simulator) with a developing mutant as the MC. The plot revolves around that, not necessarily sex (though later on there can be quite a bit of that for the patient).

4.70 star(s) 130 Votes