Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well.
I come to share the latest news and some previews posted on Discord by Maddening

Hey Everyone! Don't worry, this isn't bad news.

**TLDR:** Real life is keeping the team busy, but the artists are still chugging along as fast as our Patreon income allows. You can expect smaller updates with new art/content/bug-fixes in the near future. Also, check Patreon for a sneak peak at even more upcoming art! (all content will be free, this is just an early preview for patrons)

**What is this?**
I've been toying with the idea of starting something like a devlog for a little while, and the team likes to be transparent about how things are going, so let me know if this is something you want us to keep doing. I figure it can be like a monthly thing, or more frequent if there's enough stuff to talk about.

**What's next**
Our 0.4 update came out a few weeks ago now and since then we've been making progress towards 0.5. As per the roadmap, our next long term goals are the quirk overhaul and wardrobe stuff.

**Quirks**
The quirk overhaul is pretty involved because it doesn't just involve adding new code and writing, it means retroactively changing a bunch of stuff as well (because we're masochists). Old events have to be partially rewritten to fit our new system, but this won't break saves or anything so don't worry. Ultimately, this means you probably shouldn't expect changes to the quirk system in the short term, and instead expect that stuff when we're closer to full v0.5.

**Wardrobes**
New art is something constantly being drawn in the background while we write and code new parts of the game. The only limiting factor for that is income. This means the smaller updates we have planned for the near future will be mainly focused on bug crushing and adding new clothing options and sex poses as they're ready. The goal for full v0.5 will be for the girl's to have as many clothing options as they did when v0.2 initially released.

**Update depth and frequency**
It's around that time of year where people either have finals if they're still in school, life is getting busier due to work, or any number of other reasons. This holds true for the team as well so things have been a bit busy for us IRL. On the other hand, as mentioned previously, art is continuously chugging along in the background regardless of how fast the rest of development goes.

**New art**
On that note, there have been a few recent previews that might have flown under the radar, and some brand new stuff as well.

If you want early access to uncensored NSFW art previews, those are available to paid members over on Patreon, like this one which literally just went out :): (again this is all content everyone will eventually get for free, patrons just get an early look)

As always, thank you so much for all the support!
- Maddening

-Previews
SPOILER_Cerebro.png
SPOILER_Juggernaut.png
Jean3.png
Rogue1.png
Laura3.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 130 Votes