ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Yesterday's discussion about soundcards reminded me about the good old times when "alpha" and "beta" had actual strict definitions. "Alpha" meant something strictly for internal use and "beta" meant it was also distributed to non-employees. But that time is long gone and that fact is making me .
Well we were in beta but we had to rework and expand some systems. They're currently not as finished as we want to get everything done before we move onto chapter 2 and add more girls. So we rolled back to Alpha simply for state of the game.

The TL;DR is that we ran out of internal funding and needed external funding to continue the project.

Thankfully our community believes the abundance of stuff that is in the current build is worth Patrion dollars.

So far it also seems that most people are understanding of us wanting to get systems operating at 100% before we go on layering more story and girls on top of unfinished systems.

Game development is hard. Especially with the systems we're working with. :ROFLMAO:

Buttholder is a doomer girl? My assumption was that Buttholder is a man wearing peach-colored cape and eyemask, with long, simian-like arms and hands with very long fingers - for extended reach and extra grip.
No Buttholder is what you assumed. The doomer girl is his girlfriend.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Have we gotten any sneak peaks into what sort of kinks future characters might have?
Like Jean is into the whole sis/bro thing and Laura being protective of MC. They all fall into some variation of a sub/dom kink. Will future characters have similar kinks or different one ?

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Have we gotten any sneak peaks into what sort of kinks future characters might have?
Like Jean is into the whole sis/bro thing and Laura being protective of MC. They all fall into some variation of a sub/dom kink. Will future characters have similar kinks or different one ?
No specific sneak peaks, but we want to have tons of variety in the quirk department. While future characters may also have a variation on the sub/dom stuff, no two girls will be the same, and that's why each girl will have 2 specific aspects to their quirk. Like Jean is big sis + dom, a future girl could also be dom but combined with something else.

Jul 28, 2017
A little preview that RonChon made available on Discord

RonChon:Trying to get more previews! here's a WIP: a selfie you'll be able to receive in-game from Rogue. We still have a few rounds of rendering to get through, and the final version of the game will eventually have a simple bespoke background to complete the "mirror selfie" aesthetic, but we thought you might like to see the character art process

Uncensored preview available on Patreon and the final version will be messaged to subscribers with access to preview the art
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PrincessBitchJean

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
If you want to put the girls into "illegal" costumes, it seems like the way the shame check occurs it occurs when you save the costume, not when the girls wear it. Since shame is based on love and trust with a constant you can "fool" the game into dressing the girls however you want by using the dev console to set love and trust up super high, make the costume you want, and then save the costume.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
If you want to put the girls into "illegal" costumes, it seems like the way the shame check occurs it occurs when you save the costume, not when the girls wear it. Since shame is based on love and trust with a constant you can "fool" the game into dressing the girls however you want by using the dev console to set love and trust up super high, make the costume you want, and then save the costume.
That will work only temporarily. As soon as any increase or change to love or trust happens (sometimes, just change of day), it'll reset the love/trust to the season/chapter max. The costume will still be saved, but they won't wear it if you select it. (Or, at least, the last time I tried)

This is why my cheat breaks those chapter/season limits.

BTW, the shame calculation is (Love + Trust) * 0.25 and (Love + Trust) * 0.4 for public and private outfits respectively.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
That will work only temporarily. As soon as any increase or change to love or trust happens (sometimes, just change of day), it'll reset the love/trust to the season/chapter max. The costume will still be saved, but they won't wear it if you select it. (Or, at least, the last time I tried)

This is why my cheat breaks those chapter/season limits.

BTW, the shame calculation is (Love + Trust) * 0.25 and (Love + Trust) * 0.4 for public and private outfits respectively.
For me they were still wearing the costumes on their own. Even after the game "fixed" itself Wolverine was showing up on our dates wearing only her leather jacket and boots

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
For me they were still wearing the costumes on their own. Even after the game "fixed" itself Wolverine was showing up on our dates wearing only her leather jacket and boots
Yeah, on their own (scheduled) is different from when you select it. The point of my post was to point out that this is temporary and you'd have to reset their stats every time the stats reset and you make a change/set a outfit. I didn't want people to start posting things like "I got Rogue to roam around naked but now she now she won't wear the same outfit she was wearing earlier. Is this a bug?" Because people will.

That reminds me, I need to update my cheat injector... There was some guy that was posting images going "I can do X! I'm not cheating!" even though I was like "Dude, I wrote the cheat you're using. You're very clearly cheating." I need to update it so it very clearly shows when someone is cheating.

Reactions: Sweetluvd
4.70 star(s) 130 Votes