cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
I've managed to get Laura to fully DT me (text says to thehilt) but I don't think it is visually implemented yet...her mouth stops at 3/4 of the lenght.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So go play RLE and stop seeking attention by trying to start arguments over how your preferences should overshadow everyone else's. The game is not your cup of tea... move on.
don't bother, man. guy is clearly some hyper fan of RLE and is looking for any reason to bash a game about X-Men that they perceive to be a clone of RLE. those of us that love this game don't need to engage those who only wanna bash it

Rion13

May 2, 2020
Hi there,

maybe someone can help me out here. I am unable to become friends with Laura. I am stuck with the event of running into her midnight training season. This event seams to never happen. I am already in Spring and it never happened, even though I went and checked the Danger room every night. Am I missing something here?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
don't bother, man. guy is clearly some hyper fan of RLE and is looking for any reason to bash a game about X-Men that they perceive to be a clone of RLE. those of us that love this game don't need to engage those who only wanna bash it
Was not engaging so much as shutting down. It is easy to ignore people on this format. I just enjoy calling trolls out.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
they are random. I found some success with saving and loading to trigger 1 or 2 events but Idk if that would work for you
thanks for the reply, i'll try a little more, and by the way this is kinda weird, the game puts these as optionals but the main quest doesn't advance if you don't complete them, so what is optional about them? we are pretty much forced to complete them anyway or is this about ignoring the girl after it trigger, because there is always an option there, but i never tried to ignore the girl.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
maybe someone can help me out here. I am unable to become friends with Laura. I am stuck with the event of running into her midnight training season. This event seams to never happen. I am already in Spring and it never happened, even though I went and checked the Danger room every night. Am I missing something here?
Most of the time the events will fire correctly, however; I have noticed that when multiple events fire at the exact same time they can interfere with one another and one of the events does not seem to recur. For instance, I got an event for Jean in the Danger Room and as I entered the Danger Room to trigger it, Rogue called me to jog. I had to chose which event to complete and the other never popped back up. Probably interference causes both events to trigger with one completing falsely. Best bet is to go back to a recent save and try again so both events are still untriggered and try again. I am sure it will be ironed out in an update.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm kinda stuck in chapter 1: winter, i finished Rogue and Laura main quests however i'm stuck on jean, there is 2 optionals left, "help her relax before the exam" and "console her over her power troubles", all girls are maxed at 500 love and trust, can't gain anything above that, and the jean events just don't trigger, i'm like 15 days ingame just waiting and sleeping and nothing, is there a way to trigger that i'm missing or it's just random?
That's actually chatper 1: fall

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So far it is a huge amount of grinding as I'm as well getting to finish off the Fall segment although with hooking up with Anna/Rogue and Jean they have me blue balled at just fooling around with them while they're still in their bras and panties...and they orgasm meter seems to be stuck at about an eighth away from being filled.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
That's a lot of words for "Please add Kitty."

She's on the table and potentially chapter 2. Who knows? You'll know when chapter 2 comes out.
I'll be honest with you - I don't know anything about X-Men universe in general and mutant girls in particular. I've seen Kitty in Oni's game and if that rendition of her is accurate - I am not interested at all. What I've tried to ask - the girls introduced in later chapters will have same amount of content as Rouge or Jean? And when I'm saying "same amount" I mean in total, with all chapters in mind.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
So far it is a huge amount of grinding as I'm as well getting to finish off the Fall segment although with hooking up with Anna/Rogue and Jean they have me blue balled at just fooling around with them while they're still in their bras and panties...and they orgasm meter seems to be stuck at about an eighth away from being filled.
This game is not intended as a quick lay game. It is a relational/dating game simulating the experiences of a newly developing mutant finding himself with many possible relationship options. Sex comes as a result of navigating interpersonal experiences with the ladies. That this takes time and effort is by intent as the MC does not have mind control or corruption power over the ladies. There is a help menu in game that you can read through that may aid you in determining how to navigate sexual interactions, or as Richard Pryor once stated in a line in a movie (See No Evil, Hear No Evil), "You gotta feel around and see what's happening."

1706798163348.jpeg

At the beginning, the question marks next to the options in the sexual action menu indicate that you do not know what a particular lady likes at certain times. As you engage in further encounters with her you may begin to see red and blue hearts on certain options as you get to know her preferences. When you see an option with a red heart it will give greater gains, a blue heart gives negatives as she is tired of that action. These can change during a scene to simulate that the girl wants a different kind of stimulation so you have to keep an eye on them and switch it up sometimes.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This game is not intended as a quick lay game. It is a relational/dating game simulating the experiences of a newly developing mutant finding himself with many possible relationship options. Sex comes as a result of navigating interpersonal experiences with the ladies. That this takes time and effort is by intent as the MC does not have mind control or corruption power over the ladies. There is a help menu in game that you can read through that may aid you in determining how to navigate sexual interactions, or as Richard Pryor once stated in a line in a movie (See No Evil, Hear No Evil), "You gotta feel around and see what's happening."

View attachment 3315730

At the beginning, the question marks next to the options in the sexual action menu indicate that you do not know what a particular lady likes at certain times. As you engage in further encounters with her you may begin to see red and blue hearts on certain options as you get to know her preferences. When you see an option with a red heart it will give greater gains, a blue heart gives negatives as she is tired of that action. These can change during a scene to simulate that the girl wants a different kind of stimulation so you have to keep an eye on them and switch it up sometimes.
Thanks also I got a pop up to progress story so I could complete side missions which I forgot could be done at anytime so I opted to postpone the main progression and I was looking to see if there was a way to progress to next part of main story...

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I'll be honest with you - I don't know anything about X-Men universe in general and mutant girls in particular. I've seen Kitty in Oni's game and if that rendition of her is accurate - I am not interested at all. What I've tried to ask - the girls introduced in later chapters will have same amount of content as Rouge or Jean? And when I'm saying "same amount" I mean in total, with all chapters in mind.
Regarding Kitty, no, that rendition of her is not accurate. Evolution did a thing where it reimagined a lot of characters to be very different from the comics, Rogue and Wanda have never been goths, for example. In comics Kitty is just a sweetheart.

As for your question, yes, all girls will have the same amount of content.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Regarding Kitty, no, that rendition of her is not accurate. Evolution did a thing where it reimagined a lot of characters to be very different from the comics, Rogue and Wanda have never been goths, for example. In comics Kitty is just a sweetheart.

As for your question, yes, all girls will have the same amount of content.
Got it, thank you.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Thanks also I got a pop up to progress story so I could complete side missions which I forgot could be done at anytime so I opted to postpone the main progression and I was looking to see if there was a way to progress to next part of main story...
If you postpone progression of the main story, you can always get back to it by going to your room and scrolling to the bottom of the menu where it says "progress main story." That option should always be present so you can get back on track any time.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So basically they made rogue like with "better" art but worse in every other regard, with a story and dialogue worthy of a shitty isekai. It tries to be more story driven but doesn't allow you to pick the path you want with a girl. The choices just give you different "love" and "trust" values, and they all lead to the same outcomes. You just have to grind more for the singular sex "scene" where they just take a couple poses and photoshop the girl's face into them.
I think it is cool, makes the two a little more different from each other. Also it adds more Flesh on the bones, some side quests with missions as an X-Men later on and im dope. Only thing i would partly agree is that the progession system forces you to get an number of points for all girls at some time, i have to check if it is possible to get them if you only in a relationship with one of them, i think it is but it will take longer. Starting a new run soon, so i will test it.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I've managed to get Laura to fully DT me (text says to thehilt) but I don't think it is visually implemented yet...her mouth stops at 3/4 of the lenght.
We're working on animations. We are aware Laura is kinda off in proportions.

Not sure if Kurt wants part of the action or if he is being overly protective of the ladies, but he is starting to creep me out here.
Yes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cannavaro99

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I think it is cool, makes the two a little more different from each other. Also it adds more Flesh on the bones, some side quests with missions as an X-Men later on and im dope. Only thing i would partly agree is that the progession system forces you to get an number of points for all girls at some time, i have to check if it is possible to get them if you only in a relationship with one of them, i think it is but it will take longer. Starting a new run soon, so i will test it.
So far as progress with individual girls, those are all considered side quests and not required to progress the story. You chose who you want to romance and how much interaction you have with each girl.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes