MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So far as progress with individual girls, those are all considered side quests and not required to progress the story. You chose who you want to romance and how much interaction you have with each girl.
Ah yes, you are right, i just mixed that up somehow. Thank for the reminder.(y)

Reactions: Mutation8888

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I have no complaints about the game, but just for the record, I've completed the first year and continued, maxing all three girls at 1000 Love/Trust and still have two untriggered optional side quests per girl which have rolled over through the seasons. So the RNG may need a tweak.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Only thing i would partly agree is that the progession system forces you to get an number of points for all girls at some time, i have to check if it is possible to get them if you only in a relationship with one of them, i think it is but it will take longer. Starting a new run soon, so i will test it.
You can do it without dating any of them and it won't extend your play time.*

It's about building trust in your future teammates.

Love points and trust points can become incredibly imbalanced depending on how you play and certain girls, X-23 being the current biggest example, require trust over love in most of her interactions.

*If it does then I'll talk to the dev team about it. We don't wanna punish people because they waited for their favorite waifu.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
i give up, one of the two, or i have really bad luck or my game is bugged, because beside those 15 days i said in my last post, i tried wait and sleep for more 30 days and the optionals for jean still didn't trigger on the map, i'm completely stuck on the main quest because of that, please make the optionals trigger based on some kind of value like love, trust, days of the week, whatever, don't put something needed to advance main quest as random event. ^^"

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
i give up, one of the two, or i have really bad luck or my game is bugged, because beside those 15 days i said in my last post, i tried wait and sleep for more 30 days and the optionals for jean still didn't trigger on the map, i'm completely stuck on the main quest because of that, please make the optionals trigger based on some kind of value like love, trust, days of the week, whatever, don't put something needed to advance main quest as random event. ^^"
The optional quests aren't required to advance the main story.

Also, we're working on Jean's as it's a well-known bug.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
This game is not intended as a quick lay game. It is a relational/dating game simulating the experiences of a newly developing mutant finding himself with many possible relationship options. Sex comes as a result of navigating interpersonal experiences with the ladies. That this takes time and effort is by intent as the MC does not have mind control or corruption power over the ladies. There is a help menu in game that you can read through that may aid you in determining how to navigate sexual interactions, or as Richard Pryor once stated in a line in a movie (See No Evil, Hear No Evil), "You gotta feel around and see what's happening."

View attachment 3315730

At the beginning, the question marks next to the options in the sexual action menu indicate that you do not know what a particular lady likes at certain times. As you engage in further encounters with her you may begin to see red and blue hearts on certain options as you get to know her preferences. When you see an option with a red heart it will give greater gains, a blue heart gives negatives as she is tired of that action. These can change during a scene to simulate that the girl wants a different kind of stimulation so you have to keep an eye on them and switch it up sometimes.
Sounds like a doormat simulator where you constantly bend over backwards for the girls and they inorganically gain points no matter what. Why would any of these characters like a guy like that? Especially Laura.

Reactions: Chronos Alpha-Omega

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Sounds like a doormat simulator where you constantly bend over backwards for the girls and they inorganically gain points no matter what. Why would any of these characters like a guy like that? Especially Laura.
Sounds like you haven't really played the game.

I'm waiting and hoping for some adjustments in regards to the girls' quirks and how we can interact to them (and how they in turn interact with us and with the other girls in the harem), but there isn't anything "doormat" in the game right now. Ever played cross-world academy? That's a doormat (I'm giving it some time to see if that MC grows a spine over some updates).

In here, overall, I find the MC acting like a normal dude would for the most part. I get (and would like) the want of acting differently as a whole, but to call it doormat is a laughable exaggeration.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
It isn't like that mate although the quirks for Laura may get a tad over but you completely reject it and also they are working on it so there are more variations,for rogue it's a normal dating sim and Jean has some quirks but those are more doting than anything

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Do you have any tips how to gain Love\Trust points?

For me its a mystery, what type of points I will get. Dialog options seem to add them at random, dates are barely adding anything consdering how much time it takes for one date and I can have only 1 date a day. Even gifts sometimes dont add any points.

Also, hardcaps suck. Wasted a good gift just before hitting hardcap because of some artificial reasons.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Do you have any tips how to gain Love\Trust points?

For me its a mystery, what type of points I will get. Dialog options seem to add them at random, dates are barely adding anything consdering how much time it takes for one date and I can have only 1 date a day. Even gifts sometimes dont add any points.

Also, hardcaps suck. Wasted a good gift just before hitting hardcap because of some artificial reasons.
Mostly 1 answer is stupid and other two are good with one being the best atleast that's what I have noticed I just rollback to check the other good option to see what gives more as for the dates I agree the love and trust increase is very meager for how much time it takes.The gifts one is problem rn which devs are fixing

Reactions: NeonSelf

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
It sounds like you have the term doormat mixed up with something else. While you can allow interactions to progress with some of the girls in a dominant role, the MC has plenty of options to dissuade such interactions. Basically the devs are trying to set it up where different fetishes can be played out with separate girls according to the players preferences. I for example, prefer more middle of the road interactions where both partners get a say and nobody gets dominated in the relationship.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Sounds like a doormat simulator
Sentence starters like these make me wish I could skip over a comment, sadly I must read every comment in this thread.

I'm waiting and hoping for some adjustments in regards to the girls' quirks and how we can interact to them (and how they in turn interact with us and with the other girls in the harem), but there isn't anything "doormat" in the game right now.
They're coming.

Ever played cross-world academy? That's a doormat (I'm giving it some time to see if that MC grows a spine over some updates).
Maybe I'm not far enough in but I haven't seen much to imply that he's a doormat.

Granted I have a backlog a mile long.

In here, overall, I find the MC acting like a normal dude would for the most part. I get (and would like) the want of acting differently as a whole, but to call it doormat is a laughable exaggeration.
Null very much is a normal dude and that will be a static predefined part of his character. As someone whose only interaction with mutants has been hearing them in the news, pretty much every new experience is gonna be a world changer.

I for example, prefer more middle of the road interactions where both partners get a say and nobody gets dominated in the relationship.
Non-quirk Rogue

But as we rework things, you'll be able to draw boundaries with Jean and Laura. Jean will always be doting and Laura will always feel protective but we'll try and make them both feel less controlling.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Non-quirk Rogue

But as we rework things, you'll be able to draw boundaries with Jean and Laura. Jean will always be doting and Laura will always feel protective but we'll try and make them both feel less controlling.
Yeah.. I understand Laura and the idea for the MC will be to teach her social skills and such.. She is still always going to be an aggressive and somewhat socially awkward female wild child, but she is also trying to figure out how to express herself "normally" (don't use that term with her though). Jean needs to feel wanted and validated, so as long as the MC keeps her spirits up and gives her enough attention along the moderate route she should be fine.

Rogue is my go to. The goth stuff her newer age format has gotten into is not really my thing (remembering Rogue from the actual comic rather than the cartoon, man I feel old) but I am adaptable and the goth stuff really is not overly pronounced as she is now. On the flip side, the old Rogue had some personality traits that could have been hashed out better (I mean she did go with that Gambit character of all people, now that is desperation), which the new age goth Rogue portrays better in my opinion.

Reactions: drone4of2

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Yeah.. I understand Laura and the idea for the MC will be to teach her social skills and such.. She is still always going to be an aggressive and somewhat socially awkward female wild child, but she is also trying to figure out how to express herself "normally" (don't use that term with her though).
She'll always be an odd one, I say this with affection. Most of her writing in this game stems from her sudden transformation into a female Wolverine in the comics. There wasn't much build-up to it. Logan died and she was now Wolverine. She became significantly more socially competent off-panel and adopted Logan's traits. Small teenage side-kick included.

So we're embracing the weirdo that you see in her origin comics and we wanna explore how that would evolve properly. Instead of just changing her personality because legacy characters are written weirdly.

Jean needs to feel wanted and validated, so as long as the MC keeps her spirits up and gives her enough attention along the moderate route she should be fine.
Pretty much. Although there's been a big push in the discord to make "Big Sis" Jean "more psycho." While we're not gonna be doing that, I believe most of the focus is on making regular Jean more manageable. If you push Jean to be unhinged, ya' should expect unhinged behavior.

Rogue is my go to. The goth stuff her newer age format has gotten into is not really my thing (remembering Rogue from the actual comic rather than the cartoon, man I feel old) but I am adaptable and the goth stuff really is not overly pronounced as she is now. On the flip side, the old Rogue had some personality traits that could have been hashed out better (I mean she did go with that Gambit character of all people, now that is desperation), which the new age goth Rogue portrays better in my opinion.
Oh classic southern belle Rogue will be a thing trust me.

It's just that her introduction to the X-Men had her be like an insecure 16-year-old with super strength. Because of timeline alterations, she doesn't have the super strength yet.

We went "How would be depict a mid-2000s version of that?" Seeing as we were all fans of Evo but wanted to be comic-focused we went with a more period-appropriate goth.

Her Gothness will NOT be a phase. As that is a stereotype we don't intend to perpetuate. It's just we gotta get through the 70s and 80s material before we get the 90s where she had a huge mane of hair and an inclination towards smack-talking people who thought they had a chance of taking her on.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes