ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
There is a problem with loading save where it just takes you all the way back to a really old save, losing hours of playing in the process. Will this be fix anytime soon?
I don't know how this is possible. This is also the first report of this "bug". I'll need more info to help you with this.

Can't play the game. It just opens in white and doesn't respond.
I'm gonna need more info. What system are you playing on?

If the girls have max love\trust, does polyamory\friendship system add anything, or do you need to start over to see the new content?
To my knowledge, there was no big event added. Just a lot of sandbox stuff that can be seen at any point as long as their relationship is high enough.

any ETA on "Load" button
Our UI guy was taking a break and then his PC broke. He's back now so most likely next update.

showers that cost stamina during the afternoon, but not in the morning?
Might be an oversight. I don't think showers should take a time slot when compared to other time consuming activities in the game.

I often get the red mark just to open the map and find no active events at the time.
We're working on it. The system is a little bit finicky.

I've been arguing for a Harvest Moon system. Where everyone is at a specific time and place.

Though we don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water as the Americans say so we wanna see if we can finetune it before scrapping it.

I have a bit of nitpick with Colossus. I am assuming he's in his late teens or early twenties. All event are taking place in mid-2000's. In that context word "comrade" you can hear from him sounds very bizarre. Is he a member of some left-wing political organization? Or a time traveler?
that word as an address to someone virtually disappeared in early 90's.
P.S To be completely honest, I don't really like this word in English, I think it sound very awkward. Just thought would be good to point out and discuss thing I thought was right.
Is it anachronistic?
The soviet union collapsed in 1991. The game roughly takes place in 2005. So it's been gone for 14ish years.

Colossus I believe is 20 or 21. So he had lived in the Soviet's farming communes for a third of his life before the Soviets collapsed.

So it's not anachronistic.

Aside from that, the lore of the comics and our game is that Xavier just telepathically downloaded an English dictionary into the brains of Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Magik.

However, he didn't actually teach them how to use the language so it's a lot of awkward translation as they grow to understand it properly.

Plus something that neither the writers nor I will confirm, but he could just be fucking with you the same way that Nightcrawler types his accent out when texting you.

weird bug. my outfits don't always keep their recolored status
The clothing system also doesn't ever work properly. Whether the characters wear their custom outfits or not is always a crapshoot, and even when they do, they always seem to revert to one of the default outfits eventually no matter what.
Huh, I'll mention it to the dev team.

Anyone else having issues with the room keys? Rogue and Jean gave me theirs, Laura didn't yet. I had the option to use them for a short while, but now it went away and the keys are not in my inventory at all. I can't just enter the girls' rooms either, I have to always knock. Not a big deal but it might be a bug.
I'll mention this to the dev team. Can you provide a save for us to look at?

any prediction on when the storm will be implemented?
Chapter 2.

Though be patient. We are holding off on Chapter 2 until we get all the core systems completed.

How long is the playtime/content for this game?
We held a poll and on average it takes 5 hours if you stick with one girl and don't go for completionism.

That time is obviously extended if you go for all three girls, do the side content, and go achievement hunting.

@ShinyBoots1993, have you consider bumping it to 2048*2048 or even 4096*4096?
I have no idea what this means. :unsure:

I'm just the talky guy who collects feedback.

So far, is it possible to do anal only(keep them virgin and hopefully, the game recognizes your decision) and threesomes?
Not yet. Eventually but we got things higher on our priority list.

No. the Devs are against this play style. No anal allowed without fucking their pussy first.
Please don't put words in our mouths. None of us are against it. We just didn't include it at first because most games tend to go that route of progression.

We have a list of characters that we think make sense to be anal queens and girls who'd be fine with anal first.

No ETA on when they'll be included but please don't make assumptions that can mislead others.

We tend to not pronounce the g at the end of multi-syllable words ending with 'ing' but have no trouble with the g in single syllable wordes ending with 'ing'. The example above is the writer making a mistake and using a completely different word. It should have been spelled "progressin' ", just replacing the g with an apostrophe since not pronouncing the g is the only difference in the pronunciation of the word. Progression is a completely different word. Words are not hard for us, we just have our own way of saying them. To us, your the ones not pronouncing the words right.;)
Our writers are from New Jersey and Scotland respectively. I just slapped them with a limited guide basically saying "Okay these are the Southern sayings actually used in Mississippi."

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Please don't put words in our mouths. None of us are against it. We just didn't include it at first because most games tend to go that route of progression.

We have a list of characters that we think make sense to be anal queens and girls who'd be fine with anal first.
Nah when I asked on discord I was told it is not planned. Maybe talk to your discord guys then.

• Wow
Reactions: d630

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Can't agree with you on the part of "standing out and attracting attention", It may be a bit archaic, after all more commonly used one would be "Брат" and "Друг", but not that different than "Уважаемый", especially if you need more respectable but still familiar way to address someone. But again, I judge based on my own experience and environment.
Environment it is, I agree with that. In our industrial wastelands persons saying "Уважаемый" were very likely to have tattoos on their fingers and couple of prison terms under their belt. We are in need of the full-blown etnographic expedition - "Personal addresses in the Black Earth and Non-Black Earth Economic regions of Russia during the 1980-2010 period". Do we have any willing sponsors in the audience?

Is it unrealistic to hear if you're actually from those countries? Absolutely - just ask me about Wolfsbane's accent, as a native Scotsman. Is it anachronistic? No doubt about it. Does it still make comic book nerd happy brain chemicals go brrr? Sure does, and since we're still trying to be true to the comics, it's part of what makes it in, for better and worse.
Okay, thanks for clarifying.

Our UI guy was taking a break and then his PC broke. He's back now so most likely next update.
I'll be waiting patiently for that wonderful day.

Might be an oversight. I don't think showers should take a time slot when compared to other time consuming activities in the game.
Might be? There is no consensus on that? What design documents says?

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
I hope future updates include more ways for the girls to hang out with each other. I don't want to interact with them at the pool because I don't want them to get tan lines.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Stereotypes. The characters shown in a way the other parts of the world expect them to be.
American - a cowboy with two pistols
Asian - calm and polite deadly martial artist
Irish - funny drunkard (no offense, love you guys)
Russian - a guy who still lives in USSR

It's even funny, we used to this.
Meanwhile...
hq720.jpg

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
you can train with rogue while Laura is there or vice versa and it should cause the event to happen. I think most events will happen automatically but the first season was a lot slower in progression so i could be wrong with that..
That was the first thing I tried but it never worked out but thanks anyway. Fortunately its optional so I might just chalk that up as a loss

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
(come on ingame only 7 days might've happened. They'll flirt with mc max. How can they fall in love that fast>??)
Well, to actually get to LOVE requires you to get to Spring, which is three seasons or 9 months (roughly). It is compressed for the game, but in the world it is actually a fairly long time.

I also wish to point out that this is the direct opposite of the people that want a harem in the first few season of the game. :D

Dankmemeslover69

Jan 16, 2022
Bro the game is great ngl. But I think dev is rushing romantic plotlines imo. Let's compare this game to "superhuman" Developments in main plotlines are happening along with romantic plotlines too. Here were getting romantic plotlines with characters without the main story going in parallel. I think that need to be changed for a more interesting and exciting and natural progression too. (come on ingame only 7 days might've happened. They'll flirt with mc max. How can they fall in love that fast>??) If someone here's on patreon please let dev know this. Otherwise this game is amazing.!!
Bro, this game is more of a trainer with a bit of story, while Superhuman is a full blown out visual novel, can't compare the two, different genres.

Reactions: cannavaro99

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
When you have one stamina, showers often use a time slot. I don't think it happened every time but most of the time it would. However once I unlocked multiple stamina it seems to have stopped doing that. Could just be a bug with 1 stamina.

I need to see this list. It's amusing to me to think of all the X-People and decide who likes anal the most.

I think the girls friendship system isn't terrible but isn't implemented the best. You can ask a girl to be your girlfriend at the end of the first segment and you can ask all three girls without any warning. However this just causes them to get mad at you at the start of the second segment. Also there's a hierarchy of girlfriends depending on what order you ask them. Like if you go Rogue -> Laura -> Jean then Rogue gets made if you date Laura and Laura gets mad if you date Jean. The main issue is you can't unlock polyamory until the 3rd segment because of the caps on Love and Trust. So the 2nd segment just becomes miserable because you're so afraid to interact with any girl because it might cause the others to freak out. I feel you either need to delay the girlfriend step of the relationship, not allow you to ask another girl when you've already asked one with a great big warning on what this means or allow polyamory sooner in the 250-500 range.

Also please add friendship numbers in the UI somewhere. It could be on the Hum Hum page. If you don't want actual numbers it could just be like an emoji or something of how each girl feels about each other girl.

Reactions: ARB582 and Eldenor

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
There seems to be something screwy going on with the friendship system. Started dating rogue, said she needed to be friends before she is ok with me dating anyone else, so I increase her friendship with Laura and Jean and then asked her if i could date them and she said she's ok with it. But then once i got back from a date a with Laura, Rogue got upset and was mad for a couple of days, plus a I lost a bunch of trust. Now whenever I ask her what she thinks of Laura, she acts like they aren't good friends.

Last edited:

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
Yeah, also having issues. Asked Rogue to date Jean, she said ok. Then after I went on a date with her she showed up and screamed at me for "doing it anyway". Definitely some trigger not quite properly set up there.

Reactions: ARB582 and Eldenor

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I think the girls friendship system isn't terrible but isn't implemented the best. You can ask a girl to be your girlfriend at the end of the first segment and you can ask all three girls without any warning. However this just causes them to get mad at you at the start of the second segment. Also there's a hierarchy of girlfriends depending on what order you ask them. Like if you go Rogue -> Laura -> Jean then Rogue gets made if you date Laura and Laura gets mad if you date Jean. The main issue is you can't unlock polyamory until the 3rd segment because of the caps on Love and Trust. So the 2nd segment just becomes miserable because you're so afraid to interact with any girl because it might cause the others to freak out. I feel you either need to delay the girlfriend step of the relationship, not allow you to ask another girl when you've already asked one with a great big warning on what this means or allow polyamory sooner in the 250-500 range.

Also please add friendship numbers in the UI somewhere. It could be on the Hum Hum page. If you don't want actual numbers it could just be like an emoji or something of how each girl feels about each other girl.
I was thinking about playing this update, but it doesn't sound fun if that's the case. :(

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
been awhile since I asked a question here. can someone please explain how to invite 2 girls to the pool to increase friendship? preferably in a step-by-step process

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes