DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
So I played this again and it's continued being impeccable. I intend to play again at v.0.10 or so. Just a wishlist of things I want by that version:
Year One rounded out.
Images of Cecilia added.
Storm introduced as a full character.
At least one further new love interest (Magik, Jubilee, Psylocke, Marrow or Kitty maybe (personally leaning towards Jubilee or Psylocke to add a different race of character).
Other male characters to interact with (love rivals or maybe igloo brothers).
Different date options.
Different work options.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
So I played this again and it's continued being impeccable. I intend to play again at v.0.10 or so. Just a wishlist of things I want by that version:
Year One rounded out.
Images of Cecilia added.
At least one further new love interest (Magik, Jubilee, Psylocke, Marrow or Kitty maybe (personally leaning towards Jubilee or Psylocke to add a different race of character).
Other male characters to interact with (love rivals or maybe igloo brothers).
Different date options.
Different work options.
Glad you enjoyed the update. As for your wishlist we're actively working to finish the chapter 1 finale, and chapter 2 will introduce 3 new love interests, the only confirmed one of them being Storm. There will be more male NPCs to interact with in the future but there will not be any love triangles, igloo brothers, or any sharing of the girls with other guys.

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
Glad you enjoyed the update. As for your wishlist we're actively working to finish the chapter 1 finale, and chapter 2 will introduce 3 new love interests, the only confirmed one of them being Storm. There will be more male NPCs to interact with in the future but there will not be any love triangles, igloo brothers, or any sharing of the girls with other guys.
Thanks for the reply. Interesting to know how you intend on moving forward. It's a shame there's not going to be sharing. Maybe voyeurism? Colossus and Kitty perhaps?

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Interesting to know how you intend on moving forward. It's a shame there's not going to be sharing. Maybe voyeurism? Colossus and Kitty perhaps?
Sorry, but no. You can check out "List of No" on discord for a detailed list of things that won't be included in the game. There won't be any cheating or sharing girls, all girls will be single when you meet them, and Kitty is a possible future love interest so putting her with Colossus would break those rules.

Marshalllaserbat

May 28, 2024
How do you get Jean to foster her relationship with Anna? I have Anna at the love level and she has said she is cool with me dating Laura but I can't figure out how to get her to be okay with Jean.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
This is something I really hope they improve. There are a bunch of hidden flags in the game for scenes that are supposed to trigger but no indication at all in what you're supposed to do to trigger them. I've played through the game twice and still haven't gotten Laura to want to have sex. It would be really nice if there was something you could do proactively as a player in order to unlock this content instead of waiting for the game to decide it wants it to happen or at least a quest journal that said "wander around the halls until Laura talks to you" or "go to sleep by yourself over and over until she shows up in your room." At a certain point you have no idea if the game isn't doing what it's supposed to or you're not doing some very specific thing that they based the next scene triggering off of.
Well, you can kind of call them hidden, but, for the most part, they're not. As I said in my cheat injector thread:
These flags are applied in a linear fashion, but not related to each other in any linear way.
So, as long as you're doing the quests, you'll be fine. Basically, a lot of people think that the quests are opened by stats alone when they're not. Here are the conditions for sex with Laura:

Code:
[
            "Laura in Partners",

"EventScheduler.check('Laura_I_love_you', condition = '<= day - 3')",

"Player.location == Player.home",
            "not Present",

"approval_check(Laura, threshold = Laura_thresholds['sex'])",

"Laura.is_in_normal_mood()"]
So, Laura has to be a partner, it has to be 3 days after she's said "I love you", you have to be home, she has to not be there, she can't be mad at your and her approval has to reach a certain threshold (stats). The other thing to note is that some of these quests are chapter/season sensitive. I think, since this game was inspired from RLE, people think "If I get enough points, they'll fuck me.". But that's not how it works in this game nor is it how it works in reality.

DinkleDonk

Apr 22, 2022
Finally really getting into making custom outfits now that they've added so many options and wow does the performance get bad quickly. I get the sense that recolouring has a big impact. Does anybody have an idea of what bounds to stay in to keep the game running smoothly?
EDIT: I'm wondering if it's all memory performance hurdles, since nothing is actually spiking in Task Manager

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Code:
[
            "Laura in Partners",

"EventScheduler.check('Laura_I_love_you', condition = '<= day - 3')",

"Player.location == Player.home",
            "not Present",

"approval_check(Laura, threshold = Laura_thresholds['sex'])",

"Laura.is_in_normal_mood()"]
So, Laura has to be a partner, it has to be 3 days after she's said "I love you", you have to be home, she has to not be there, she can't be mad at your and her approval has to reach a certain threshold (stats). The other thing to note is that some of these quests are chapter/season sensitive. I think, since this game was inspired from RLE, people think "If I get enough points, they'll fuck me.". But that's not how it works in this game nor is it how it works in reality.
Yeah all of this is hidden from the player. The ones that only happen in a particular chapter are particularly egregious since you can really speedrun the chapters if you want at get them done in 3-4 days of game time and because the quest log says you're all done you'd just move on and miss out on whatever was supposed to happen. All I'm asking is that the game tells me about this crap so I know if I'm going to miss something and I'm not just skipping through a week of days just to see if a random scene is going to pop up "3 days later".

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Year One rounded out.
Unless someone on the dev team does something in their off time before it's finished, this is gonna be the focus of our next major update.
Images of Cecilia added.
A possibility. :BootyTime:

Next chapter.

At least one further new love interest
Three per chapter and maybe more if we still have the creative energy for it.

Other male characters to interact with
I'm actively pushing for more and as long as it doesn't eat into the budget too much we have no reason to not include more.

(love rivals or maybe igloo brothers).
Mad already explained this bit.

Personally I don't mind love rivals and being able to high five Wolverine after banging Viper would be fun. :KEK:

Different date options.
I have an entire list of fun ideas. Coney Island dates anyone? :D

Different work options.
As we expand the town, expanding the mansion is our current focus, we'll likely add more ways of making money.

Why would they do that? Bringing stuff like that into a game without announcing it beforehand only leads to disaster.
Yeah we wouldn't sneak in something like that. :WutFace:

"List of No" on discord
The FAQ linked in my signature also has this list.

wow does the performance get bad quickly.
We are working our butts off to solve this issue. o_O

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Yeah all of this is hidden from the player.
I honestly don't know what else we can do to be more transparent? We've added warnings at the end of seasons, nightcrawler outright breaks the fourth wall to explain core features, we've added micro-stats and indications to character menus.

Would you like us to open a dedicated email for hyper specific questions? :WaitWhat:

The ones that only happen in a particular chapter are particularly egregious since you can really speedrun the chapters if you want at get them done in 3-4 days of game time and because the quest log says you're all done you'd just move on and miss out on whatever was supposed to happen.
We openly advertise that the game isn't meant to be played this way.

If you want to speedrun to sex, play RLE. It's good for that purpose.

If you want to experience the stories... be patient and experience them dude. :(

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I honestly don't know what else we can do to be more transparent? We've added warnings at the end of seasons, nightcrawler outright breaks the fourth wall to explain core features, we've added micro-stats and indications to character menus.

Would you like us to open a dedicated email for hyper specific questions? :WaitWhat:

We openly advertise that the game isn't meant to be played this way.

If you want to speedrun to sex, play RLE. It's good for that purpose.

If you want to experience the stories... be patient and experience them dude. :(
It's more I just don't know when I've experienced them all and it's safe to move on. Like is it expected for us to just cycle days after doing all the quest stuff before going to the next quarter? Are there relationship scenes that only happen in specific quarters? It'd be nice to be able to be more proactive in the relationships in turns of asking the girls if they're ready for love or sex or whatever instead of just waiting for a random event. I end up not going on dates ever or asking them to sleep over because it seems like most of those scenes happen in the morning when you wake up in your room alone. Worrying about scene triggers is actively making me not want to pursue the girls in the manner I would prefer to.

I started a new playthrough with the new patch and purposely made Laura my primary girl just to see if I could finally unlock her sex. I'm in summer and she's doing anal but still not having the sex conversation. We had the love conversation with Rogue. In my previous save I'm like 27 days into summer and never got that scene to trigger and I don't know what I'm not doing that the game expects me to because there's no prompt. I study with her, I train with her, I date her, I wander around the halls, I got her friendship up with all the other girls. This is the hidden stuff I'm talking about.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
In new raltionship window I noticed, that girls can be friends OR enemies. My mind was like: "CATFIGHTS!CATFIGHTS!CATFIGHTS!" Sooo the question: how can we push them to path of rivalty?? Asking for a friend, of course...

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes