vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Glad you enjoyed the update. As for your wishlist we're actively working to finish the chapter 1 finale, and chapter 2 will introduce 3 new love interests, the only confirmed one of them being Storm. There will be more male NPCs to interact with in the future but there will not be any love triangles, igloo brothers, or any sharing of the girls with other guys.
About outfits for girls: in RLE I felt dumb about the fact, that girls do not have swimsuits. I mean cmon: You are here for long enough to operate on missions, but you still have no swimsuit?? Here on this game girls have already TONS of clothes from the start, and MC can make TONS of money as well. So, how about take some of their wardrobe away?? Not make it barren from start, but tie this to juggernaught event? Like it was a laundry, and SOMEBODY got it on fire. This way we can re-explore their clothes and outfits.

ps please: don't make a it a clown-car game. I saw it too much times already, how old characters are negleted, as more and more new ones are added.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Are there relationship scenes that only happen in specific quarters? Worrying about scene triggers is actively making me not want to pursue the girls in the manner I would prefer to.
We're working on ways to make things trigger more effectively. The only things that are season specific are the optional events which you can see in the quest log. All relationship related stuff is independent of the season (except for stats being gated), and nothing will be missed.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
In new raltionship window I noticed, that girls can be friends OR enemies. My mind was like: "CATFIGHTS!CATFIGHTS!CATFIGHTS!" Sooo the question: how can we push them to path of rivalty?? Asking for a friend, of course...
You won't be pitting girls against each other, but there are many instance of girls being rivals or outright hating each other in the comics. I'll leave that up to you if you want to do some research to see which girls might not get along in the future.

Reactions: vitamin433

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
It's more I just don't know when I've experienced them all and it's safe to move on.
When the quests and side and/or optional quests are all marked as completed, you've experienced them all.

Are there relationship scenes that only happen in specific quarters?
Some of them and that would be your room. I literally pasted that from the code of the game.

I end up not going on dates ever or asking them to sleep over because it seems like most of those scenes happen in the morning when you wake up in your room alone. Worrying about scene triggers is actively making me not want to pursue the girls in the manner I would prefer to.
The relationship/main events have priority over side events. You don't need to worry about the side event triggering or blocking a main event. The requirements don't require you to be alone. If they need to talk to you alone, they will ask for the room. The only presence requirements for these quests are that the person in question is not in your room with you. The main events are also not randomized. They are guaranteed to be evaluated if the conditions are right. Basically, if you're living day-to-day like an actual person would in that story (i.e. attending classes, doing training, etc.) you won't miss any events. If you're just trying to solve an equations so the girls can jump on your dick, you're probably playing the wrong game.

I honestly don't know how you're having so much problems. I'm on my 5th playthrough and I've been able to achieve poly for all of the playthroughs. It feels like to me like you're taking the approach of "If I do X, have Y and grind Z, they will like me. They have to!" Maybe I'm misreading it. But that's not how this game works nor is it how real people work. Like take it from a programmer, you can't guarantee someone to like you and be with you just by checking check boxes or following an equation. People need more than that (just in case I'm being too subtle, I'm trying to drop game hints here). Sometimes, a girl who's detached from themselves emotionally needs another woman to talk to who IS attached to their emotions *hint* *hint*. Sometimes, it takes a friend's help for someone to reconnect with their human feelings and carnal desires. *HINT* And, maybe, by trying to grind events and stats, you're missing out on the life that's happening around you. Like, how well do you Laura? Do you even know what her quirks are? Does she feel comfortable enough with you to talk to you about them?*HINT!!!*

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
You won't be pitting girls against each other, but there are many instance of girls being rivals or outright hating each other in the comics. I'll leave that up to you if you want to do some research to see which girls might not get along in the future.
Meh, than the scale is not intresting. If we can only make it go up to friendship, than player do not need to know about possible "bad opposite". It's just useless :\

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
well once jean get phoenix force well this will well beause here get super horny beause phoenix ^^
I mean the Phoenix Force has been retconned to be a force of life...

Meh, than the scale is not intresting. If we can only make it go up to friendship, than player do not need to know about possible "bad opposite". It's just useless :\
There's no benefit to making girls hate each other. They wouldn't be willing to share a boyfriend if they despised the other girl.

As Mad said, there will be girls that hate each other. You have to mend that relationship if you want to date both.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
b_w_r

Bad:
Art ambushes. Coherent art, then BAM you've unlocked a disjointed police-Photofit-feel sex pose.
We're still updating some art. Don't worry, we know. ;)

Jon Humbert

cost of performance
We are actively working on improving this. :)

like actually seeing eyecandy jogging or training sessions
Dev team have expressed a desire to include these.

For those who are interested, visuals for date sex scenes are also planned.

We are simply beholden to the time it takes to make the art.

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
We're still updating some art. Don't worry, we know. ;)
Appreciate it. Didn't want to come across curt or unappreciative in a short review, but I ... err...

Well the thing is I thought it had to be a short review. I'd have written a longer review, but I misread the Review Rules, saw "200 characters", thought "guess I gotta trim this down!" (because I didn't read *minimum*, just assumed *maximum*), redrafted it down aggressively until it was what what I thought read 196 because *I also misread the wordcount window* and read the number for characters without spaces, not the count with spaces which is like ~218.

So that's how I set my aim to do *exact opposite of what the rules specified* and yet *totally adhered to the rules*. Absolute jinxed. o_O

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I mean the Phoenix Force has been retconned to be a force of life...

There's no benefit to making girls hate each other. They wouldn't be willing to share a boyfriend if they despised the other girl.

As Mad said, there will be girls that hate each other. You have to mend that relationship if you want to date both.
tumblr_1319b27f56c30ca691c8520be93b9c45_727844ae_540.gif

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
any events or scenarios triggered by the use of the vibrator in the game? only i've seen is laura fidgeting a little and the sound of the vibrator in her clothing.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
any events or scenarios triggered by the use of the vibrator in the game? only i've seen is laura fidgeting a little and the sound of the vibrator in her clothing.
You can have her train with the remote vibratory. Don't ask me what you need to do for it to happen- I had it happen randomly

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Minor menu bug in Jean's standing sex scene when she's only wearing her default red swimsuit. (v0.5.A)

Screenshot from 2024-06-11 23-51-13.png

Selecting "Open your swimsuit?" and "Pull your swimsuit aside?" can only ever lead to either baring her breasts or pussy despite a sprite with her flashing both boobs and fuzz without taking the swimsuit off completely existing. The sprite is visible to see in the costume changer screen. Effectively they run the "Fix your swimsuit?" selection before running either.

Haven't tested to see if this also is the case for Rogue/X-23's swimwear.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Is the Phoenix storyline just going to be a scene between semesters or is Jean going to go a bit nutty and fiery while you try and continue to bang her?
Chapter 2 is going to be considered The Phoenix Saga chapter. So 4 semesters.

What that entails will be left to your imagination until the dev team approves previews or me disclosing further information ;)

Just as an FYI. Going forward, all chapters going forward will be adapting entire arcs with an overarching theme present in each semester.

Side stories and solo runs will be side quests and character dedicated quests respectively.

Like get trust points up with Wolverine and Kitty if you wanna experience their specials or something.*

*(Not confirmation of characters or if we're doing that run)

Minor menu bug in Jean's standing sex scene when she's only wearing her default red swimsuit. (v0.5.A)
I'll throw it at Ron.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes