septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Well you guys were right, the game is pretty damn great so far, I like all the different expressions and subtle movements the characters have, the overarching plot while still retaining a sandbox environment.
Thanks for the team for doing....honestly what Roguelike should have been like and I am not talking about graphic quality, I am still fine with the way that one looks while praising this one, Rogue's expressions cut deep and make me feel guilty.

I hope in time activities get specific CG, for example swimming or messing around in the cinema, I reckon the multiple available outfits make it hard thus I hope they don't go overboard with those making it harder to later on create those kind of scenes.

I just got one question, how do you make girls befriend one another? I feel like I have only done it accidentally so far.

Reactions: Mikail24
Aug 9, 2018
not sure if its just me, but im finding the travel system really clunky and unintuitive.

I think it would help immensely if there was at least one path that connected every location so that you could get from one location to another using only the menu buttons, using the map only for quick traveling to a specific location. As it is now, for example, you cant get out of the showers without the map, or you cant get from the grounds to your bedroom. if im not mistaken, RougeLike operates this way and it feels really easy to go through.

That would also help with the flow of the narrative a lot I think and make it easier to trigger events, because for example, I can trigger a locker room scene organically on my way out of the danger room to another location, instead of having to open the map and only ever go there specifically when I get a notification.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
You won't be pitting girls against each other, but there are many instance of girls being rivals or outright hating each other in the comics. I'll leave that up to you if you want to do some research to see which girls might not get along in the future.
Will we be able to improve the relation between rivals/enemies?
I mean, I don't need them to be besties. I just need to know if they'll eventually enjoy sweet, sweet sexy time together with Null -- or if I need to have an inflatable pool of baby oil in my room for them to wrestle in.
:unsure: Come to think of it: Either one works for me!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Will we be able to improve the relation between rivals/enemies?
I mean, I don't need them to be besties. I just need to know if they'll eventually enjoy sweet, sweet sexy time together with Null -- or if I need to have an inflatable pool of baby oil in my room for them to wrestle in.
:unsure: Come to think of it: Either one works for me!
Don't they need to be besties or at least close friends for that? :unsure:

Terry Zimmerman

Nov 2, 2023
It will be a fun chapter to play if they decide to introduce Emma. Full chapter of mending relationships with Jean, Laura, Storm and (hopefully) Kitty. All that effort to date the White Queen.

FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
So, I might just be dumb and I just recently came across this game, but how/when do you see the description of the girls' quirks in the relationship tab? I can see Rogues, but not the quirks of X-23 or Jean? Is that a certain point in their questline? Or a stat threshold? Something else?

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
So, I might just be dumb and I just recently came across this game, but how/when do you see the description of the girls' quirks in the relationship tab? I can see Rogues, but not the quirks of X-23 or Jean? Is that a certain point in their questline? Or a stat threshold? Something else?
As you get to know her and after you make a certain number of choices regarding the girl's quirk you get the description. So it seems like you're further along getting to know Rogue compared to the other girls.

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
Great game, but holy fuck does "slow burner" not even come close to how slow burning it is, spent at least 6-8 hours and only just got to the doggy-style pose. Never knew the institute was also a nunnery

FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
As you get to know her and after you make a certain number of choices regarding the girl's quirk you get the description. So it seems like you're further along getting to know Rogue compared to the other girls.
Got it! Thanks for the quick response, very good community engagement =)
Very happy I found this game, can't wait to see what gets added in the future (I sure hope the starter girls don't get "left behind" content wise, when more characters are added, but so far, you guys seem to be on top of it).

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes