Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
We're working on it.

Some people are disappointed that we're not including mind-breaking.

The route we're going with is that the player will be able to get girls to act and dress sluttier through conditioning.

The girls will behave that way because they like you, not because they were turned into an addict... So actually kind of like Something Unlimited. Haven't played it in a while but if I recall correctly Lex brainwashes people in the traditional psychological sense. Expect that but less malicious villain and more fun kinkiness.
I more so meant the clothing designs. Like, how tiny we talking at max? Some real "HookupHotshot" type stuff.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Some people are disappointed that we're not including mind-breaking.
I'm more curious than anything, but I reckon this isn't a trainer anymore so why have the ability, y'know?

The route we're going with is that the player will be able to get girls to act and dress sluttier through conditioning.
Act sluttier too? Can you give examples?

The girls will behave that way because they like you, not because they were turned into an addict... So actually kind of like Something Unlimited. Haven't played it in a while but if I recall correctly Lex brainwashes people in the traditional psychological sense. Expect that but less malicious villain and more fun kinkiness.
Lex puts them in a room where they have no power, by capturing them and forcing them into some sort of lack of control during the night with... something I can't remember - they can't win any fight against him. So how do you "kinky-ify" that?

X is the Roman numeral 10. As long as MC is packing a 10-incher, he's an X-Man as far as I'm concerned.
Unless it changed from 0.3c, he's as official as it gets.

It's more a curiosity thing, not something i expect to be there. It might be more niche than i think, I don't know.
From what I saw, the nipples stretching clothing - thus appearing even when a girl is wearing a common bra - is no longer a thing, I'm talking about 0.3c tho', I don't know if they changed it. I hope they haven't, it should be a reward, like the girl not wearing a bra because you asked her to.
Personally, I just want to be able to give Laura something that covers her tummy, she must be fighting colds all the time in Oni's game with how much of her torso is revealed.

Reactions: Crichton

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
It's more a curiosity thing, not something i expect to be there. It might be more niche than i think, I don't know.
We're going on a character-by-character basis. Storm in the comics was a nudist and had to be convinced by Jean to wear clothes while in the mansion. So she would be predisposed to wearing revealing clothes. Emma already loves flaunting her body so wearing less shouldn't be a problem.

Those are just two examples. Skimpy clothes is something to expect.

I hope they haven't, it should be a reward, like the girl not wearing a bra because you asked her to.
Yeah, this is a thing. As we've been continuing to choose to approach sex in a more "realistic way" we made the decision that you won't be seeing nipples poking through three layers of clothing. Though if you turn a girl on while she's wearing nothing but a shirt? Well, it's not gonna be hidden.

Personally, I just want to be able to give Laura something that covers her tummy, she must be fighting colds all the time in Oni's game with how much of her torso is revealed.
She will. I mentioned in the past that girls will have winter clothing as it does snow in upstate New York. Though she'll have something covering her midriff for fall eventually. The wardrobe will be something we will continue to expand upon as time goes on.

Act sluttier too? Can you give examples?
Nothing specific but some girls will begin using dirty talk and will wear more revealing clothes on their own volition. You can ask them to stop in both instances. We're also keeping the pet name system.

Lex puts them in a room where they have no power, by capturing them and forcing them into some sort of lack of control during the night with... something I can't remember - they can't win any fight against him. So how do you "kinky-ify" that?
Yikes. As I said I haven't played in a while. I can assure you nothing like that will be happening. I mean like Pavlov stuff. They do something kinky, you say you like it. They lean into it. Rogue, Jean, and X-23 all have a specific quirk that you can encourage or discourage. I'd argue it's more harmful to encourage the behavior but just because we're not mind breaking them, doesn't mean we're taking your ability to be an asshole sometimes

Also no, I'm not gonna clarify on the quirks. They're very apparent early on so no spoilers. ;)

Reactions: mp82rw

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, this is a thing. As we've been continuing to choose to approach sex in a more "realistic way" we made the decision that you won't be seeing nipples poking through three layers of clothing. Though if you turn a girl on while she's wearing nothing but a shirt? Well, it's not gonna be hidden.
If it can be a reward, it can also just be a perfectly reasonable reaction. I'm glad.

She will. I mentioned in the past that girls will have winter clothing as it does snow in upstate New York. Though she'll have something covering her midriff for fall eventually. The wardrobe will be something we will continue to expand upon as time goes on.
It'll also be easier to add clothes in, right? I can already see the perfect set for her, the 80's military-girl look. Tank-top, cargo pants tucked into tall boots and fingerless gloves. I guess it's way too much to ask for but it'd fit her in my opinion.

I mean like Pavlov stuff. They do something kinky, you say you like it. They lean into it. Rogue, Jean, and X-23 all have a specific quirk that you can encourage or discourage.

Also no, I'm not gonna clarify on the quirks. They're very apparent early on so no spoilers. ;)
I'm interesting in how that'll work, I'm guessing there'll be an in-between, so you if you're unsure if you like it, or don't mind it, they react accordingly?

I'd argue it's more harmful to encourage the behavior but just because we're not mind breaking them, doesn't mean we're taking your ability to be an asshole sometimes
Yes, please. Let me be an asshole if I feel like it. Although, give me more options than the three types in the 0.3c prologue, please. I'm fine with being a cocky asshole, but I don't want to be offensive when I don't need to - being offensive is an art, of both language and war. Besides, unless some sort of past history is given - with we being able to choose or just reading it - I'd like to play as a normal guy before turning into a hero, it'll make the roleplay in the new realistic setting more interesting.

I figure the "homework-tree-of-dialogue" you get with Rogue on 0.3c is better than the prologue options. You can be a dick and also offensive, but you can also be a dick and just be sly with your wording.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
It'll also be easier to add clothes in, right? I can already see the perfect set for her, the 80's military-girl look. Tank-top, cargo pants tucked into tall boots and fingerless gloves. I guess it's way too much to ask for but it'd fit her in my opinion.
This is entirely doable. We're keeping the wardrobe system so go ham if you want.

I'm interesting in how that'll work, I'm guessing there'll be an in-between, so you if you're unsure if you like it, or don't mind it, they react accordingly?
I know the player can choose more neutral reactions but it depends on the girl of whether or not it encourages her. More responsibly-minded girls will probably take your lack of strong reaction as a deterrent. More impulsive girls will probably take it as you being accepting of it.

Basically, what do YOU want vs what makes more sense for the character.

Yes, please. Let me be an asshole if I feel like it. Although, give me more options than the three types in the 0.3c prologue, please. I'm fine with being a cocky asshole, but I don't want to be offensive when I don't need to - being offensive is an art, of both language and war. Besides, unless some sort of past history is given - with we being able to choose or just reading it - I'd like to play as a normal guy before turning into a hero, it'll make the roleplay in the new realistic setting more interesting.
The prologue has been revised several times to the point where I'm no longer a tester on the new builds. I focus my time on talking to you all or outlining material for our head writer to adapt into the story.

The MC is just an 18-year-old college freshman. We'll probably give you a few convo options to explain some things such as if you talk to a girl about previous relationships or your family if it's a topic that comes up but that's up to the writing team.

I figure the "homework-tree-of-dialogue" you get with Rogue on 0.3c is better than the prologue options. You can be a dick and also offensive, but you can also be a dick and just be sly with your wording.
I've explained this before but I'll expand upon things.

From my gathering, it's gonna be a combination of old and new Bioware.

The new Bioware is that we have 3 personality types that are at the forefront.

Eager: The character is excited about being a superhero. They're the kind that wants to put on the costume and beat up the bad guys.

Reluctant: The player is mixed on being a superhero. The situation is weird and you're taking a cautious approach to everything going on. They're the kind who does things because they feel they need to.

Bitter: The player is resentful. They didn't ask to have powers or to be thrown into the drama that mutants and heroes have to deal with. They're the kind to resist acclimating to this new life and will be more aggressive in dealing with situations.

The old Bioware comes in with having plenty of situations where you'll have more than just 3 conversation options to explore and learn about situations without three different kinds of snark leading to combat but those three will also have nuance as the story goes on, expanding as the story unfolds.

The Eager individual will likely evolve into an honorable and noble figure like Captain America.

The Reluctant individual will accept their situation and realize the responsibility that comes with having powers. Somewhat of a Spiderman type.

The Bitter individual will come to understand their powers and their resentfulness can be corruptive. They may end up giving an anti-hero vibe and even agree with Magneto's views of regular humans being weaker.

The player will be able to choose the options at any point and the game will notice if you choose a conflicting option. If you're reluctant at first, but later choose Eager, the characters will be happy that you came to terms with things. If you're reluctant but choose to be bitter, characters will express sadness that you're seemingly spiraling.

It will give a range. The eager will do something thinking they're heroic but it can backfire. Leading to them wanting to choose the Reluctant because they're growing doubts, and then allowing you to choose Bitter in an evolution that will be like Captain America falling to the dark side and being like The Punisher or something.

Now I will temper expectations in that this isn't some fancy AI that will track every single conversation in the game and reflect upon 30 different characters or something. It is mostly for roleplay with my description being just a storytelling summarization but your changes in behavior will reflect in certain reactions. If you tell Magneto to fuck off during your first interaction but are polite during the second it will probably be something he takes notice of and vice versa.

Things may be more complicated down the line but I'm not a programmer and, again, I'm not the head writer. So as the project evolves, so will opportunities to evolve the development.

Last edited:

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I know the player can choose more neutral reactions but it depends on the girl of whether or not it encourages her. More responsibly-minded girls will probably take your lack of strong reaction as a deterrent. More impulsive girls will probably take it as you being accepting of it.
The correct way of doing it, not making it player dependent, makes it less urgent and uses perspectives from the others characters. Good thinking.

I've explained this before but I'll expand upon things.
Now I see what's taking y'all so long, you guys are adding RPG dialogue trees into my smut. Not that I'll complain about it.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to be excited about powers but still be negative about other things?

Like he's a boy scout on missions but he doesn't respect personal boundaries at school typa thing.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The correct way of doing it, not making it player dependent, makes it less urgent and uses perspectives from the others characters. Good thinking.
Thanks! Just a while ago we had a pretty long discussion on how to handle these "quirks."

Now I see what's taking y'all so long, you guys are adding RPG dialogue trees into my smut. Not that I'll complain about it.
The time is honestly the art coming in. This isn't Mass Effect :ROFLMAO:

Like just because he had extra time one of our devs came up with a combat system concept.

Is there a way to be excited about powers but still be negative about other things?

Like he's a boy scout on missions but he doesn't respect personal boundaries at school typa thing.
I'm guessing you're a Cyclops fan lol

Joking aside, yes. You can choose boy scout options during hero stuff and discussions of your powers, and be a dick to people regarding every other topic.

Has the team decided on our Protagonist's name yet?
You get to choose your actual name and your hero name.

The default is John Doe and Null respectively.

Go ahead and name yourself Chad Thundercock and have your superhero name be Cotton Eye Joe if you want. More power to you. :p

Feb 15, 2019
Sorry if it has been asked before, i'm following the topic but i got kinda lost, will there be a "infinite sandbox mode" like, you completed the story, now you can sandbox? Or maybe sandbox after every chapter until you want to procede? Thank you for your time and patience :giggle:

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Has the team decided on our Protagonist's name yet?
Ben Dover's the official name, hero name is Jacque Voff.

Like just because he had extra time one of our devs came up with a combat system concept.
I reckon it's just an idea of a feature yet, but what'd you guys come up with? Ideally, to me, it'd have something to do with our powers being some sort of debuffer in combat scenarios - leaving space for the girls to shine.
I'm not familiar with 2D combat games aside from olden-days RPGs and the Gwent - Not sure that's the name? - card-style combat.

• Haha
Reactions: twoEyedCyclops

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Sorry if it has been asked before, i'm following the topic but i got kinda lost, will there be a "infinite sandbox mode" like, you completed the story, now you can sandbox? Or maybe sandbox after every chapter until you want to procede? Thank you for your time and patience :giggle:
Yes. At the end of each semester, you will wander the sandbox until you click on a prompt to go to the next semester. At the end of the chapter, you will be stopped and told that you will be entering the final story bit for that chapter and be pushed into the next chapter. That was chosen due to how the events of the "final showdown" play out in each chapter.

I reckon it's just an idea of a feature yet
Yep. Something to do in spare time.
but what'd you guys come up with?
Can't tell you. It's just a concept. I know I share a lot of info but it's mostly greenlit stuff. I already got in trouble for accidentally leaking a list of girls that was outdated. :oops:

Do members of the press get early releases too?

I'm kidding!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope! We'll probably have beta testers involved at some point but the first chapter is entirely in-house. After we release it, we'll open the Patreon and discord server.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Yes. At the end of each semester, you will wander the sandbox until you click on a prompt to go to the next semester. At the end of the chapter, you will be stopped and told that you will be entering the final story bit for that chapter and be pushed into the next chapter. That was chosen due to how the events of the "final showdown" play out in each chapter.
That's appreciated, I like taking my time with story-driven games. To linger and do what's best in its own time.

Can't tell you. It's just a concept. I know I share a lot of info but it's mostly greenlit stuff. I already got in trouble for accidentally leaking a list of girls that was outdated. :oops:
I know how that feels - probably for the best to keep some stuff to yourselfs until the first version comes out. Even best to have a nice base set up so you don't get embarassed.

Nope! We'll probably have beta testers involved at some point but the first chapter is entirely in-house. After we release it, we'll open the Patreon and discord server.
How does one become a beta tester? Also, this server, man, I've been itching for it to open for so long now.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I already got in trouble for accidentally leaking a list of girls that was outdated. :oops:
Oh no! I can see why that'd be a problem though, and even hinting at the changes to the list would cause trouble going forward. The list I think I saw had good diversity to it, but I knew they were far from being in game and deep down I knew it was too early to pin those plans down.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
How does one become a beta tester?
No idea. I'm sure Ron will come up with a process.

Also, this server, man, I've been itching for it to open for so long now.
Patience! :p

Oh no! I can see why that'd be a problem though
It's all good. It was a simple mistake. Not like I got a strike or something. The team is very chill. :cool:

Will Blob be lewdable?
I will personally crusade for him to be in your place. :BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes