chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
All the characters look good except for Storm.... I think the tilted head is the problem, it looks like its smaller than the body.

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
*washes eyes thoroughly with soap* excuse me, but where do you see anything even remotely resembling D2? I'm saying it as long time Disciples fan and grimdark enjoyer in general.
Honestly... and without being rude or anything, what's not grimdark for you? Ponies? :unsure:
pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbow "dash"?

Jul 3, 2019
Lots of potential for this. However idk if it's just me but the android version is not very stable. Crashing is constant and at least for me, gets in the way of things too frequently. Will this be improved on, or is it something just on my end?

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Can't go outside because the air is poison. Can we get an early release for those of us affected by Canada's failure?

Reactions: ddtmm

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Is there going to be the option to mess around in the shower with the girls or is it just a static scene that ends with them in a towel?

Curious cause i saw the preview in discord but wasnt sure where to ask lol

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Is there going to be the option to mess around in the shower with the girls or is it just a static scene that ends with them in a towel?

Curious cause i saw the preview in discord but wasnt sure where to ask lol
You have the option of having sex with the girl in the full game. We're just actively blue balling you all until the initial release.

As for the mentioned preview. The file size is too big to embed so here's a functional link.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You have the option of having sex with the girl in the full game. We're just actively blue balling you all until the initial release.

As for the mentioned preview. The file size is too big to embed so here's a functional link.
Goddamn, with all these previews you really are spoiling us...and slowly killing us.

Reactions: Farajure
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes