XxRichBotxX

Jul 26, 2020
I know I'm late to the party but, does anyone know if Rogue and Laura have a second quirk? Cus I only got 2 quirks for Jean, and 1 for the rest....my dumbass is probably missing something /:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Accents? So you mean actual speech?
Well, Rogue has a particularly heavy southern accent in many of her depictions.

not sure if we're allowed to mention other games/creators
You are as long as it's not to bash their game.

EK's stuff
I'm not good with acronyms.

all these girls are in someway too invested approval/belonging
That was actually an accident. They were just who Ron had art for and we ended up with a theme.

We're still debating if we'll go with themes per chapter.

The only way to join discord is through the game
This is by design.

I know I'm late to the party but, does anyone know if Rogue and Laura have a second quirk? Cus I only got 2 quirks for Jean, and 1 for the rest....my dumbass is probably missing something /:
Rogue is submissive in the bedroom and submissive out of the bedroom.

Jean is a faux-incest fetish and a control complex.

Laura is an obsessive complex and a dom relationship in and outside of the bedroom.

For some reason it took me forever to unlock it, but turns out its Obsessives
Really? Her obsessiveness is quite easy to notice.

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
It's a combination of things we didn't think of and things we haven't had a chance to write jealousy events around yet!
It's a combination of things we didn't think of and
things we didn't think of
Guys. We're beating it off to... an immersive sim?

We need to face facts. It's only a matter of time before we can throw a vibrator at the face of a "Muties Bad. BAD!" race rioter in the middle of a monolog screaming for Good Guy Kurt's blood for a non-lethal takedown.

Also, if Deus Ex taught me anything it's that as as soon as the [REDACTED] bought in the mall get STICKY enough from repeated use to adhere to a wall we're gonna be able to create stairs and get into the skybox.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Shet man, and still no future plans on Storm release:confused:
Pretty sure the plan is next year. Hell, she's shown up in almost (if not) every end of season event. The end of summer event is mentioned in the roadmap as January. The start of part 2, where Storm is a confirmed love interest, shouldn't be long after that.

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
The male urge to overexplain, dissect, and argue about "Immersive sim" whenever it is mentioned even if it's as a joke
Yeah, at this point it's basically a reliable CAPTCHA-like test to see if someone is a Real Gamer™ or just some VC money thrown at a data center running a python script to wrangle ChatGPT, isn't it?

Reactions: Necronlord5
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes