4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

JaJJaJa

Jul 27, 2017
God you gave laura a Dazzler shirt. Please have someone show up in a Cloak and Dagger or Rom the Space Knight shirt, cause holy shit that is an awesome reference.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Does this mean that there will be no new clothing or accessories add in all these updates or customization will also be added?
These are just our major goals for the future. We will definitely be adding more outfits and customization options, just maybe at a slower pace than before.

God you gave laura a Dazzler shirt. Please have someone show up in a Cloak and Dagger or Rom the Space Knight shirt, cause holy shit that is an awesome reference.
Shiny has a crush on Rom and I think he's cool so very very good chance you see him around at some point, either on a shirt or... :)

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks, I hate it.
Well, the initial plan was to have Psyloche in a because of her physical similarities to (not to be confused with ). ...But, as you've probably noticed, us RLE fans are built different, and I'm kinda in the middle of playing Bloodborne at the moment, so... I'll just leave this here.

That said, so far, the Null cast lend themselves less to Lovecraft and more to a cheesy harem anime, so me trying to characterize your characterizations of the characters though Lovecraft doesn't seem fitting. So, like I said, Null Jean gets . is the more exciting idea, but I can't visualize it in a way to where Null Jean's character traits could be easily conveyed.

...Both Lauras get , though.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Really liking this, and have played through until the only things left to complete are on Laura's actions: do some group training and go to the mall together. All girls close to max stats and have poly relationship. What am I missing?

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Really liking this, and have played through until the only things left to complete are on Laura's actions: do some group training and go to the mall together. All girls close to max stats and have poly relationship. What am I missing?
Rng or you need to sleep alone. I think the mall one starts with Kurt texting you about the mall

Reactions: Fap2766

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Shiny has a crush on Rom and I think he's cool so very very good chance you see him around at some point, either on a shirt or... :)
I can only speak for myself but I think I'd be generally more interested in seeing older or obscure characters (heroes, villains, whatever) added. It's not that I think there's anything wrong with later or popular ones (Wolverine in a ton of films isn't making me groan whenever I hear Wolverine is in a film) but it's more like hearing some of the 95% of classic music that never became mainstream famous because of an important tastemaker, or appearing in a Looney Toons cartoon or a famous film's scene or advertisement.

Might be this'd get people arguing "_____ isn't obscure!" but even there, that argument might be like someone who plays in an orchestra thinking a composer isn't obscure when they're getting a lot more exposure over a lot of years relative to everyone else that "The Mainstream" is trying to sell too.

I think there's some great stuff in there (without going as far to say it's ALL great) and the novelty of being experienced for the first time can add a lot.

(Very, VERY tempted to end this a picture of some image of a Literally Who villain that doesn't even have fanart, but this isn't intended as a shitpost, so maybe next time)

Reactions: Humalien
Jan 28, 2018
Could we maybe get the an easier way to forbid single clothing items? Im not the biggest fan of the normal underwear from jean, so after i got together with her i would like to tell her that she should never wear her normal underwear and instead wear something else. And the only way i found to do this is by re-creating every single clothing option she already has and switch the underwear to something else, which is a bit tedious. But she would just not wear the normal underwear but put somthing else on with her normal clothes.

Reactions: Humalien

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Could we maybe get the an easier way to forbid single clothing items? Im not the biggest fan of the normal underwear from jean, so after i got together with her i would like to tell her that she should never wear her normal underwear and instead wear something else. And the only way i found to do this is by re-creating every single clothing option she already has and switch the underwear to something else, which is a bit tedious. But she would just not wear the normal underwear but put somthing else on with her normal clothes.
"Hey Rogue, you wanted me to give this masochism thing a try, right?"
"Sure hun."
"Here. I got this for you."
"This is... a shirt..."
"..."
"This is a Nickelback shirt"

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
"Hey Rogue, you wanted me to give this masochism thing a try, right?"
"Sure hun."
"Here. I got this for you."
"This is... a shirt..."
"..."
"This is a Nickelback shirt"
Now that's just cruel. who would ruin a perfectly good shirt by putting Nickleback on it? Better question- how much money did you get paid to own a Nickleback shirt, or did you lose a bet?

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Now that's just cruel. who would ruin a perfectly good shirt by putting Nickleback on it? Better question- how much money did you get paid to own a Nickleback shirt, or did you lose a bet?
SCENE:
"..."
"Hey Rogue!"
"...uh, heya Jean how ar-"
"OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM TOO! Isn't Chad the greatest?!"

Later on Hum Hum:

Wolverine:
"Turns out one of you kids has *real* taste in ROCK"
[The image attached is a selfie with arm around Rogue who is making a face that expresses a distinct desire for the ground to just open beneath her and swallow her]

(in reply) Marvel Girl:
Heckya : ) : )

(in reply) Professor X:
Look at this photograph.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Anyone know how to foster friendships with jean? I’m stuck
probably studying together, hanging around by the pool, going out on dates, giving her gifts
If Abgsxi meant friendship between girls, swimming and possibly tanning gives 4 times the friendship. More areas for that will be added later, but for now call are the girls you want to date to all swim at the same time.

Friendship is gained naturally whenever two or more girls spend a period together in the same room. The friendlier they are the more likely they spawn in the same room together. An exception is the danger room because when you train in their everyone else is kicked from the room. Just how the game works.

Hello, i would like to download some of the tracks/ost used for this game, is there a way to do so ?
If it's not in the discord I think it might be a patron reward. Or it will be later. I don't know.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I can only speak for myself but I think I'd be generally more interested in seeing older or obscure characters (heroes, villains, whatever) added.
We are putting a priority to showcase some characters who haven't appeared in movies. The issue is that the timeline we're focusing on is considered the X-Men golden age. Like even some of their 90s cringe was pretty good so most characters have been in at least a cartoon.

Looking at the doc of potential inclusion, I think we did a good job at picking really popular options and mixing them in with girls who if they have appeared out of the comics, they were a cameo at best, a one time episode focus at worst.

Our list of inclusion for potential sequels or additional characters for when we don't have to worry about the 3 girl per chapter limit includes girls you have to go DIGGING for. :D

Could we maybe get the an easier way to forbid single clothing items?
I'll toss this in the dev suggestion channel.

Starting at the $10 tier, specifically.
Which is a good deal considering we're going to be making more and more music as updates and chapters come out. He has something coming down the pipeline that I feel that y'all are gonna love once a certain character makes an on screen debut. :cool:

Reactions: b_w_r

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
I was thinking Moira might be interesting as an possible option but the thing is I see no reason why she'd have any interest in Null or why she'd even come to the institute in the first place guess the writers could figure something out though.
View attachment 1723447538635.webp

arkopand

May 7, 2018
ShinyBoots1993 Hey, I got some suggestions after playing for a while. I hope some of them are in development already, but still, just in case:
  1. Option to keep some clothes on during sex(aka "functionally nude"), similar to how in the current build you can just pull down Laura and Jean's underwear in all positions, not just standing up. Would be great to see it for all underwear options, for Rogue too, and also for stuff like stockings, tights, tops, dresses, skirts, well, you get the picture
  2. A bit more options regarding pain. Nothing too extreme, but I think Rogue would be into stuff like slapping face, breasts, maybe some toys like whips or those wooden paddles.
  3. CGs for fooling around on dates

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Option to keep some clothes on during sex
This is an art budget thing. We'll be adding clothing to the sex mini-game as development progresses.

A bit more options regarding pain. Nothing too extreme, but I think Rogue would be into stuff like slapping face, breasts, maybe some toys like whips or those wooden paddles.
We intend to implement a fully functional BDSM system separate from the normal sex system. We're consulting actual BDSM people about it so don't worry about us doing something like 50 Shades.

It's going to be grounded but we're open to having fun with powers.

Though full stop, we're not gonna do "cutting play" with X-23 or any other regenerative mutant/mutate/inhuman. Not that kind of game.

CGs for fooling around on dates
Already in the works. We're going for actual CGs so clothing will be more limited.

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes