4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
"Movie night" and "hang out at the mall" is nice pastimes, is there plans for more?
Yes. Beyond playing video games with Kurt, and much later, going to a bar with Wolverine I don't know what else is "planned" though. Mostly just a lot of discussion at the time of me writing this.

Interesting observation - try waiting several minutes at any screen without clicking buttons or opening profile. Usually that'll get you couple new messages from girls. Is that intentional or that is bug?
Very intentional.

Is there any way to know what extra foods I've already bought for BBQ? Or how many keys I've already got?
I was completely hands off on the BBQ event. Unless it's the overarching plot or a girls' story events I tend to focus on my Story Outliner role which is composed of me going over the comics for viable storylines and events as well as me psychoanalyzing characters for the writers.

To make my position even clearer, I helped finetune Jean's anxiety, Rogue's self confidence issues, and Laura's maladjustment based off of actual case studies and psych text I have from my time at Uni.

The community manager part comes in as I'm not needed for random sandbox events and I'm the only one insane enough to handle the chaos of f95 :ROFLMAO:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
There's a million options for a character in a missionary position but all of them are just...bad.
We are very aware. Ron came into dev chat one day and explained how this wasn't sitting well with him and it's what started the conversation.

I'd far prefer less options which are done well, one good piece of art trumps everything else tbh.
This is how we feel as well so we're thinking of more positions with limited options but making those limited options look good.

Oh and the art...looks uncanny in sex.
Most of the sex art is from BEFORE we updated the standing art. We've never been fully satisfied with it.

Perhaps this is a bad comparison but Something Unlimited consists of literal stills, at least the stills are hot.
This is actually a good point. I've been harping on and on about the comic aesthetic and maybe we'd be better off with like basic stills and erotic text, with comic panels sliding in to show any drastic changes in positions. I'm not a fan of the three dick out, dick in, climax trio in some games so I'd push for some more variety.

This is just me verbalizing a train of thought. Do NOT take this as what the dev team has plans for.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm the only one insane enough to handle the chaos of f95 :ROFLMAO:
Oh come on, we aint that bad!

Also, just wanted to point out, about the sex scenes, even the previous iteration (0.5) was way better than what games here normally use with CG art, that completely takes away any agency from the player, wich takes a whole lot of the fun away, dont consider that road.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
By the way, now that the topic of social activities has been mentioned, will there (or are there, in case I haven't seen them yet) activities that have erotic elements, like the strip studying from RLE?
Like strip poker, or truth or dare, stuff like that. It fits with the setting and could go very far with minimalistic art put into it, while also being hot and good for roleplaying.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
We are very aware. Ron came into dev chat one day and explained how this wasn't sitting well with him and it's what started the conversation.

This is how we feel as well so we're thinking of more positions with limited options but making those limited options look good.

Most of the sex art is from BEFORE we updated the standing art. We've never been fully satisfied with it.

This is actually a good point. I've been harping on and on about the comic aesthetic and maybe we'd be better off with like basic stills and erotic text, with comic panels sliding in to show any drastic changes in positions. I'm not a fan of the three dick out, dick in, climax trio in some games so I'd push for some more variety.

This is just me verbalizing a train of thought. Do NOT take this as what the dev team has plans for.
I do agree sex needs to be made more exciting, I don't think still pages are nearly as exciting. I'd much prefer things to be animated in the Live 2D style. I think what the sex needs more is a sense of place. It currently is always just in some ethereal void. It'd look better if it was happening on a bed or on a desk or in the shower or something. Also the floating hands and arms really don't do anything at least in my opinion. They don't even look like they're attached to the same body. I think it'd look much better if Null actually had an actual body interacting with the girls.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I think it'd look much better if Null actually had an actual body interacting with the girls.
But then it would get in the way, and make the entire thing more akward, do you really think its worth it to draw, animate, and go to the trouble of programming and position a male body over the girls and how youd have to bend and move to do things?
Its a waste of time when we could get more and better movement for the girls or clothes interaction instead.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well he IS 5'3'', and Laura is 5'1'', so they are both incredibly short, atleast in relationship with everyone else in the mansion.
Average usa man height is 5'9". avg female 5'3". a man at 5'3'' is well below average.
and at the image he looks more like 4 foot tall.

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Average usa man height is 5'9". avg female 5'3". a man at 5'3'' is well below average.
and at the image he looks more like 4 foot tall.
Well, let's remember that he was born in 1832 (or so says marvel). The average height for an American male in 1830 was apparently 5'5". Since he was from the boonies in Canada (less varied and healthy diet), it's not unlikely his height of 5'3" is about right for "average". He could be considered a bit short I guess, but it's not as extreme as it seems, he's only off by 1 or 2 inches.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes