4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well, let's remember that he was born in 1832 (or so says marvel). The average height for an American male in 1830 was apparently 5'5". Since he was from the boonies in Canada (less varied and healthy diet), it's not unlikely his height of 5'3" is about right for "average". He could be considered a bit short I guess, but it's not as extreme as it seems, he's only off by 1 or 2 inches.
oh man, that is literally me!
well, not the 190 years old part.
I used to be a giant. then I moved to a country where everyone is much taller and now instead of being a giant I am merely above average. sad

Sep 12, 2024
ShinyBoots1993
I hinted on it under the patreon post, but let me ask properly here:

What is Ron's and staff take on body shapes?
I assume source materials are not too diverse in the topic, but I imagine some alterations being in the reach?
Not saying about pawg level difference, but bare minimum - some bust size and shape diversity would be nice.
currently it feels a little as if each girl had similar silicones

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I assume source materials are not too diverse in the topic, but I imagine some alterations being in the reach?
Not saying about pawg level difference, but bare minimum - some bust size and shape diversity would be nice.
I can confirm that Chapter 2 will make bust size differences noticeable.

Although I would think just comparing Rogue and X-23 would show quite a difference in bodies. :unsure:

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
I know, but 1st they look rather natural and not like silicones and Rogue clearly has the largest among them. I can understand the basic idea and I'd hope someone like Kitty might end up a bit more...petite...
idk i actually didn't think too much about their bodies being similar. i guess they kinda are but eh. kitty should def be petite she's pretty skinny in like every media she's in. if she's set to go for this game. is she confirmed? i mean i guess eventually they said they are gonna have tons of chars right?

Sep 12, 2024
Naturally, it is different style and you cannot compare TNH girls to those

ABSOLUTE UNITS

But that extremity makes it more vivid of an example.
With TNH's sizes those details seen in here would be way less apparent, but not completely missing in girl's cups.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess I'd sum it up with "softness and gravity".

Not really, Laura is shredded and slim while Rogue is more shapely and womanly.
I mean, you just confirmed what I wrote instead of opposing.
I am pretty sure if I'd put each girl's art on stack, they would share similar if not same body frame.

Something tells me you just want fat chicks
Yes.

wich doesnt really fit the characters or what they are supposed to be.
I literally addressed in the first post.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
ShinyBoots1993
I hinted on it under the patreon post, but let me ask properly here:

currently it feels a little as if each girl had similar silicones
Yeah the tits all look the same. Though there is one thing I will point out, Rogue has one variation of standing art in which she is holding her breasts up and it looks friggin' amazing.

On a completely unrelated note, I love the mutiefan text between characters and I hope the devs cram as many tiny interactions like that everywhere as humanly possible. Rogue saying jfc is great

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Im 6'4 irl (no.. really) being my height and size aint what its cracked up to be. Most people consider me dumb, only good for shitty manual labor. Though im a thinker not some muscle bound freak (god i hate how modern people think). I dont fit in beds, restaurant stalls, clothes dont fit right among other things.
Women dont like me, most folk see me and turn around lmao. Just saying..

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes