FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I remember Shiny mentioning that exhibitionism is not gonna be in the game because "it's not realistic, bruv".
I mean, I wish they change opinion on it, but I have no hopes about it. So at least I'd want dem hoes to be as naughty in the private circle as possible.
They'll change their minds with version 1.9.358.2hhddvvddbvd.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
I... haven't noticed anyone else having this issue. At least they haven't reported it. Have you tried modifying resolution settings?
There are no resolution options in the game's menu (even checked the phone settings in case it has its own screen options, but no), and I'm using a 1080p monitor.

Here is an example of what I see. While I can read it without the magnificator by leaning forward and squinting a lot, I'm sure you agree that's not a great scenario. That text be tiny. Let me know if that's how it's supposed to look or something isn't right on my end.

hoorrdoorr

May 13, 2024
Null from beginning somehow connected with what is happening but doesn't know about it
Null is looked after by a old rich crippled man
Null constantly gets into trouble, after which he discovers in the hospital that he has received new abilities.
Null is a hero but doesn't asked for all this shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
If you are forced to rely on guns in X-men, you are super weak sauce...
Laura takes the bullet and regens it.
Jean catches the bullet and sends it back at you.
Anna (when/if she gets the powers of Captain Marvel) just stands there and takes it.
Juggernaut laughs at you and then crushes your skull.
Sentinels are entirely unaffected by small arms fire.
With an angry mob, you might kill or wound one or two, but then they beat the shit out of you.

Seriously develop some decent powers....we believe in you Null!

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes