VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Nurse Rachel [Ch. 2] [Zoneh69]

1. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

As a counterpoint to the other reviewer, I actually quite like the body design for the MC; it's just a difference in personal preference, I think. I do agree that with a corruption game, it'd be nice to have more of a gradual process to becoming corrupt with player input. I think having the ability to decide how corrupt or innocent the character becomes is a significant part of the genre's appeal.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

weretiger

It is not easy for me to give a rating for this game. The idea behind the plot is really good, I encurage the game-developer to keep on making this kind of game. I like to see a nurse which become corrupted and go even into prostitution, but in this game everything happen much too fast. The storyline is a mess and a waste of time to read it, because it makes no sense often. Why she become intimated with this patients? What kind of favors does she get from it? The graphic and design is another problem. The characters look not well done and the bodyshapes look very artificial. For a good game I wish to see much more natural shapes, not sexbombs or characters from other games warmed up again and again... In the end i have to say: keep on working on this project, but it needs a lot more work in the storyline and in the image design corner. Because of the potential of this game I give for now 2 stars of 5.