VN Unity Completed The Oath of The Dark Magic Queen [Final] [DessertTheory]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Yes, it said in official topic ( ). Continue to research by yourself, if you are really interested in it, because I'm not.
Sekai Project could have just pay Giga more.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Does Aino have a route as well, or is it just Omaylas?

Aino is pretty sexy in her own right and she's the only other character in the game with a sprite, so you'd think that she at least has a scene or something.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This little VN is weird. With emphasis on little, I suppose. It's very short. It'd take 2 hours at most to read without any distractions. Maybe a bit longer if you need to mess with the choices a bit. There's a pretty obvious path with the choices to get to the True Ending or whatever, except for one single choice that has 3 of them in one place and which has 2 choices that might fit... but only one of them is actually right... and if you get that one specific choice wrong, the VN fucks you over for it. even if every other choice is right. Super annoying, I hate it when VNs do that.

ANYway, because it's so little, the whole thing is rushed to an extreme degree and it shows. It tries to have world-building and whatnot, but it kind of falls flat because there's so little time spent on anything and everything. On top of that, there's only 3 H-scenes, two of actual sex and one hand-job, so it fails at being a proper H-VN or anything, especially since the scenes are both painfully vanilla and extremely short. The story itself is not elaborate enough to be worth anything on its own either.

Quite frankly, this feels like a demo or a prelude to a much more elaborate story that never got written. Very disappointing to be perfectly honest.

It left me with a serious feeling of "what, that's it, really?". I usually regret not being able to pay for all the media I can consume... but this time it's not the case.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes