Ren'Py - The Obey [v0.5] [AnnaPink]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bambuca1337

Great potential keep up the good work. Looking forward for new updates i hope you don't abandon this masterpiece. Great story telling and atmosphere. Graphics and animations are on point not like other Ren'Py games.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

akforeplay

Not a very original idea and normally I would welcome this as you can never have enough sissy games. The first impressions it gives with renders are good but after that its downhill.

The MC and the woman that captures you are both hot, visuals look pretty good.

As the game stands it is extremely linear, not necessarily an issue so long as the story is good and so far it's not. What you pick seems to not matter right off the bat.

Normally I don't mind forced male content as that's kind of the genre works however, interracial content is unavoidable and its the first content you get.

I'll keep an eye on it but as it stands in its current state with current content it's a 1 sadly.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

JayCihns

[v0.2.1]

There are a few good points to this but overall just left me wanting. Set in a dystopian future but with next to zero world building. And then there's not much of a story. I just can't get invested without context, and certainly not witout some semblence of a compelling narrative.

The mistress character is the only one who has any. And as hot as her render may be I found her personality equally as ugly. I get the game has a humiliation tag but some scenes go right into abuse territory. And every other character, including the MC, are only given enough lines to 'force' the advancement of the next lewd scene. Lewd scenes may be rendered and animated well but feels like I'm interacting with a 'drinking bird' novelty toy. Flowing in a body of water yet never going anywhere.

Mechanically this game is a sandbox / time management sim needing to earn $ for your mistress daily and very limited time to do so. A cycle of do a task, an few lines spoken and get a quick scene. Rinse and repeat... and repeat again. Like doing daily's in an MMO but at least here you can use the skip button. Granted it's still early in development with much more to be added but as it's structured now that repetition will still be a requirement. Adding to that not only do choices not have any impact (so far) but as to progress from location to location, action selections for what's already completed are not removed. Or at the very least in some cases, 'greyed out'. This needs a fair amount of work in the coding department too.

Feels like the dev is rushing to meet the needs of their patrons all while sacrificing quality in the process. And as is far too early to make public in even an early access state. With my impressions of how this continues to develop, sadly this game is strongly not recommended.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ApatiaMax

I really like it, the map is cute and the story is entertaining and straightforward.
    Often it's easy with that kind of game to fall in "non-sense" choice but this one is not the case.
    It's a bit short, but I'll look forward on it.
    Good also the render!
    I didn't mention audio and music 'cause I play with "Mute All".
    I like it a lot :)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

tokugawaiechisa

Pretty good ideas and the MC is very cute, i'm looking forward to see how this game will evolve. If i can be critical i wish the game had more story and characterization, also a femboy character (without the MC's feminizing surgeries) would be nice
  6. 5.00 star(s)

blitzwing23

I'll start by saying I'm a huge fan of fem-dom and even many sissy games. This first release come out of the gate fast. No slow build on this one.
    Pros thus far:
    -Short back story sets the world up without LONG drawn out backstories that will have nothing to do with the game.
    -Great renders and models so far.
    -The kinks come at you quickly.

Cons so far:
    -Choices don't really matter, other than one or two lines of dialogue.
    -Short to medium sized debut. 15 mins-ish?

I want to see Lightman continue this. It comes out swinging hard and fast. Curious to see how this world and the MC evolve in this depressing apocalyptic world. Would be good to see choices carry more weight in the next release. Go Dev Go!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

RoachCoach

Visuals are good. But that is all I can praise about this game for now. It really needs improvements on other areas. There are some really hot scenes but it feels shallow. The writing is not very good, dialogue , story and characters really need some work in my opinion. The pacing is extremely fast, there is no build up for anything. The choices are bad and mostly meaningless(Keep in mind that I have only played the first version). This game can be great if the writing and story gets to the level of renders and animations. Still, If you like femdom and feminization go ahead and play, it is free after all.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

lordrango

V0.1

For a prologue, it is not bad.

The length is maybe 10-20 minutes. The action starts right away, in a post apocaliptic world with MC being captured, enslaved and sissified by a dominant woman.

It appears male partners are unavoidable, at least for now.

So, yes, it's a cliche, but visuals are great, and it would appear there will be some story and maybe even some gameplay down the line.

It's very linear at this point, naturally, but there are "false choices" inserted here and there to give players some illusion of choice and to even roleplay a little.

The downside is that two males characters you get to interact with are both bald, muscled, black dudes with giant dicks, literally like a copy paste of each other. Hopefully there will be potential female partners in the future and more varied male partners. Fat, lean, muscled, young, old, big dicked, small dicked and so on.

It has potential but it is really hard to say where it will end up at this point. If we get variety of well developed male and female partners and choices that matter, it might be a really good game, potentially a 5 star one.

On the other hand, if we get boring and lazy "protagonist gets forced to serve buff black dudes" all the time with the choice only being submit or not, it will drop to a 1 or 2 star game.