EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1681328491768.jpeg

Overview:
While trying to survive in a destitute world, you fall into slavery to the insidious Madame Madlen. Will you be able to break free or will you accept your fate? The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-09-05
Developer: AnnaPink - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Earn Your Freedom 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

o_mc_james5.jpg mc_james_start_suck0.jpg o_mc_mistress_talk2.jpg mc_mirror2.jpg adam_mistress_fuck2.jpg adam_mistress_fuck10.jpg dropbox_8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheObey-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't know what I was quite expecting from a game called "The Obey: Know your place", :sneaky:
...but for God's sake, why is the MC always the sissy? I really hope at some time the MC feminizes someone else.
Top-noch renders, tho.

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
I don't know what I was quite expecting from a game called "The Obey: Know your place", :sneaky:
...but for God's sake, why is the MC always the sissy? I really hope at some time the MC feminizes someone else.
Top-noch renders, tho.

THX for sharing...
there are quite a few games like that?

Reactions: The D0n and Echoic

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
My reasoning is MC was recently transformed and still identifies themselves as a man, 'doing gay stuff', sissy, etc. I can see it being trans protag or both. Cast a vote or smth, idk.
Sorry but you think as a gay guy i somehow should be into tits and a female body because "transformed"? It may come off as bigoted or whatnot but im so tired of game creators throwing the gay label where it shouldn't be.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
"be able to break free or will you accept your fate? The choice is yours."

I've noticed that a lot of games have a similar premise, where the player is given a choice but the options ultimately lead to a negative outcome. Based on my experience, this happens about 90% of the time. I think it's likely that in this particular game, the player won't have a real choice and will be forced down a predetermined path.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Haven't played it but based on what's been said here, if the MC is AMAB and has been somehow changed to look more feminine but still identifies as male, then anything he does with another man is gay content. Should you as a gay man be turned on by that? Irrelevant. The gay tag is about the content not who it's for.
Yes but with people who have gay tagged for actual gay content this is just a bait, if it looks like a woman how is that a male protag?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes