DJsona

May 13, 2018
@Anna Pink <3 I'm so sad and sorry about your bans :s , your game isn't my fetish; But, to me, it is very sexy and easly climbing to to my top 10 games !
So : Don't give up ! trust on your potential ! (<3) ! bercause your renders are beautyfull!
I wish you to continu your hard work, think about another paying site other than (scaming) patreon. And make the game you love to create for us <3 (and for u hhihi ;)
Take care! and i wish you the best IRL <3<3

nekoman85

Dec 16, 2018
Hello!!! I would love to play this game on Linux. Does somebody know how to do it? (the link says that there is a win/linux version).

Thanks!

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
Hello!!! I would love to play this game on Linux. Does somebody know how to do it? (the link says that there is a win/linux version).

Thanks!
it's a RenPy game, so there should be a .sh file in the package. After extracting it, just run the .sh (it's a shell script that will launch the python game)

no additional toolsnecessary

Reactions: DJsona

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
After the ban on Patreon, things got really bad for me. But I don’t give up and continue to make a new update. Development going slowly because I have to work at my main job and there is simply no funding for this project. The next update will appear this summer on . stay in touch. You can support me by buying previous version of the game. With love your Anna str5.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
After the ban on Patreon, things got really bad for me. But I don’t give up and continue to make a new update. Things are going slowly because I have to work at my main job and there is simply no funding for this project. The next update will appear this summer on . stay in touch. You can support me by buying previous version of the game. With love your Anna View attachment 3710665
Best news of the day! Please let us know if we can assist in other ways too - translations etc

Reactions: Anna Pink
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes