Adunir

Feb 1, 2020
How do you complete chapter 2?
You complete Chapter 2 after being punished by Mistress Madlen on the day that you complete the Basic Blowjob Course at the Slaves Factory.

Unfortunately, there is a bug here that means that if you finish the Basic course with your 1st point of stamina & then use your 2nd point of stamina to start the Advanced course then you won't get to complete Chapter 2 at the end of the day & get stuck unable to progress the story.

Until AnnaPink puts a fix in place, just restart & make sure to get the completion to Chapter 2 before you start on the Advanced Blowjob Course.

Reactions: fire2244

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
You complete Chapter 2 after being punished by Mistress Madlen on the day that you complete the Basic Blowjob Course at the Slaves Factory.

Unfortunately, there is a bug here that means that if you finish the Basic course with your 1st point of stamina & then use your 2nd point of stamina to start the Advanced course then you won't get to complete Chapter 2 at the end of the day & get stuck unable to progress the story.

Until AnnaPink puts a fix in place, just restart & make sure to get the completion to Chapter 2 before you start on the Advanced Blowjob Course.
Ah

Thought it was something like that.
There comments from the Mistress also say you can buy a handjob from her, which only happens after clearing level 2 or 3 I think.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Here's my saves if anyone wants it. It's up to the latest version. The final save in quick save is the final save for the version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mainmainmain

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I get an exception bug at literally every location. I assume I need to start over and scratch the old save. Seems like none of the new stuff is triggering. And from previous comments, think I will just wait a few more updates before starting over. Seems to be short updates.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Annapink you make some of the most Beautiful trans-girls/girls I've seen in games.Love your renders/artwork and what you're doing for the Earn your Freedom game remake. With this game however I always run into errors continuing from a previous save and have to start over. Sometimes starting over I'll also get an error and have to choose ignore to continue. I hope at some point saves can be continued without errors.Thanks for making and continuing the story.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Anna Pink, I am having trouble in this newer version as well. I am stuck at working in the bar doing handjobs (level 2). I can't get the uniform to go to school, because she just says goodbye to James. She keeps getting punished by the Mistress but, everything stays the same. I can't even start doing the blowjob job.
I know there is more content, because they are in my saves from the earlier version. The saves will not reload from where I am stuck and I don't want to miss anything.
I had started a new game because it has been a while since I played this game and I get a little forgetful. Besides that, I love your game and I especially love your renders.
I tried various options to see if that would help, but alas, I was stuck in the same spot, spinning my wheels.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
What bullshit is this?!? Literally every location on the map gives me an exception, with various "is not defined" un-ignorable errors. Because as ANY FULE KNO, making every update incompatible with the older ones is the best surefire way to acquire goodwill and new supporters. NOT.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
So you want a game where the most ordinary girl meets with the most ordinary man and they have a perfect, beautiful, boring relationship? Something tells me that there are hundreds of such games :)
I creating sissy humiliating game because it's make me horny ) if you like my game - welcome! if not, well, it's up to you
This game is totally not in my range of taste but like a train wreck I have to keep looking or I might miss the part where it all gets to the total girl-ification or the turn around and become the man with the huge dick enslaving that bitch mistress...
The previous version of The Obey becomes free when I finish the new version. I will finish the new version around the end of this month.
Since I bought the update on itch.io (v0.6) I have to point out that the reward of "You can now buy a 1 time hand job" is useless since the mistress takes ALL your money EVERYDAY now: Work at the massage parlor full satisfaction 3 stamina taken earned $55, go home all money gone. Work at the bar twice (2x deep throat= $24) and the massage parlor for $35, go home all $59 taken. Work at the bar twice (2x deep throat= $24), the massage parlor for $35 and the fashion show for $100, go home all $159 taken and an offer of a 1 time hand job is opened so I can use my vast $0 to pay for it.
2 things you need to address
1) Madlen needs to stop taking 100% of your money (like she did in V0.5 leaving a portion over $20 or whatever the magic number was. Tested several more days and she takes 100% of the money everyday after she makes the offer even up to $74 which is the maximum I could earn with only 1 fashion show available in this week.
2) $12 for deep throat and basic anal is not a fair number, you should raise the payout on anal at least $2 if not more simply based on the amount of effort to get the anal plug in the first place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This game is totally not in my range of taste but like a train wreck I have to keep looking or I might miss the part where it all gets to the total girl-ification or the turn around and become the man with the huge dick enslaving that bitch mistress...

Since I bought the update on itch.io (v0.6) I have to point out that the reward of "You can now buy a 1 time hand job" is useless since the mistress takes ALL your money EVERYDAY now: Work at the massage parlor full satisfaction 3 stamina taken earned $55, go home all money gone. Work at the bar twice (2x deep throat= $24) and the massage parlor for $35, go home all $59 taken. Work at the bar twice (2x deep throat= $24), the massage parlor for $35 and the fashion show for $100, go home all $159 taken and an offer of a 1 time hand job is opened so I can use my vast $0 to pay for it.
2 things you need to address
1) Madlen needs to stop taking 100% of your money (like she did in V0.5 leaving a portion over $20 or whatever the magic number was. Tested several more days and she takes 100% of the money everyday after she makes the offer even up to $74 which is the maximum I could earn with only 1 fashion show available in this week.
2) $12 for deep throat and basic anal is not a fair number, you should raise the payout on anal at least $2 if not more simply based on the amount of effort to get the anal plug in the first place.
Wow, are we talking about the same game? There is so much of this game I can't play and I haven't played ever.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Wow, are we talking about the same game? There is so much of this game I can't play and I haven't played ever.
Well if you haven't gat version 0.6 there is still lots to see but after version 0.6 which I cleared all the quests and events for in under 2 hours the only portions I haven't taken part in are the unlocked scenes since they are really outside what I enjoy.
You are 100% correct the game you get here (F95zone) versus the version you pay for are 2 entirely separate games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well if you haven't gat version 0.6 there is still lots to see but after version 0.6 which I cleared all the quests and events for in under 2 hours the only portions I haven't taken part in are the unlocked scenes since they are really outside what I enjoy.
You are 100% correct the game you get here (F95zone) versus the version you pay for are 2 entirely separate games.
Thanks for that. Boy, that makes me very sad.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Insofar as the version available here is 0.5 and the version "you pay for" is 0.6, well d'uh, Captain Obvious. As for there being "another, better 0.5 for those who bought it" I call utter bullshit on that. Wait until 0.6 becomes public and you'll be playing the exact same one you now need to pay for.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Insofar as the version available here is 0.5 and the version "you pay for" is 0.6, well d'uh, Captain Obvious. As for there being "another, better 0.5 for those who bought it" I call utter bullshit on that. Wait until 0.6 becomes public and you'll be playing the exact same one you now need to pay for.
Well d'uh Captain Even More Obvious of course 0.6 is the more advanced version of the same game AND "another, better 0.5 for those who bought it" I wasn't suggesting anything of the kind, I was suggesting that the 0.6 release is actually a step down since you can no longer save up for a few days to skip working in favor of training or doing anything except working without getting punished.

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Oh, so many comments about errors. I just repeat it again, from ver 0.6 old saves will work. With love, Anna.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Well if you haven't gat version 0.6 there is still lots to see but after version 0.6 which I cleared all the quests and events for in under 2 hours the only portions I haven't taken part in are the unlocked scenes since they are really outside what I enjoy. You are 100% correct the game you get here (F95zone) versus the version you pay for are 2 entirely separate games.
I was suggesting that the 0.6 release is actually a step down since you can no longer save up for a few days to skip working in favor of training or doing anything except working without getting punished.
O RLY? Well, I'll be darned if anybody in their right mind thinks those two things above are supposed to mean the same thing. My English skillz must be severely lacking apparently...

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
2d_home_1_jerk3.jpg
By the way, here's another one promising game, where i helped the author with renders: meet My Hotwife Game in CUCKOLD genre

The pilot release is FREE

You and your wife are in dire financial straits and are visited by an old school friend. You come up with a brilliant idea on how you can make money by filming home videos. How far will you go, will you become a cuckold, will you turn your wife into a hotwife? Who knows

The game in early development, this is just a pilot, gameplay around 1 hour, updates every 2 weeks

Genre: Hotwife, Cuckold

Type: Visual Novel (Static 3d+ Animations) Quest

Platforms: Windows, MacOS, Android

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Meanwhile my Patreon page is being reviewed because they SUDDENLY didn't like sexual violence in the game. So the OBEY project is now in jeopardy, but I hope everything will be fine. We need just wait a some time. I still need your support, now more than ever. But if they decide to block the project, i have great news, I’m already preparing for release another game, even more beautiful, with feminization of the main character. No violence this time, but I assure you you will enjoy it just as much as OBEY

This is a preview from the new project, My Pretty Lady game. First release planned on Jan 2024
intro_30.jpg

feniXXZ

Apr 24, 2023
Meanwhile my Patreon page is being reviewed because they SUDDENLY didn't like sexual violence in the game. So the OBEY project is now in jeopardy, but I hope everything will be fine. We need just wait a some time. I still need your support, now more than ever. But if they decide to block the project, i have great news, I’m already preparing for release another game, even more beautiful, with feminization of the main character. No violence this time, but I assure you you will enjoy it just as much as OBEY

This is a preview from the new project, My Pretty Lady game. First release planned on Jan 2024
View attachment 3206301
Interesting...

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes