circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Meanwhile my Patreon page is being reviewed because they SUDDENLY didn't like sexual violence in the game. So the OBEY project is now in jeopardy, but I hope everything will be fine. We need just wait a some time. I still need your support, now more than ever. But if they decide to block the project, i have great news, I’m already preparing for release another game, even more beautiful, with feminization of the main character. No violence this time, but I assure you you will enjoy it just as much as OBEY

This is a preview from the new project, My Pretty Lady game. First release planned on Jan 2024
View attachment 3206301
I hope you keep at least running The Obey V6.0+ on the side since I "bought" it on itch.io on the basis of getting continuing updates. I would suggest switching to Subscribestar instead since they are much more lax about the rules they allow you to make your games on.

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I hope you keep at least running The Obey V6.0+ on the side since I "bought" it on itch.io on the basis of getting continuing updates. I would suggest switching to Subscribestar instead since they are much more lax about the rules they allow you to make your games on.
I thought about subscribestar, yeah...but payments on subscribstar not wirking for my country. Looks like only

Dec 30, 2020
there are quite a few games like that?
Other then Friends of Mine which is heavily under worked for that path and is extremely lazy, and Sissy maker which is more of a story about one characters self discovering and the MC is simply swept up in the chaos there are very few alternatives --- and most of those are abandoned and all are unfinished -- Sculptor abandoned, being a bully abandoned, many others whose names evade me all abandoned -- Taffy tale has one character who is like that but the last updated failed to go anywhere with any characters and focused on piss and shit based content.

can you name one with sissy/ forced feminization and crossdressing themes where those arent hapoening to the main character? Is there a akabar Trainer style game where you play a dom manipulating or pushing submissive reluctant side characters or is the MC always the submissive Force feminized one..?

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
pun1_7.jpg
Allright, my patreon page on patreon is permanently banned. It means The Obey game will never come back on patreon. But you still can get it on ITCH The development of the game will continue if you will support me

Another good news, here the my new project "My Pretty Lady" page on patreon at this moment in early development, first pilot in Jan 2024 but I critically need your support right now, Patreon has left me with absolutely no income, and if you can afford to support me while I develop the pilot, I will be forever grateful

Last edited:

Fleiger

Dec 12, 2019
View attachment 3236964
Allright, my patreon page on patreon is permanently banned. It means The Obey game will never come back on patreon. But you still can get it on ITCH The development of the game will continue if you will support me at ITCH.

Another good news, here the my new project "My Pretty Lady" page on patreon at this moment in early development, first pilot in Jan 2024 but I critically need your support right now, Patreon has left me with absolutely no income, and if you can afford to support me while I develop the pilot, I will be forever grateful

I will happily support the new patreon, if there was a slightly cheaper tier i can ask id recommend getting aadiscord server setup and post semi regular updates. nothing huge just to keep everyone in the loop i hope you can build yourself back up with this new game looking I'm forward to it :)

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I will happily support the new patreon, if there was a slightly cheaper tier i can ask id recommend getting aadiscord server setup and post semi regular updates. nothing huge just to keep everyone in the loop i hope you can build yourself back up with this new game looking I'm forward to it :)
- Added $5 Tier
Thank you!

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry to hear about what happened to you Anna Pink. Don't really like monthly deduction plans, so I purchased The Obey V 0.6 from your Itch account. Good Luck with your new project I'll be looking forward to it.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 3236964
Allright, my patreon page on patreon is permanently banned. It means The Obey game will never come back on patreon. But you still can get it on ITCH The development of the game will continue if you will support me

If you have released a public version of My Pretty Lady you might consider making your own game page (or ask one of the uploaders from f95zone to do it following the correct format) to help increase your early support.

jjjooeee

Jan 28, 2024
I thought about subscribestar, yeah...but payments on subscribstar not wirking for my country. Looks like only
I previously bought the ver 0.4 for $9.99 on Itch, and now I see that ver 0.6 is available for for $9.99 there. Does it mean that I need to pay for $9.99 for each newer version?

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
end2.jpg
Ok it's happened! Finaly i ca show first version of my new game -MY Pretty Lady

You are moving to another city to start a new life from scratch

You move into a student dormitory, and this is where the fun begins.

This is just a pilot, please be patient. There is still a lot of work ahead and I am sure that the game will turn out simply amazing!

Now the game have about 100 renders and 2 animations

I plan to release every 4-6 weeks. I hope you will enjoy. Have a fun!

jackedall

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 3333664
Ok it's happened! Finaly i ca show first version of my new game -MY Pretty Lady

You are moving to another city to start a new life from scratch

You move into a student dormitory, and this is where the fun begins.

This is just a pilot, please be patient. There is still a lot of work ahead and I am sure that the game will turn out simply amazing!

Now the game have about 100 renders and 2 animations

I plan to release every 4-6 weeks. I hope you will enjoy. Have a fun!

Are you still working on The Obey or is it a dead game now after i got banned on patreon?(I hope not i love that geme <3 )

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
Well, my new project My Pratty Lady banned too on patreon. Some non good person from f95 reported to patreon, i don't know why.
There are like 10 creators i follow that were banned on Patreon in last ~6 months, i dont think its some 1 bitter dude here reporting stuff, more like innerworkings\drama inside Patreon itself, wont be surprised if Patreon goes full tumblr in a couple of years.

Also compromising on your art just to obey some stupid arbitrary rules there wont end well anyway, sooner or later you ll get banned just the same, while punishing yourself (and your fans) with constant self-censorship. Maybe one day there would be a way for people to directly supporting thier artists without 3rd party taking a cut or at least not intervening with freedom of expression :cautious:

PS. Im still hoping to see public release or a leak of 0.6 version at some point :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes