Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
re: New punishment from Madlen. It hurts!
I finished chapter 4 using latest save and I dont seem to see new punishment from mistress.
Punishments depend on the amount of money you bring to the mistress. There will be more of this soon

Reactions: runchux

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
The Obey v 0.6 is available on and public release previous one

New in 0.6:

- New punishment: watersports. I hope you're thirsty!

- New punishment: clean Mistress p**sy after party. Your Mistress should shine!

- New punishment: humiliation in fron Mistress friend. So that you don't forget who you are

- New training at school - advanced an*l course. It's time to level up!

- Training to increase stamina. A professional trainer is at your service! The first course is free!

- New quests in the city. Check for a job in the city and one of the characters will offer you participation in the party. Big quest includes more that 70 renders.

- New job: massage parlor: of course with Happy Ending :) 3 random characters will be there. In the next update you will be able to develop relationships with these characters and go on dates!

Changes:

- Now jerk at home is free

- Madlen now always take all your money (In the next updates you will have the opportunity to spend money on some items and also save money in a secret place)

- Bugfixg

Also now you can play previous ver for free

new in v 0.5

Kelly

Visit Kelly, she is ready to share some secret. But don't forget to grab some body oil

Stan

New episode with Stan. To get the necessary spare parts, you will have to make a difficult choice.

James

New episode with James in a massage salon. Yes, yes, you heard right, he opened a massage parlor. Complete James quest to get the second part

Bridget

New episode with Bridget in a market. It turns out that the massage salon also needs a uniform. And there you will see an.... I don't want to spoil )))

Kelly

Return to Kelly when you have all the necessary parts to finally do IT

Madlen

New punishment from Madlen. It hurts!

Madlen Orders

New episode with Madlen in the ORDRERS menu (available after passing Chapter 4)

Hot Chicks

After Kelly gives you a ticket, go to the show to relax a bit.

Advanced BJ lessons in a school

New job in the Glory Hole - Deepthroat
(after passing Advanced BJ lessons in a school 3 times )

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The Obey v 0.6 is available on and public release previous one

New in 0.6:

- New punishment: watersports. I hope you're thirsty!

- New punishment: clean Mistress p**sy after party. Your Mistress should shine!

- New punishment: humiliation in fron Mistress friend. So that you don't forget who you are

- New training at school - advanced an*l course. It's time to level up!

- Training to increase stamina. A professional trainer is at your service! The first course is free!

- New quests in the city. Check for a job in the city and one of the characters will offer you participation in the party. Big quest includes more that 70 renders.

- New job: massage parlor: of course with Happy Ending :) 3 random characters will be there. In the next update you will be able to develop relationships with these characters and go on dates!

Changes:

- Now jerk at home is free

- Madlen now always take all your money (In the next updates you will have the opportunity to spend money on some items and also save money in a secret place)

- Bugfixg

Also now you can play previous ver for free

new in v 0.5

Kelly

Visit Kelly, she is ready to share some secret. But don't forget to grab some body oil

Stan

New episode with Stan. To get the necessary spare parts, you will have to make a difficult choice.

James

New episode with James in a massage salon. Yes, yes, you heard right, he opened a massage parlor. Complete James quest to get the second part

Bridget

New episode with Bridget in a market. It turns out that the massage salon also needs a uniform. And there you will see an.... I don't want to spoil )))

Kelly

Return to Kelly when you have all the necessary parts to finally do IT

Madlen

New punishment from Madlen. It hurts!

Madlen Orders

New episode with Madlen in the ORDRERS menu (available after passing Chapter 4)

Hot Chicks

After Kelly gives you a ticket, go to the show to relax a bit.

Advanced BJ lessons in a school

New job in the Glory Hole - Deepthroat
(after passing Advanced BJ lessons in a school 3 times )
Thanks! How steep is the current paywall and when does the price come down a bit?

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Thanks for the new release!
If I can make an advise, make some pauses to get the whole picture (without the script) or add a hide shortcut down the screen. I only use the mouse to play ;)

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
How can it be futa and sissification, im confused as fuck.
because the futa tag is paired with the trans tag. Just going to have to wait for the tag updates. But consider this game as focusing on the trans side of the tag, not the futa.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
because the futa tag is paired with the trans tag. Just going to have to wait for the tag updates. But consider this game as focusing on the trans side of the tag, not the futa.
wait, shes trans? oh i got it all wrong then, nevermind. Now it makes sense.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheObey-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kogoro_mori

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
save file
path C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheObey-...

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Game's broken, I can't pass or unlock chapter 2?
Finished blowjob and advanced blowjob course... That's the end of my options after dozens of days of trying to find a way to progress.
Got to $100, got $0, only difference is the punishment. I know there's more to the game, but no indication of how to progress other than the order saying "Available after you complete chapter 2."

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Game's broken, I can't pass or unlock chapter 2?
Finished blowjob and advanced blowjob course... That's the end of my options after dozens of days of trying to find a way to progress.
Got to $100, got $0, only difference is the punishment. I know there's more to the game, but no indication of how to progress other than the order saying "Available after you complete chapter 2."
Same here
I remember in 0.4 I could advance further.
Seems some trigger here is broken. You can finish the advanced BJ course but the regular one stays active

Reactions: UnluckyGuy1337
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes