Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I understand what you mean. There will definitely be resistance. But the game is still at an early stage and the story is just beginning. You will have several alternative paths but now it's too early to do it

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I understand what you mean. There will definitely be resistance. But the game is still at an early stage and the story is just beginning. You will have several alternative paths but now it's too early to do it
Thx. Now I can play knowing what's to come lol. I am glad there will be alt paths.

oRG4ZMo

Oct 7, 2022
First: The naming of the game versions is a mess.
As far as I can see, a v0.3 never existed, but is mentioned in the changelog of v0.4
If I'm correct and you meant version 0.2.1 here, then I didn't skip any releases.

1693949137750.png

Then on the other hand... I just noticed that the title screen of the last version I played says v0.3.1

1693950261215.png

Please use a more consistent naming scheme.

Now with that out of the way to my main problem:

A save from the last version "v.0.3.1" (title screen naming) is not usable in current v0.4.

My last save was created at this point:
1693951901279.png
I loaded the save in v0.4 and i get a series of errors
'chapter' is not defined.
1693952867576.png

and this error can never "fix itself" by getting initialised. Search results for "chapter =":
1693953458959.png
Line 150: only executed in "New Game"
Line 873: only reached if bar is'nt open yet
Line 2205: never reached because condition in Line 2204 is always "False"

Similar thing with 'analskill'...
Missing if I load a save from last game version:

1693951013066.png

I hope you can understand the problem with the provided information and I have not overlooked something really obvious and I am the only one with this error.

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Hmm is there a way to have more stamina?Mine is at 2 and all you can do is 2 anal or blowjobs and then you have to get back to your mistress and get punished for not bringing to much money.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Hmm is there a way to have more stamina?Mine is at 2 and all you can do is 2 anal or blowjobs and then you have to get back to your mistress and get punished for not bringing to much money.
Yeah, there will be training to increase stamina soon

Reactions: qchill44

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
There doesn't seem to be much content here but following with interest. I prefer more of a slow burn to this instant transformation and instant cock sucking but at least the scenes are decently written. Could use an "end of content" disclaimer so you know when you have reached the end.

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
There doesn't seem to be much content here but following with interest. I prefer more of a slow burn to this instant transformation and instant cock sucking but at least the scenes are decently written. Could use an "end of content" disclaimer so you know when you have reached the end.
Every update it's a new chapter. When you see "End Chapter ..." it means update end

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
A walkthrough would be nice.. Cuz I think Im at the end of content, but Im not sure. We dont even have a quest log. So here what I can do so far. Work in bar giving, handjob, blowjob or anal. Had a single fashion show in hot chicks, and no more content there. Cant speak to any other than the bar girl, and the crazy mistress Madlen. Is that the end of content so far, or is there any more things to do??

binstinct79

Mar 7, 2023
Hi there! The Obey v 0.5 is . Previous ver 0.4 is . I really hope for your support. With love, your Anna

View attachment 2904599

Kelly

Visit Kelly, she is ready to share some secret. But don't forget to grab some body oil

Stan

New episode with Stan. To get the necessary spare parts, you will have to make a difficult choice.

James

New episode with James in a massage salon. Yes, yes, you heard right, he opened a massage parlor. Complete James quest to get the second part

Bridget

New episode with Bridget in a market. It turns out that the massage salon also needs a uniform. And there you will see an.... I don't want to spoil )))

Kelly

Return to Kelly when you have all the necessary parts to finally do IT

Madlen

New punishment from Madlen. It hurts!

Madlen Orders

New episode with Madlen in the ORDRERS menu (available after passing Chapter 4)

Hot Chicks

After Kelly gives you a ticket, go to the show to relax a bit.

Advanced BJ lessons in a school

New job in the Glory Hole - Deepthroat
(after passing Advanced BJ lessons in a school 3 times )
re: New punishment from Madlen. It hurts!
I finished chapter 4 using latest save and I dont seem to see new punishment from mistress.

Reactions: pdpdpd
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes