SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Hello, AnnaPink, you are a beautiful lady and it was a pleasant surprise to see you in the game. Will you appear from time to time? Can we expect to see more of you in the flesh? I was really hoping you were going to show us your tits. Anyway, it was awesome to name the Mistress personally and our own slut name. (nice touch) Since our little slave is being treated like a human toilet, are there plans to include scat? Maybe, as an option? Your art is magnificent, absolutely superb. Please keep up the excellent work.
If scat gets included please they should say so before and make it completely avoidable for others who aren't interested in it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If scat gets included please they should say so before and make it completely avoidable for others who aren't interested in it.
Sure, stuff that is outside of the unnormal norm, should be optional, of course. Scat grosses me out, but I am still entriged by it, weird huh? Sort of like the moth to the light/fire.

Reactions: SSlayer

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Sure, stuff that is outside of the unnormal norm, should be optional, of course. Scat grosses me out, but I am still entriged by it, weird huh? Sort of like the moth to the light/fire.
Well everyone has their interest. I ain't on the same boat when it comes to interests in scat. I just hope that if other fetishes are introduced that are a bit more extreme that's outside of the main game's fetish are indicated before and avoidable for others not interested in them.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Feel unfinished, but otherwise still interested looking forward for few new update to amplify the replay value and gameplay loop.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So reading all thes comment about Choise like the urinatioon, it no matter the choise you pick The mac character will get shoked till you agree? the hell? So forced training that not real choise even if it up to us urination is forced one, regardless the choise. The MC look lie a beast dog with a shoked coller, are we for real. And there the choise wer upan player and not foced one with shoked collar, what is the senes of putting choise in game when no mater hw you fight back we get that regarldess.

It not upon player just ann illution of choit to make MC saffer and the player get too frustrating. Even chastity cage is forced one no what we tell them.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Look at screenshots "Great, cute brunette with small breasts, oh, she is abused, oh, it's a dude...". Why We can't have slender brunette girl which is not forced into anything, but has wholesome and healthy relations, god dammit! Talking seriously, I really don't know much games with women of normal proportions, where girls aren't raped, humiliated or blackmailed:(.

Reactions: Gudil and DOM76210

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Look at screenshots "Great, cute brunette with small breasts, oh, she is abused, oh, it's a dude...". Why We can't have slender brunette girl which is not forced into anything, but has wholesome and healthy relations, god dammit! Talking seriously, I really don't know much games with women of normal proportions, where girls aren't raped, humiliated or blackmailed:(.
So you want a game where the most ordinary girl meets with the most ordinary man and they have a perfect, beautiful, boring relationship? Something tells me that there are hundreds of such games :)
I creating sissy humiliating game because it's make me horny ) if you like my game - welcome! if not, well, it's up to you

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
There are, heck there's even a few Devs that specialize in vanilla slice of life games.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I really don't know much games with women of normal proportions, where girls aren't raped, humiliated or blackmailed:(.
You're talkin' True Love 95 or Casual Romance Club or something like that. People who played that stuff have moved on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
With a deep focus on this, or as their core mechanic and not putting MC as a sissy or offering that route...? You can only count them with fingers, and properly developed...? 2 - 3 at max...
To be fair, almost every single male protagonist sissy game is abandoned before any real content, and only a handful of them are ever finished. So don't feel left out.

Reactions: pdpdpd

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
I wonder what is the most time consuming thing in game development.
Is it the rendering or the code? :unsure:

Because I'm working on a project, and for me the code and the story are no problem at all, but I'm having problems with the graphics, mainly because I'm totally hampered with Daz3D :cautious:

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes