MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
It will in due time.
I just wanted to keep working on translating the game. 0.1 I have already translated, but I decided to wait with uploading the translation, not knowing how quickly the author will release updates and whether he will do it at all

alishaabdullah

May 19, 2023
View attachment 2541559

Overview:
While trying to survive in a destitute world, you fall into slavery to the insidious Madame Madlen. Will you be able to break free or will you accept your fate? The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-12
Release Date: 2023-02-02
Developer: AnnaPink - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Earn Your Freedom 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2541625 View attachment 2541623 View attachment 2541626 View attachment 2541624 View attachment 2541620 View attachment 2541621 View attachment 2541622
where is The obey v2.0

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
And then you can contact the author and ask him to continue for translation? And then I translated 0.1 and now I'm sitting, waiting for the continuation. And he's not here and not

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
ask HIM? :(
Hi. When I'm done with version 3, version 2 will be public
Oh, the author is here! If you want, I can send you a translation of 0.1 parts into Russian. And if you are interested, then I can translate the game as soon as you post the result for cartridges. (however, I will not post these versions anywhere until you make them publicly available). In any case, this is how I cooperate with Darktoz.

• Love
Reactions: Anna Pink

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Hi there, The Obey v 0.4 is , also it's mean v 0.2 is

mc_bc_7.jpg
So what's new:

Now the Obey separated on chapters. Version 0,3 had 2 chapters, version 0,4 now has 4!

• New training in Slaves Factory
You need more money right? So what are you waiting for?

• New Character (Kelly) + new location
Time to new friends huh?

• New quest series "So tight, so small"
This is one quest but very big and very exciting. It contains 7 different scenes with different characters with more than 100 new renders!

• Now you can je*k youself at Madlen Home
Finally, you've been waiting for this for so long, right? But there are a couple of conditions...

• New awesome role play in Orders + new character + new animation!
The new scene is different from the previous one. Role playing is so much fun!

• New location "Hot Chicks" + new quest
This is a place where different events, from fashion shows and parties to crazy contests and competitions. It's time to go there and find out what's going on there. At this moment only 1 quest is available for this location

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Anna Pink now I'm deeply confused - you mention 0.2.1 as the public version and the zip linked is called the same. But the folder that unpacks from it is called 0.3.1 and the about page of the game says the same. So which one is it...?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Anna Pink now I'm deeply confused - you mention 0.2.1 as the public version and the zip linked is called the same. But the folder that unpacks from it is called 0.3.1 and the about page of the game says the same. So which one is it...?
According to the "script.rpy" file, it's 0.2.
Screenshot_20230622_005051_Code Editor.png

Moreover, Anna Pink wrote:
Now the Obey separated on chapters. Version 0,3 had 2 chapters...
And in this public version, the chapters are not separated (1 single file: script.rpy).

P.s.: If you load a savegame of the v0.1, you may get errors like "NameError: Name 'mcmoney' is not defined". It is therefore advisable to start a new game.

My fix also works with new versions of the game. It adds the "Rollback Side" default function (unjustly suppressed by the dev although very practical on touchscreens) as well as the "Quit" button on tablets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheObey-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes