CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is a new start required? I can move on from a save, but, I start getting a lot of those gray "exception" pages, you can hit ignore, but, the exceptions keep popping up. Nobody else has mentioned it, so maybe, I just have a bad download?

Disregard, sweeties, a restart was required. Fortunately, there wasn't a lot saved anyway. Thank you, AnnaPink, for more great stuff. Love you, girl.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hello, AnnaPink, you are a beautiful lady and it was a pleasant surprise to see you in the game. Will you appear from time to time? Can we expect to see more of you in the flesh? I was really hoping you were going to show us your tits. Anyway, it was awesome to name the Mistress personally and our own slut name. (nice touch) Since our little slave is being treated like a human toilet, are there plans to include scat? Maybe, as an option? Your art is magnificent, absolutely superb. Please keep up the excellent work.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Is a new start required? I can move on from a save, but, I start getting a lot of those gray "exception" pages, you can hit ignore, but, the exceptions keep popping up. Nobody else has mentioned it, so maybe, I just have a bad download?

Disregard, sweeties, a restart was required. Fortunately, there wasn't a lot saved anyway. Thank you, AnnaPink, for more great stuff. Love you, girl.
I don't know, I keep getting an error screen and rebooting doesn't help. And judging by its description, there is something related to the value of the variable in the code

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I don't know, I keep getting an error screen and rebooting doesn't help. And judging by its description, there is something related to the value of the variable in the code
CutieLvr didn't mean a "reboot" with "restart" it means starting a new game...then the new content it works fine.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, someone has mentioned it: ME.
P.s.: If you load a savegame of the v0.1, you may get errors like "NameError: Name 'mcmoney' is not defined". It is therefore advisable to start a new game.
I never thought I'd be so invisible. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sorry to hear that. After I started a new game, it played smoothly all the way through. At the end it seemed like you can just keep looping and not do much different except gain more points, I think.

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
"obey" is a verb, which makes this title extremely awkward - it reads like a very poor translation.

edit: like, here are some options that would make grammatical sense: "Obey", "They Obey", "Obey Me", "Obedience", "The Obedient", etc. The fact the dev can't even construct a title that makes any sense doesn't speak well for the level of writing in the game. if you're going to make a game available in a certain language, you NEED someone who is fluent in that language! otherwise, you may as well leave it in your native language and just let other people translate it properly.

Last edited:

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
the changelog is quite misleading, saying the update only brings "Proofreading and "Orders" button added to the map".
Actually the update has quite a lot of new content.

Reactions: TritonSands
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes