Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Adding the "Rollback Side" option.

As usual, I went to set the preferences before starting the game. Unfortunately, the "Rollback Side" option that I use all the time is missing. So I added this option like it should have been by default.

P.s.: after having played at the game, I confirm that the activation of this option does not hinder the use of the map in the game.

I play on a tablet but using the PC version of the game (better adapted to my screen than an Android version). Even if the "Quit" button is not mandatory on a tablet, it is still very useful but is always disabled by default on this type of device. So I reactivated the "Quit" button on the touch screens (with confirmation of closing).

Screenshot_20230414_224148_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
really really good game when it comes to renders and design but i would demand more from the story... still a decent addition to sissy games even tho we are blessed with only few. I wish someone made a sissy/cuckold game on Link(Zelda) but i guess its just a dream

Apr 21, 2023
really really good game when it comes to renders and design but i would demand more from the story... still a decent addition to sissy games even tho we are blessed with only few. I wish someone made a sissy/cuckold game on Link(Zelda) but i guess its just a dream
Sadly I don't think this will happen unless a game developer is into findom where Nintendo takes them for all their worth in court

I'm in no way shape or form saying this to defame or insult Nintendo.
Please do not sue me I'm poor

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Sadly I don't think this will happen unless a game developer is into findom where Nintendo takes them for all their worth in court

I'm in no way shape or form saying this to defame or insult Nintendo.
Please do not sue me I'm poor
Nintendo is really a pure annoying sensitive company tbh. They tried their best to seize the content of "guftrup" - twitter account which share sissy images of link. they can try their best but people will be people. There is literally a subbreddit named sissylink. so fuck yeah, i hope we get a game

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes