Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Short for now, but I liked it.

Even if it uses well used themes, the dystopian future, high tech nearly magical transformation.

Looking forward to the next updates, the world map shows there are plans for quite a few things.
Will be interesting to see if and how a resistance playthrough works out, so far it only leads to repeated punishment scenes, and 1 special scene.

Reactions: Anna Pink

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seems fun so far. I like Earn your Freedom too but I think this MC has the edge for cuteness.

will there be incest in future updates?
will there be incest or harem in future updates?
MC is a sissy slave. Unless the mistress decides she wants a harem and makes the MC part of it then probably not. If you mean will the MC have a harem then deff not, they aren't the ones doing the fucking here.

As for incest, it's not in the planned tags section.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2541559

Overview:
While trying to survive in a destitute world, you fall into slavery to the insidious Madame Madlen. Will you be able to break free or will you accept your fate? The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-12
Release Date: 2023-02-02
Developer: AnnaPink - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Earn Your Freedom 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2541625 View attachment 2541623 View attachment 2541626 View attachment 2541624 View attachment 2541620 View attachment 2541621 View attachment 2541622
Anna Pink, I am excited for you. Best of luck with your new endeavor. Everything you put your hands on turns to gold. The example pics look amazing, and naturally, they would. You GO, GIRL!!!

• I just jizzed my pants

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i like it alot, but the start is a little to fast, think it be much cooler if it was more slow burn start, instead its BAAM outcold then therenowall changed, could been longer change little by little, also im not great atenglish myself but think the text could be a little better, but its a wsome startandcould be very very awsome!

• Love

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
So the dev has two sissy games now and they appear to be exactly the same type of story and theme. Why?

Also what is up with the patreon membership levels $10/$20/$100?
Because:
0- The universe was created
1- Stuff happened
2- Earn Your Freedom has been in development for a while by the game's original author.
3- Ana Pink knows how to do 3D renders that look good.
4- Ana Pink entered into a partnership with the author of EYF to adapt the game to 3D, hence EYF3D
5- Ana Pink released a game of their own
6- Present day

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
short game for now but very exciting, and beautiful images, the name of the game is just a bit weird, a better one would've been: The Obedience or simply Obedience. Best of luck with ur game and ignore all the "alphas" in the thread.

• Love
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes