Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
So the dev has two sissy games now and they appear to be exactly the same type of story and theme. Why?

Also what is up with the patreon membership levels $10/$20/$100?
Hey, EYF3D is not my game, "Sissydreams" is owner, there im just an artist. But The Obey is my own project

About Tiers on Patreon:
$10 - Access to The Obey
$20 - Access to The Obey and my comics
$ 100 - All above and special renders every month for any fetish

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Good start, straight to the point and no frills. Sure there are many stereotypes but the graphic style is remarkable. I'd like the humour, thin for now, to become more present :D. It helps the story flow a lot. Good luck.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
My reasoning is MC was recently transformed and still identifies themselves as a man, 'doing gay stuff', sissy, etc. I can see it being trans protag or both. Cast a vote or smth, idk.
But thats irrelevant, he isnt a guy, he is transformed. Aka transsexual, wether or not they identify as other. That makes this futa protag tag, not male protag.

You cant make a game about fucking dogs, and then say its not beastiality, because it identifies as a milf.
You can identify as what ever you want. But the tags are there for a reason, and its not about how the characters feel, but what is represented graphicly.
I personally would never have come here if it was correctly tagged. I only play male protag games. This isnt one.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well. That was an explosive entry. Best of luck weathering the storm of heated commentary, and the renders look very solid.

I would agree that the tagline of 'will you decide your fate' looks a touch far flung, as this genre does tend to go one direction only, but hey, it's early yet, and exceptions do exist. Given the MC's situation I imagine it will take more than a few plot elements to get rolling before they can form some manner of useful resistance. Moreover it's your project; you do you.

Reactions: zz botom

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I played it, it was ok for a start. most of the game is work in progress. What content there is only take about 15 mins are so to play roughly.

Some basic info on the game
1) gay as in your character is/was male and has to suck another guys dick.
2) You watch a woman have sex then have to lick up the cum
3) golden showers

none of that is avoidable as far as I can tell. In fact there seems to be no real choices that I could tell at least not yet. Right now if you disobey you just get shocked until you agree.

My thoughts
Over all it is a decent idea, different than most games of this type.
1) I would like to see more choices as in actual choices
2) I don't get the limits to the change, it is explained but I don't fully buy it. If the drugs can change bone structure and grow boobs etc. I don't see why a vagina could not be added. I would like to see it as a option or maybe as a threat. She could tell him if he serves well for awhile she will release him and turn him back and if he doesn't she will finish the transformation. Maybe even have it as a option to fully transform and keep playing the game
3) I would like to see a bit more of the start before you are caught, to let us build up the MC's personality and get use to him a bit how he is, so when the changes are forced they are more impactful.

I don't really have more thoughts on the game isn't long enough yet and it is hard to say for sure how the game will go from here.

Anyways just my overview for those curious on what is in the game and thoughts to the creator of the game on what I think would help to make it better.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yeah, It doesn't always work out well, but I'm constantly improving my skills )
It isn't terrible but it looks odd, mostly because there is to much skin between the balls and butthole there

zz botom

Mar 2, 2021
I really wish all the best for your project and will be waiting for newer versions asap. But do not rush nor get disappointed by some of the replies that are obviously just trolling or being obnoxious idiots.

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Please consider some kink/content filters that allow unwanted content to be skipped where it doesn't overly complicate the flow of the story. I personally would skip scenes involving urination, especially drinking it. Otherwise, I like your renders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anna Pink

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
I thought the initial plot of the game was pretty cool. I think the MC should have a vagina, since she is practically a woman, so I believe that being a futanari, she would have more possibilities for relationships and submission. Congratulations to the developer!

Reactions: Sepey and Anna Pink
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes