Fan Art The Office - Fan Art & Assets

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

reaperentertainment

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hey guys. After working on this for what seems like forever. I believe I've created a character. That is second to none in the terms of beauty. The only one is more prettier is the one she looks up to the most and that's Gail. I want your guys thoughts on what you. Think. Likes are cool. But positive comments are even better.

ath_pose-Beauty.png hottess-Beauty.png
Screenshot_20220312-020853_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Screenshot_20220312-024312_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
honestly my pc is not a high performance one everything I do is at an amateur level I'm thinking of upgrading my pc everything I do is just a vision of mine I try to be as concrete as possible in what I do just some details escape me ;) :giggle:
It might have not seem like it but I was complimenting you on your art :) when most people say the word fat they say it as a negative. I do too. Unless I'm talking about a hot Girl like Gail who has some big fat tits an a fat firm ass to go with it.

Reactions: Mandelas

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Thank you for your appreciation and I love the character Gail very much, I am working on some nude scenes that will follow I am just an amateur who still has a lot to learn I am still testing certain effects and lights but I like madness
We all love the amazing character Gail. Some of us more than others. It's almost borderline on obsession lol.

• Haha

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Dude, for an 'amateur' you've hit jackpot with this (first nude) pic !
The way you display her tits, that's even better than perfect, big and round, but with just the right amount of 'sag' in them, very natural and yummy looking !
Also her pose, it's like she's inviting us to admire her shapes and beauty...
Please continue this way :D
I agree.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote