Fan Art The Office - Fan Art & Assets

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Can't believe the boys didn't rush over to help her with the sunscreen, but definitely know they going to lending Gail some of their own by the end of this ;):sneaky::devilish::love:.
Possible continuation scenario Mandelas:

Old Dude 1: Gail, you can't be exposing those lovely beauties on us all willy nilly!
Old Dude 2: Yeah, Gail we might be old but we're not dead.
Old Dude 1: Look at the state you've got us both in!
Gail: <naughtily admiring the old man boners she caused>
Old Dude 2: You need to take responsibility and fix this quickly before (the others/your aunts/our wives) get here.
Gail kneels between the two starts her sexy dual attack on the boners using her hands and sweet lips.
Gail's talents are rewarded with hot blasts of fresh Old Dude's Sunscreen on her face and heaving boobs.
Gail brought up to respect her elders and not let anything go to waste makes sure to get all of their Sunscreen by sucking & licking clean their two spent, meaty tubes.
The Old Dudes then help Gail scoop all their hot Sunscreen on her face into her open waiting mouth with their fingers and lie her down to massage their Sunscreen on her boobs and belly until it's all blended into her soft skin.
Old Dude 1: Gail, that was amazing! <softly pinching her nipple>
Old Dude 2: Too amazing! I need to take a go rest on the boat. <softly pinching her other nipple>
Gail simply smiles enjoying their attention on her nipples.
<As they get up to walk away, Gail says>
Gail: Oh Boys, don't forget I need to reapply Sunscreen in another two hours again. Should I cum find you? <wink>
Old Dude 1 & 2: YES!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote