Fan Art The Office - Fan Art & Assets

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
great pic as always. makes me want to go to the beach now. what swim suit is that orange one and the pink and green one? dont think i have seen them before. thanks
Hi, I'm glad you like it. That's the intention, to use clothes that are not too common. The green and pink bikini is GF3 Powerage's microbikini with edited textures, Celia's orange one is 3DAge's Tiny Bikini III converted from Victoria4 to GF3.
Greetings.

Reactions: lordshimra

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Hi, I'm glad you like it. That's the intention, to use clothes that are not too common. The green and pink bikini is GF3 Powerage's microbikini with edited textures, Celia's orange one is 3DAge's Tiny Bikini III converted from Victoria4 to GF3.
Greetings.
Ok. what about that brighter orange bikini, what is that one? i really like what you are doing with the older clothes. they look like they are current releases assets. and thank you for the info

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
hello everyone ive been trying to make gail for a bit now and im not having much luck can any one offer suggestions on how to make my character look more like her thx for any help

Reactions: Manifold
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote