Ren'Py Completed The One [v1.03] [Coolpeng]

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
Hello.

After trying the demo and chapter 1, I wanted to play chapter 2 before leaving a comment about the game (thanks Jason Grimes, Bruce Keta and Fruity Stud for that file) but I have a problem while extracting them with 7zip, so I'm seeking someone knowledgeable enough to help me :
View attachment 2692892
It stopped here and became red (sorry, it's in french...).
It was already difficult to download a file this big, I wouldn't want it to go to waste.

Thanks in advance.
Hi. Try renaming the archive to rar. And extract. :)

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Hi. Try renaming the archive to rar. And extract. :)
Thanks for the answer, though it didn't work (it was simply called Coolpeng, though it says Coolpeng.zip on 7zip, and adding a 2nd .zip or a .rar wasn't making sense) . Then I searched here and on the web with no solution either. So I decided to download only the game file and it worked. My guess would be that I chose to download as a zip instead of a nomal one.

Coming back to the game itself, it was nice but I'm certainly not good enough for Coolpeng's games (it was already like that in Dorm Days) with all the scenes I missed. And I was hoping that chapter 2 would have corrected the errors I had in chapter 1 (like it did for the demo) but they are independant :cry:.

The woldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different. Some could be described better.
The plot is interesting.
The artistic side is fantastic.

In chapter 1, we have to befriend as many characters as possible in order to stay alive in the end and go on an adventure with Tristan (doable but difficult). The most annoying thing is professor Lela interrupting our nightly visits, resulting in many scrolls back and saves. Arthur path seems bugged (it loops and going to the village with him is deadly). There are rooms that are useless, some are even useful only once. There are some spelling errors left. I still have 3 gallery scenes to unlock and I'm not sure I saw the best ending.

In chapter 2, we reach a village in need (and it's very difficult). There's not many choices and less characters to interact with. I still have too many gallery scenes locked and I would like to finish it at least once. Also, what was the point of going with Tristan if he leaves almost immediately (well enough to have have sex with him but still)? Did he realize who was Harry?

I'm intrigued about the future chapters and where it is leading.

Good continuation.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Every few hundred years or more, a male will be born,
some say he will be a god amongst men who will save them as he will give them gifts that will make them
Stronger, faster, better.....
Others say he will be a devil or demon amongst the men, for when he appears, he brings war....
He is called "The One" and while he himself has no superpowers, it is when he shares his seed...
that those willing to receive it will gain super strength, speed, and possibly the ability to fly...
However, others seek to use these powers for evil.....
It is written that four men will be chosen in the world to master one of the four elements: Earth, Air, Water, and Fire.
These men are known as the "Dawn Knights," and they are chosen to protect "The One" and the world from certain Doom.
...It has been over 300 years... and the time has come for "The One" to come/cum again...​
:giggle:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheOne-COOLPENG-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: dummer87