4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

What would be the next fetish/activity/thing you would like Wegild to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
If you click the "I" button you will get the inventory and quest log, in the log there should be a little hint on what to do. If you are stuck here you need to kill 3 spawnies (little grey enemies). Then the invisible wall will drop ^^. They are spawning from the spawners on the left. Sorry for placing that there but some players were skipping this step and then the main quest wouldn't continue.
Didn't realize there even was a failsafe for people skipping spawnie quest, I feel like quests in general should stay as messages in the top right of your screen for people who might forget or rush to explore. So instead of popping up for a brief moment then resting next to the inventory menu it would stay in the corner and stop players from ingoring the order of progress.

Last edited:

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Didn't realize there even was a failsafe for people skipping spawnie quest, I feel like quests in general should stay as messages in the top right of your screen for people who might forget or rush to explore. So instead of popping up for a brief moment then resting next to the inventory menu it would stay in the corner and stop players from ingoring the order of progress.
Hi there ^^
I believe that such a method could work but on the other hand it could bloat the UI too much. On the other hand, if a player is stuck somewhere/doesn't know where to go, they could open the Quest Log then and check where they need to go. Most RPGM and quite a few platformer games work that way and it works, I might need to just remind player once in a while that such a menu exists ^^.

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
Hi there ^^
I believe that such a method could work but on the other hand it could bloat the UI too much. On the other hand, if a player is stuck somewhere/doesn't know where to go, they could open the Quest Log then and check where they need to go. Most RPGM and quite a few platformer games work that way and it works, I might need to just remind player once in a while that such a menu exists ^^.
I get you want players to check their quest log but its not as obvious in the other players case jokuur ran into the invisible wall they had to know it was a quest they didn't finish which was preventing them from getting the key to open the gate. I disagree on the bloated ui part though theres really only 3 things that take 10% > screen, regardless i believe a notification should work fine in this a case anyway so a "do your quest" pop up doesn't need to stay on your screen if player stays at at progress point long enough to see the prompt of their previous task.

Reactions: WegildDev

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Is there a save or something with the spider area unlocked? I'm softlocked, I saved the merchant before the previous update and couldn't progress the save the merchant quest.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Is there a save or something with the spider area unlocked? I'm softlocked, I saved the merchant before the previous update and couldn't progress the save the merchant quest.
Hit me up in dm's, either here or discord. I'll try to unlock your save ^^

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
>Prostitution
>Anal
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the appeal of prostitution? Prostitution, tattoos, piercings, STDs, trashy women who are remotely related to that stuff are boner killing. Anal is ok if there's no other alternative (e.g. futas dicking traps) but on a woman, just why?

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
>Prostitution
>Anal
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the appeal of prostitution? Prostitution, tattoos, piercings, STDs, trashy women who are remotely related to that stuff are boner killing. Anal is ok if there's no other alternative (e.g. futas dicking traps) but on a woman, just why?
No, but I can sort of see the appeal if you have a sub fetish and play the game with the intent to lose. but the dev clarified these features (including futanari) are not going to be crucial to the story in any capacity so if you are going to play the game if and when it were to be added you can avoid it entirely.

Reactions: WegildDev

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
No, but I can sort of see the appeal if you have a sub fetish and play the game with the intent to lose. but the dev clarified these features (including futanari) are not going to be crucial to the story in any capacity so if you are going to play the game if and when it were to be added you can avoid it entirely.
Indeed, this. This will be helpful in grinding money faster but not necessary.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
excellent artistic style, but personally I don't get the impression that she is a goblin, just a green girl, I mean, she doesn't even seem to be shortstack

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
excellent artistic style, but personally I don't get the impression that she is a goblin, just a green girl, I mean, she doesn't even seem to be shortstack
if you look at the drawing based h-scenes wegild looks more like a goblin because you get to see the ears, i agree with shortstack part though lol

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Who said every goddamn goblin had to be a shortstack? Can’t we get some who are just short?

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Who said every goddamn goblin had to be a shortstack? Can’t we get some who are just short?
That's the whole concept of a goblin (in addition to other traits), being short and this "goblin" isn't even short, she looks more like an orc girl than anything else, at least in my impression :p

Reactions: Stellar5682
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes