Unity - The Outcast Tribe [v0.1 Hotfix 1] [WegildDev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Warnizon

I'd normally give it 3 stars, but since this is the first version of the game and it's already got all this quality, it's a bit interesting. The game does have a few bugs, obviously, but there aren't that many:
    - When you fall, sometimes the scene may not happen
    - When you fall, you can move after the time is up, but as soon as an enemy touches you, the H-Scene will happen.
    - Sometimes, when you jump, your animation will glitch in the jump animation, but just jump again and it's fixed, pretty ignorable.
    - Sometimes, when you attack the enemy, your character will move forward, and with the game's strangely high speed, it's very easy to fall into traps.

And with that said, one thing that bothered me a bit is that the speed is VERY HIGH, so you have to keep pressing the buttons quickly to avoid falling into a trap. Apart from that, everything else is very good, the story seems interesting to say the least, the animations are very nice, the art style is very nice too, and so is the music. A solid 4 stars. Excited to see more updates on the game!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sjs3221

If you're an impregnation enjoyer, it's a solid work. While a work in progress, the system is simple, the artstyle is good to look at, and it's a green gal being the one impregnated for a change. The lore isn't half bad either, hopefully we see more of the humans.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Crazydavey46

Has some bugs as expected for a 0.1 release, however the fluidity of the animations, sprite and art quality are really good. Looking forward how this game evolves. I wish it had more music/audio however in the world and in the inventory/shop (likely planned).

For the dev, the bugs I experienced are as followed:

If you die 3x to the tentacles in the 2nd level you get transported to the tutorial level of the game (progress is still kept).

Jumping to a ladder makes the character sprite stay in the mid air sprite (returns to normal once you jump again).

If your character faints/dies you can still move it while its laying on the floor.

Was unable to replicate but after some sexual animations in certain places (mostly beastman shortcut cave) the enemies may fall from the playable area and get stuck inside the walls (able to move inside the walls but unable to return to the playable area).

After some sexual animations some enemies will get stuck facing and walking in a single direction exclusively and unable to attack.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Maks90

Giving it 4 stars to even the ratings out. (for now)

First off, yes, there are a lot of bugs that lock progress and there is barely any content.
    Movement is to quick while the camera does not compensate for it. Very easy to just jump in to a trap.
    However! This is a extremely early stage of the game and a fist release, so crushing it with a one star is not fair. (not yet)

There are already some positives. The art looks great. Both, drawn and pixel art. The level design is somewhat interesting and the writing is not dog-water.

I will keep an eye out for it, but so far I will stay optimistic for its future.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

djarjar

Game 's buggy from the start. "E" key is not working when in-game. It works only in menus. Tried to re-install, changed keyboard settings but no solution. You need to press "E" to advance dialogue but since it doesn't work your only option is to press esc->save->back to main menu->continue and that bypasses the dialogue. But you come across a chest very early and since the interact key is "E" you can't open that either. So right now it's basically unplayable.