Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Outlier [v0.1] [BlueOktavia]

1. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

Pro:
    - Lots of hot girls.
    - Not unique, but interesting setup.
    Con:
    - MC looks too young. Yeah, height issue was addressed in the game, so I can accept that he is really short, but even girls are a head higher than him, and short is not equal to look like a 12 years old. His mental age also seems to be close to that in some situations.

The story so far is predicting a harem type game, which is good. Also it seems like in this game the women will play the active role to start things with the protagonist. Which can be a nice change to the usual perverted teen trying to corrupt everyone setup.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall it's a very good start, but I'm hoping for some character development for the MC. To use his clumsiness to put him into sexy situations gets old very fast.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I'm not saying it's a bad start, but it's not a good one either.
    PROS
    Interesting characters
    CONS
    MC looks like a 12 yr old with a giant head
    Some grammar mistakes
    Overall
    For a demo it's okay. There's probably about 30 minutes of game play, but it's kind of interesting. The ladies you meet are pretty hot, but the MC needs some work. I'll keep an eye out for the next update, and see where the story goes from there.