RPGM - Completed - The Passion of Sister Christina [v1.00] [PAON]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

It's the typical corruption sim, but pretty limited. A nun gets placed in a shitton of debt before the townsmen off her jobs everywhere - which then results in her becoming lewd as all hell trying to meet their demands.

You have artist drawing her nude, tavern waitress going for "tips", harassed and gangbanged by random strangers at night, prostitution, doing "farm work", and helping an alchemist test his new "concoctions". This has been done before in a way better way, I would suggest looking elsewhere. The only added benefit is that there is new battle system to grind and such, so if you wanted a quick CG hunting fap, go for it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

I always find it funny how the worst 3D western made slop on this website gets dozens of people rating it with a 5/5, despite it being barely even an alpha of a game.
    Meanwhile you have full but short game releases with really good 2D art, made by a Japanese developer and suddenly everyone is a huge critic that nitpicks every little detail out of it.
    Anyway the art is absolutely amazing, the story is simple and the corruption is fairly basic. You play a nun that got indebted to a rich merchant, so she does all jobs she can to get enough money to repay the debt.
    It does allow to control the corruption somewhat and gives you a cheat in the game, via the fortune teller, to get lewdness quickly. But guess what, you can control the corruption at your own pace. You can do a virgin run just fine. You can do a semi-virgin run, never losing your actual virginity but
    doing all kinds of other services. Like the options are there.
    There is a second side character, the sister of the nun, that you can play and she comes with her own scenes. Not many but still not so bad.
    Overall there are plenty of situations and in my opinion animations are not really necessary. I find a game with great art and bad animation much worse, than just the art on its own.
    So you explore the town, do side jobs that get progressively lewder, the more lewdness you gather. Not the most complex gameplay but it serves its purpose, you're not playing a fighter after all but a weak nun.
    I really liked it and can recommend it. Its a short but sweet experience. Can it compete with some much bigger titles? Of course not.
    Does it have to? Of course not.
    You play it maybe 2-3 hours, have some fun and maybe replay it some day. Its good for that.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

dooodd

If you're here for the art, just go to the gallery and unlock all, but know that it's basically still images, sure they look nice, but that's about all.
    If you're here for the story, find another game, this one is just not worth the time. Being a debt collection game you probably know the route it's going, but it just doesn't pace itself at all, feels like story was an afterthought.
    If you're here for corruption, she kind of gets groped once or twice with little to no resistance or care, then can go straight to prostitution, doesn't even knowingly touch a dick prior to that either, so essentially 0 corruption is to be witnessed.
    -Main girl seems oblivious to sex, but basically turns nympho after her first masturbation.
    If you're here for the loli, you got baited.
    Only good thing is dazed translation as usual, but sad to say he wasted his time on this 1
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Dogmeow

It's not a bad generic debt and scene collector. Art is good, scenes are good, but it's very linear. I'd rate it "Good" for the genre, but run of the mill generic CG collector in general. Worth a wank
  5. 2.00 star(s)

shadowstar765

2.5/5 Run of the mill debt collecting, scene hunting game with corruption elements. It has the potential to be a decent game, but unfortunately it’s far too short. And whatever potential it does have is half baked and simply absent completely. If you like corruption games, then this is for you, It’s worth a try. If you really like corruption games like I do, you might find yourself less than enthused. At the very least, the gallery is free to open with zero consequences.

The Passion of Sister Cristina Is your bog standard debt collecting game. If you played anything like this before, then you know exactly what the story is and what you need to do. Unfortunately, this game really lacks in content story and most importantly, erotic content. Story in a hentai game is not usually important, but it feels like more of an excuse here than ever before. In fact, I didn’t even look at the intro this time. Gameplay is the same cookie cutter scene hunting stuff, only with a corruption requirement behind several of it. Do lewd stuff to get more lewd stuff. And the corruption itself is half baked, It’s there and it serves Its purpose. But it’s severely lacking and underwhelming in my opinion. I can tell that there are certain situations that could have been expanded upon more. A good example is there’s a soldier who claims that an orc is wandering the outskirts of town, Christina says she needs to warn her little sister. And it doesn’t lead to anything at all, what gives?

Story 1/5 Do I even really need to cover the story? The overview on the first post basically already describes anything that I could and anything past that is easy to figure out on your own. It would be a waste of time to just cover it here. So I’ll just summarize a summary. Stepdad goes missing, that collector man comes in with that holy grail plot device of 1 million G. And Christina must find a way to quickly gain the money in one months time. During which she will absolutely get into raunchy and lewd situations to which townsfolk will conveniently pay for her services. Once you do get that 1 million G, that’s pretty much it. The plot ends. There’s not even a grand showing or anything, daddy comes back and beats up the debt collectors goons and there you go. There’s not even a variation of your corruption level, you get the sudden good ending with no final lewd scene. Really, the bad ending seems to be the more optimal choice here.

Gameplay 1/5 Even for debt collector game standards, this really doesn’t have much to it. You find scenes doing the various odd jobs around the town standard scene hunting shenanigans. As your lewdness progresses so does the money you earn, Christina will eventually level up in corruption by three stages. Stage 0 is shy unwillingness, stage 1 is reluctant embarrassment, and stage 2 is full on slut. Almost every interaction in the town is based on these three levels and the outfit is required. There are smaller scenes out and about that are different between the various outfits, but those are far and few between. There is a second character you can play as, Christina's sister, but she doesn’t really do much. She only has two scenes worth anything and one lolicon pervert who doesn’t even do anything but leer at her. If you do want to play it legitimately, just get your corruption level up to 2 fast and spam the prostitution job.

Art 4/5 For all the games faults and underperformance. The art isn’t bad at all. I dare say it’s actually pretty good in certain scenes. Christina has a hot bod and it definitely shows, and men are faceless and generic. There are quite a bit of unique situations where the art really shines. But this game is also guilty of reusing generic poses in cut in boxes, very noticeable in the nighttime, bar, and hot spring interactions. The different costumes does change with certain minor situations like the cut in boxes and small time events, and these are okay too. Unfortunately, Christina’s sister doesn’t have much in the way of art herself.

Hentai 2/5 It’s there. It’s definitely decent. Is it worth playing through all the game for? I don’t think so. Corruption is name of the game here, and this game does what I hate about many corruption games in that the corruption is sudden, abrupt, and only happens within a certain threshold. I still appreciate it for what it is, but I feel like there's definitely could have been more work behind it. Since major scenes are dependent on what level of corruption Christina is in, you’re going to see a lot of reused poses. With only minimal differences depending on the context and level of corruption. As for the content itself, it’s very tame. Exhibitionism, generic male domination, few instances of prostitution, a minor case of water sports. I’m not even sure if there was a single one scene with anal. Christina’s sister only got two foot job scenes to her name. And that’s pretty much it. Overall, I really think there should have been more, like a lot more with greater variations. At the very least, three more major scenes and more content for the sister. The absolute worst thing about this is the fact that there is no payoff to the corruption. All that slutting you’d have to do to get the 1 million G doesn’t have an effect on the good or bad endings. There is honestly no point to playing the game in earnest if there are no consequences to the corruption if that’s your thing. Do yourself a favor and just go to the gallery immediately.

Translations 4/5 Barring the occasional pronoun mistake from machine translation, it’s perfectly fine, readable and serviceable. The lines written down may be a bit generic, and the dialog of the descending corruption is middling for the most part. With little in the way of story to translate. This high rating doesn’t really mean much in the end. So long as the sex dialog and the menus are readable, that’s all the matters. A very good translation nonetheless.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

Copy paste plot with uninspired scenes. It is just a scene collector so not much in the way of gameplay. Trade stamina for scenes to get lewd to get minimally diffrent scene. the game gives you too much stamina. way more stamina than scenes to spend it on

on a positive note theres a vendor that just increases your lewd if you got no time for the grind.

if nuns are your kink and have done the other better options, can kill a quick hour on this
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Annonx

Well... The art is good, but well... few variations, and few different situations, and the "corruption" part is mid tier.

If you're a corruption seeker or desperately looking for a game to play, I'd imagine it's worth your while, but if not, you'll have to pass.