• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - The Patient of Maro is a Muscular Type [Final] [Elf]

1. 5.00 star(s)

noobgamer103

This is the kind of content I enjoy: a short Visual Novel lasting no more than six hours, with clear and direct decision-making resulting in two distinctly different endings depending on the paths taken. I haven't had this much enjoyment since the Erogue or Euphoria Visual Novels. I'm genuinely pleased and eager to learn Japanese.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FrancoBash

REALLY NEEDS a walkthough.
    §It's too much trials and errors.

From the good parts, the story is very nice, the characters charismatics, both protaginist (not the boring, usual faceless, shorthaired Average Jo) and the girl, and the scenes are vanilla and pretty.

It give vibes of the old trilogy Immoral Study, same concept.

There are two sequel out there, please translate them and bring to the forum.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shirouste

You can see this as an opening episode of a 3 games series, this one being the shortest (I think). I can only encourage you to play the next 2 games if you enjoy the genre and like the art. The main girl has a great personality and body, and the story is interesting.

However, you really need a walkthrough to play this game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

CrimsonBlitz213

I'm a big enjoyer of Netori games (not to be mistaken for Netorare games, since I ain't a cuck), and this one would've been a 5/5 if only it wasn't for the protagonist. The protagonist's mime makeup and personality was a huge turn off for me, hence I rate it 3/5 (2.5/5 if I could rate it that). The story wasn't all that special or unique either, just one of the typical hentai stories out there. It would've been 1/5 if it wasn't for the amazing art and animations, which are some of the best i've seen in most animated 2D games.

So, long story short, if you could tolerate the protagonist's unique characteristics, or ignore them completely, then you'll enjoy this game.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Flash2314

First things first. You're going to NEED a walkthrough. No other way around it. Unless you decide to do multiple runs with each conceivable choice(More than 300+ runs). Sometimes, you don't even know if you're locked into the bad ending until three choices later.
    If you don't like or tolerate mime makeup, this isn't the visual novel for you.
    If you don't like NTR, this isn't the VN for you.
    The translation is below average but understandable for the most part and the story isn't anything groundbreaking or interesting.
    IMO, the only saving grace for this VN is its art. Hence, two stars instead of one.