HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
1711970606352.png

Overview:
Hikomaro works as a doctor. He is also a pervert. One day, Sakimi came to his doctor's office asking about a small pain. Over time he gained her trust and began giving her advice about marriage life, specially about making children. Being the pervert he is he takes advantage of her trust and begins sexually caressing several parts of her body during examinations...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2013-04-25
Original Title: 麻呂の患者はガテン系
Aliases: Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei
Publisher: Elf
Translator: HOKORI SAMA -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Chat GPT 4)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (~10 hours)
Sequel:
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Pre-patched): - - - - - RPDL TORRENT

English Patch only:
Extras: Save data -

1711971169206.png 1711971224301.png 1711971321179.png 1711971366901.png 1711971639785.png 1711971679813.png 1711971752942.png

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
On the one hand, I really want to see this series translated.

On the OTHER hand, I definitely don't want to see it translated with rushed, mediocre MTL...

Someone else will hopefully dive into this and tell us the state of things. Even dazed's effort with GPT fall short of the quality I'd prefer for a VN like this, though it'd be better with an editing pass... which I doubt was done here.

Haaaaaa

Also disappointing that it lowers the odds of this getting the same treatment as "My Girlfriend is a Blue Collar Worker"...

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022

On the OTHER hand, I definitely don't want to see it translated with rushed, mediocre MTL...

Someone else will hopefully dive into this and tell us the state of things. Even dazed's effort with GPT fall short of the quality I'd prefer for a VN like this, though it'd be better with an editing pass... which I doubt was done here.

Haaaaaa

Also disappointing that it lowers the odds of this getting the same treatment as "My Girlfriend is a Blue Collar Worker"...
I understand what you mean , I mean everyone wants quality translation but it's not possible to edit every game that I translate and also I am not a proofreader and I think these MTL should be way better than sugoi or google with textractor, also it's not like we'll get it's translation by any famous group any time soon so in my eyes it better than nothing and it at least ensures some quality.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Ive definitely watched some snippet of a hentai with a protagonist being that clown (hey, if you dont want me calling him that, tell him to clean his makeup). Anybody got a title for that?

Reactions: Diegoz

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePatientOfMaroIsAMuscularType-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Diegoz

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
The second game was the hottest one if you ask me. The third one was.... yeah....

Haaaaaa

I know what your feel bro...

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
The MTL is bearable but man the amount of dead ends are crazy. You can get through some parts with trial and error but its better if there's a walkthrough

Edit: Found one. Really recommend to follow this because prior choices will affect the future trial and error choices

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Any plans to translate the other 2 of this series, or any else of Elf's works? Kinda sad that until now there has been only one of theirs that was translated.

Btw, played through this a bit, and the translation seems pretty decent, esp. happy that choices are translated :)
Yup the person who commissioned this also want to commission the other two but I was the one who put him in hold to see how's it'll perform but now maybe I can go for both.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes