• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
Yup the person who commissioned this also want to commission the other two but I was the one who put him in hold to see how's it'll perform but now maybe I can go for both.
There was a section there the MTL failed to translate. But overall its readable

Reactions: Diegoz

MarsAbove765

Jul 9, 2023
Any plans to translate the other 2 of this series, or any else of Elf's works? Kinda sad that until now there has been only one of theirs that was translated.

Btw, played through this a bit, and the translation seems pretty decent, esp. happy that choices are translated :)
For sure! I’m a huge fan of this series and have been wanting to see all 3 translated eventually. I wanted to go through the first one myself first to spot the translation. HOKORI SAMA would know more, but it would also help if eventually a proofreader could jump in to polish this gem.

Reactions: Diegoz

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I approve.

Strong-willed wife NTR (Netori) is best NTR (Netori) . :cool:

Looking forward to the sequels.

Reactions: Fappucx

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
I remember this game I think the studio close after the 3rd one right ? Anyone know if they make another game samiliar ?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes