ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
more MTL nonsecse. wish you people would stop.

and the fucking gall of this guy HOKORI SAMA calling himself a "translator". Fuck off with that, to be honest.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
WT really helped. I copied google translate into the editor (txt), with line endings.

More findings:

Last edited:
Reactions: lxh123

MarsAbove765

Jul 9, 2023
more MTL nonsecse. wish you people would stop.

and the fucking gall of this guy HOKORI SAMA calling himself a "translator". Fuck off with that, to be honest.
You do it then, if you know Japanese. An MTL at least is still something. It also shows interest in the hopes that an official or big translator group picks this up. Thousands of VNs never get translated, but you’d rather be ungrateful. I’m sure plenty of others aren’t.

Reactions: Rolo

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Tomboy would be a better translation, but there actually is a hentai anime that I seem to recall also was based on a game about muscular women construction workers. "Women at Work" or some such?
I mean there is a world of difference between tomboy and muscular

neuronactiabs.jpg

gibe me abs to lick

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I really hope the whole series can get a translation but if not at least the second game. I really love elf games and I wish they were still around.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Tomboy would be a better translation, but there actually is a hentai anime that I seem to recall also was based on a game about muscular women construction workers. "Women at Work" or some such?
I think " Blue collar worker" is much better translation for "Gatenkei" part on title. That's how they translate "Boku no kanojo wa gatenkei" , the "prequel" game from same studio.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
this shit is good i give 5 stars of 5 this is the kind of novel i want to play more you can complete in 1 or 2 days and have a great experience

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
I see there are 2 sequel to this game, has anyone had link to them

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Incase you didn't know before ELF studio closure, this series was planned for 4 VOLUMES! Unfortunately shit happened, and they scrraped it into 3 games.

My guess is volume 3 would be focused on Onsen setting, and the 4th volume focused on epilouge plus new tomboy giirl heroine.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I don't know this program and I'll be honest I don't know how to use it. I started the game and set the translation to English from Japanese. But I don't see any translated text
You need to choose attach option then click on the game exe file from the options then just play the vn for some lines and you're good to go also you can change the text from the header option of textaractor app .

Reactions: ciccio76
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes