Ren'Py - The Pilgrimage [v2.00] [Messman]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Five9

The best renpy female protagonist non-VN game I have ever played.
    Excellent erotic scenes, covering many kinds of sexual fetishes.
    The creator is very sincere in every update, and I highly recommend this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jonte555

It started with a Let's bang ok now we are here

Story 9/10 there is a story to follow it's kind
    Of interesting but that's not what your
    Here for right.....

Renders 10/10 Tali looks hot as fuck
    Also the other asari are chefs kiss

Kinks 10/10 hardcore my kind of kinks
    Corruption,rape etc

Content 10/10 made me hard as fuck for a fictional
    Characters so great

So messman continue but suggestion for strip or
    submit is great, suggestion below me

Approved by shephard and council of men ,cheers
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Burume

Out of all the games I've played on f95, this is the game I would recommend most so far.
    The pacing between story progression and lewd content is almost perfect, and the interface is visually appealing.
    The vent area in the game really surprised me, and was fun to explore.
    Tali is of course a real hottie, and it's fun to watch her get into sticky situations; especially with the high quality of most of the sequences.

If I would change something about the game, I would add the option to upgrade the gun to make minor battles less of a hassle.
    I would also add a "strip" or "submit" button to most battles, to give the player more control over triggering some lewd content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

oyemiperro

I've been seeing this game for a while in the forums and never tried it, let's say for "judging a book by its cover", until finally deciding to give it a try and it gave me several great surprises.

The premise is simple, alien humanoid gets lost in a spaceship full of savage aliens, so you won't be involved into a complex drama but you get what you come for. As any story involving aliens, you will, mostly, be put in danger of being attacked by mindless creatures that are bigger and stronger than you and every other human is.

The renders look, and that is why it took me even years to notice the game, pretty old, and that is because of the amount of polygons used in the models, but don't get me wrong, the character design is excellent, since it looks it is designed from zero just for this game and the animations are just mind-blowing, the movements are fluid and rhythmically correct.

The thing I like the most is the idea of the main character recovering from every encounter she has, why? Normally games with a FMC follow the path of corruption, and that falling is proportionally inverse to the cut of the skirt. With 'ThePilgrimage' the corruption is in her words and what she does and what she lets the monsters do to her, but since you see her all the time in her armor, the corruption is less obvious, hence better.

In all accounts, a GREAT game with a beautiful MC (taking in account I'm not that much into the alien/humanoid stuff) , awesome beasts, great animation and most importantly, very professionally made.

Five stars.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Eroitch

This game is a real treat. Given the scope and the premise, what it provides is just outstanding.

To start off, the dev has some amazing skills in creating situations which are immersive, believable and just straight up arousing. While the fetishes present may not be for everyone and are pretty niche, I would wager that it would not be hard for even someone who is unfamiliar or may dislike the features at first to get hot and bothered by certain scenes. To simply put this game is a very easy fap material. While the writing itself is nothing to write home about, it is the simple smut and situations which carry the game HARD.

Now, as I mentioned considering the scope the aforementioned fact alone is already impressive enough to elicit a strong recommendation. However I didn't even get to the amount and the variety of the content already present in the game which is as of ver 2.00 beats around 90% of titles out now in this genre and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger with each update.

Consistent and quality smut, nice visuals, and good variety.

If there is anything I would complain about it would be the pace of development. Not that it could be called too slow but it is simply my greed for more of this goodness which gives rise to my impatience. :HideThePain:

TLDR.: You will fap to this, it is really not hard unlike... you know... :Kappa:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

meyrl

Absolutely degenerate, very well executed. If the tags interest you you're going to enjoy this 100% guaranteed. Filled with content and reliably updated with even more premium content. Only negatives are a few minor bugs and everyone is an alien if you're not into that.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

WeLoveMonsters

One of the best games out there and it's a parody game! I'm a sucker for FMC + monsters. This has it all. So many variety of species, monsters, and scenes. You can really feel the love the developer puts into this game. There is a ton of content, animation, and more. The story is fun and intriguing. I can't wait for the next release.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

nitu23

v1.95
    I'm a huge Mass Effect fan and I was very wary of giving this game a shot, and I wish I'd given it a shot sooner. There's a lot more depth here than I was expecting, with mini-games, corruption, and branching side quest stuff.
    Reading my words back below, it sounds like I'm being overly critical, but I think it's because I really enjoyed the game and want more of it.

The writing is serviceable. Some sections have really poor grammar and spelling but it was never enough to ruin it for me. I'm assuming the creator runs it though AI to clean it up or just gets lazy?

The scenes are pretty sexy, however, I wish there was more detailed narration of each scene. They really rely on the art/animation and Tali's exaggerated begging.

On the topic of the art, a lot of the animations are good, but some are just really awkward. Sometimes it's clear that Tali's rigging is just not made for the pose she's placed in and it looks like she's about to clip through some level geometry like a skyrim ragdoll. Also, again on the topic of AI: Some animations have really obvious AI frame generation in them and they're super jarring. Not a fan.

I also think this game really struggles with staying true to the ME universe at times. All the technobabble is fine, and the vorcha being useless idiots is fun, but holy hell, I cannot picture any of the non-humans in that universe (especially Tali) using "daddy" in sex.

My other minor gripe is that there's a literal Earth bear on this derelict ship, and Tali knows what it is. There's also a couple of ape-like creatures that she calls apes. Again, minor gripe, but what context does she have for these creatures, and typical Earth animals?

My other concern is the sort of meandering and losing of the plot that has begun. The story-driven part of the vents was fine, but the randomized roguelike section is a distraction at best, and balloons the file size of the game with no real purpose. I hope there isn't too much more time allocated to this, because while it's interesting once, it's ultimately a waste of time.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Gùsepp

Best game I've ever played in my life, Just to see the work done with the number of details, it's incredible, the quality of the work, it's just breathtaking.
    Don't go by the side if you like all the weird stuff that human beings can come up with:p
  10. 5.00 star(s)

T ☯ K Y ☯

v1.95

this is certainly one of the best games with a focus on female protagonist that we have so far.

this game has the basic recipe for success, good quality scenes, lots of variety, a corruption system, a good story, good progression, interesting gameplay and to top it off, the developer releases updates frequently.

the game currently has lots and lots of scenes, and will certainly provide hours of fun for those who start it now.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

DutchOven

Making 3D mazes in Ren'Py should be illegal. Seriously Ren'Py devs, whenever you think having a 3D environment be navigable by cardinal directions, do us all a favor and just don't. It's neither immersive nor fun. Stick to what the engine is good at, make a good map and let us just click to go places.

Now that that's out of the way, I just wanna say this game is more than slightly overrated. It's not bad, but not 5 stars like the overwhelming majority of reviews suggest.

It goes to show how far a unique premise and interesting setting can take you. It goes to show how hard it is to find good non-furry non-gay non-futa beast content. Other devs should take note of how much of a demand there is.

The animations are not "amazing" as some other reviewers have stated. I'm not sure what they're talking about. A lot of it, especially early on, are like 5-10 fps. I've seen 2D cutout "animations" that are more animated.

The gameplay, as I pointed out in the beginning, can be overly tedious, and the writing is average. That being said I still enjoyed this game overall, mostly because I really enjoyed the premise and its tags. You CAN tell that this Dev is passionate and hard working. They deserve the support and success they're getting.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Erdocs

I loved this game. I feel like it has a cool style to it and i really like the SFM looks. I know it might not be for everyone but i really like the visuals and I think the animations are good. Naturally you can find yourself wanting more variation but then again it has a lot actually. And there is so much content in it already i feel almost guilty for thinking it should have more. I feel like it does alot of things right and i think that (without knowing anything about making games) the dev has allocated time at the right things. Everything doesnt have to look 10/10 if the scene is good in general. I really recommend this game.

My wishes would be
    More variation on enemies and where they might show up. (for example the facehuggers in the vents)
    More scenes with crew (if that is ganging up on tali if you take the wrong turn/choice or to get something out of it, romance/resources/favors, you name it) Basically something to give consequences for Talis action in more areas.

Lastly that the dev keep up the amazing job so far because this is great fun!
  13. 1.00 star(s)

username314152

Poor graphics, Poor animations, Good tags. I have had high hopes for this game. I've downloaded it multiple times and forgotten that I didn't like it.

The over the top style and the animations just aren't for me. The animations might be better if I liked the style. Maybe others will still like it.

Posting a review mostly to remind myself not to download it again.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Upbutte

Okay, there's that. 54 minutes of my life that I will not get back. No fapping, because the animations are poor. There is no story, but knew that coming in. This game is the definition of grind with same scene payoff (and the scenes aren't great). This is just a :poop:show of a game.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Rabcor

It's maybe a smidge overrated, but it's pretty decent, most of the sex scenes are animated SFM style, a lot of work clearly went into this game.

But the gameplay loop is pretty meh, and unless you really like monster rape, there won't be anything for you here.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

DrHawtsauce

The animations have an older SFM feeling to them and honestly it's kind of awesome. Great game if you're looking for some beast/monster play, a pretty nice corruption system that's grindable but will also just come naturally as you play through it. Every interaction you have with each monster in the game is directly modified by your corruption level (Lewd Level), I don't think I found a single interaction that felt out of place. Solidly made game, check it out.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

PanchoPanda5847

this has to be one of the best games that I have played, well done animations, simple but great gameplay and the creator and moderators are very nice and listen the ideas of the fans.
    Keep the good work.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

rulfonastero

Masterpiece!!!
    I love it when a woman gets fucked by a monster, it's there)
    I love it when a woman is fucked by animals and here it is)
    Good graphics, rich animations.
    Simple but interesting plot.
    And the game is not at all demanding, it works on my dinosaur computer haah)
    5 out of 5
    10 of 10 !!!
    Pure thrill.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Canner

5/5 Game. Frequent Updates and lots of content. The characters are fun and the sex scenes are varied and plentiful throughout the game. Some "Bad Ends" have the option to keep playing even after seeing them which is a plus. The lewd point system also gives reason to see scenes multiple times to see all the changes.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

klitbutter

Probably the hottest Hgame I've ever played. The lewd system is great, the animations, reactions, and progression is top tier. Unique "enemy" encounter scenes, ever growing kinks being implemented, and quite LITERALLY infinite repeatable scenes too! Could not recommend this game more.