Ren'Py - The Pilgrimage [v2.05] [Messman]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dinamida

Good shit.
    Even tho this game is linear, it still gives you a lot of freedom. You can play it any way you like.
    Another thing is its v0.13 and it has A Lot of content already.
    I havent encountered any bugs, except for the ones in the bathroom ;)
    Art is top notch, i love it.
    Corruption is slow and smooth.
    Can't rate the story at this version, but what i can say is considering how much the current story revolves around just this small alien invasion, i can already tell this is going to be a Massive game once its completed.

I almost always post Cons when i rate games, but this game has none atm.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Do you like monsters forcing their way onto/into a woman in a spaceship sci fi setting?
    Do you like knotting where the dev actually has the critter shove the knot in the recipient?
    Do you like playing a game that had a bunch of people in the forums going "boohoohoo I don't like those fets no one should be allowed to like them" like little bitches and now you can jerk off to what those dweebs didn't like?
    If you answers yes to any or all of those is this the game for you! Only failed to get the full 5 stars for two reasons, 1) It's still got some bugs, errors in some scenes and 2) Mostly focuses on only one woman on the receiving end, some additional variety would have been nice. Really though, great addition to the 'monster fucks woman' genre, play if you want to see that.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Beats9821

Doesn't Disappoint.

The kind of game I would make if I had the abilities. The game starts out quickly and without mincing words. You understand the story and the characters and immediately get to the action. Dialogue doesn't go on forever and I never felt like there were many words wasted. The scenes are great, animation is plenty serviceable, and I like the fluid dynamics. You're gettin it on with alien fauna, so expect mostly that.

Only downsides are that renpy is a goofy system. There's some objectives that don't complete immediately. Sometimes, you feel like you need to complete certain objectives to progress or that you're unaware of how to get to the next stage. But, you just need to keep playing and completing whatever you think is right. Don't start the game over like I did. Just keep playing and an event will begin.

Running is a valuable strategy and you can ping-pong off areas to avoid a lot of encounters. If you salvage enough rooms then you'll never be at a loss for ammunition. Speaking of ammo, combat is not a driving force in this game yet. It's there to give some pacing to encounters and a little extra agency for the player. In the future, some parameters and gear might be fun to dabble with. Maybe some combat or ero stats on gear/consumables. Models and textures look good in almost every situation. Animations can be a little choppy sometimes but everything is serviceable.

Despite these small issues I have (a little confusing to progress, barebones combat, etc.) these do not detract from the overall experience. You're going to enjoy this game. Just give it a few minutes of your time for it to get going. I look forward to future releases.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Maxanan

Curious game concept: isolation with lustful monsters. In addition, the animation quality is impressive. A variety of "events" gives good replay value. Amazing work! Looking forward to the full release.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ZukaneKaimora

I really like this game and always look forward to updates for it! The animations are pretty good a few scenes look a bit odd but it's definitely not a deal breaker for me specially since games like these aren't all that common because of the bestiality tag but Keep up the awesome work!! I look forward to future updates!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Great game for bestiality fans! Interesting and engaging gameplay, quite good story and some very hot scenes. There's also futa around, which is nice.

The in-game walkthrough is a bit buggy and doesn't give you proper information often, but it's just a matter of paying attention to dialogue and everything you need to do is quite clear. However, it'd be great if it was fixed.

Really looking forward for further releases from this gem!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

marmosets

Gameplay - Good
    Reason: Gets moderately creative by including a combat system that evolves as your lewd level increases. Different combat decisions result in different sex animations.
    Also for replayability. You can't see every scene in a single play-through. Sometimes counter-intuitive choices will open up surprise scenes.
    A little directionless at times.

Story - Good
    Reason: Keeps moving with a clear direction in mind. Characters are fun with tongue-in-cheek dialogue.

Hotness - Good
    Reason: Loads of sexy monster-on-babe animations. Every decision seems to yield a new scene to uncover. Corruption style, it starts out rapey and she starts to love it. Monster dicks vary in size from big, to huge, to ginormous.
    No gallery, so use them save states wisely.

Overall - Good
    Can't wait to see how this develops. It's my favorite space adventure monster rape game so far, and there are some good ones.

[Rating scale: Either it's good or it's bad.]
  8. 5.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 1.1

tl dr; plays like a Japanese rape platformer except this uses 3dcgs and a scavenger system

NB: I know essentially nothing about Mass Effect
    A space monster rape/corruption game that has a lot of fun with it's simple premise
    • writing is a unique blend of the narrative taking itself seriously but having a lot light-hearted, comedic tones
    • Tali has an irresistible bubble butt
    • quirky but hot animations
      • monsters don't instantly penetrate Tali instead they start with some sort of foreplay
      • sexual content can get hardcore but yet remains a bit funny due Tali's ahegao face
    • sound effects included, some are funny like the alien grunts
    • simple gameplay
      • personally would like to see more done with it - that includes Tali's seduction/teasing
      • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • most content comes from the monster rape animation progression
      • otherwise, there isn't much right now except for at least two story events
      • shower action is currently useless - more can be done with that
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny sci fi game with quality foreplay and hardcore sex.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

lesnara

i might be biased but tali is my fav char from mass effect and I'm so happy this exist and its fun to i hope to see a lot more out of it but finding this really made my day. but i really hope it continues with letting you choice the rape scenario and the play along scenario. i love having the choice.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 8/10
    Imagery: 9/10
    Gameplay: 7/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 8/10

Emergency Induction Port.

There is nothing about this I don't like. You get to play and corrupt the best waifu in Mass Effect, get her porked by Varrens, space apes, and futa Asari. It's only an intro to the game, but it packs plenty of content. There's a simple combat system, hacking mini-games, unique scenes that can only be unlocked if you find certain items or perform certain actions. So much fun.

In the future I'd love to see more races racing to pump our purple butt slut full of their alien jizz, thinking there should be Krogan, Elcor, Volus, Yahg, and of course, the most annoying enemy in the ME universe, Pyjacks!

As it stands Tali doesn't spread her legs straight away, and only after a certain number of lewd encounters, will she start to have fun. But if you "lose" to enough creatures, then you'll get options to tease them to speed up the losing conditions, and later on you can even buy tranquilizer so Tali can get in close for a handy. This options will let Tali get lewder without barring your progress in the ship, which is nice, but I was hoping she'd up her game instead of just jerking them off. Sad.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of this, please don't end up abandoned.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

tripleP

Excellent h-game! There is a tiny amount of grind, but it never becomes annoying.

Pros:
    - Some solid animations
    - Mass Effect
    - Good writing

Cons:
    - Nothing with the Vorcha and MC yet
    - ???

Give it a shot!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ScreenedKhan

If you have been waiting for a good mass effect parody like I have, then you have come to the right place. Hot and smooth animations, a good bit of content and the promise of more is always welcome. This is my personal favorite mass effect parody game and one of my favorite h-games on this site.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

the Emporer's New Clone

Honestly one of the better sandbox type games on here. Reminds me of Tentacular and Knights of the Lust Temple, which are two of my favorite games on this site. If you have some money to spare, I would suggest supporting Messman of Subscribestar.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

MidnightVT

This is a great game. Excellent setting and characters, some great scenes fun gameplay. a very good start! i cannot wait to see how this game progresses and more content. Very good job
    The only complaint some have had is the English but its not bad and I reached out to the dev offering to go over the lines and improve them a little if he wants. Keep up the great work!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Hoffenfloffen

I am in love.
    That is the only way to describe it.
    This is the perfect game for me, almost tailor made.
    Ass focused, mass effect, beastiality, corruption game with just enough grind to keep it interesting.

But yes, the spelling is horrible, there's no denying that.
    However, it really doesn't bother me.

The only downside there is to this game, in my humble opinion, is that it's not finished and you're left wanting soooo much more, even if there's a solid hour of gameplay in the first release.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v1.0 Beta] is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Active Play
    + Long Game play
    + Fantastic Story

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:

This is a Game that's one of a Kind. The graphics are amazing,
    like it wants to jump out of the monitor, with quality like this you might just think your in a Movie.
    The story is a Mix of Sex , Sci-Fi, Monsters, weird Sex.
    The Monsters are Great and it keeps you glued to the Game, and finding objects and completing missions are not to hard, and this keeps you from giving up in frustration.
    Hope to see more from this Dev.

Its just awesome...

Damn worth the Download.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

minemaster

Even tho the animations can be quite crude, the game has a very good flow and engaging progression. Also if you are into alien chicks and monsters/beasts or simply a fan of Mass Effect, you will enjoy it for sure. Compared to many other Ren'Py games out there, this one here is quite raw but a gem nonetheless . It is also worth mentioning that for an initial release, this game already has much more content than a lot of similar projects have after months of updates.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

human deviant

Certainly interesting, I always though Tali was a neglected character by the erotic fandom, glad to see her finally getting some love. My one quibble is the English. I found aspects of this reminiscent of Indian tech support scammers. Other than that it contains a few deliciously beastly, raunchy scenes, and I look forward to seeing where this game goes in the future. If it grows enough, I would suggest getting a native English speaker to do some proofreading.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

HornDoggo

Pretty good concept and execution. I like the spontaneous sexual encounters and different enemies. Animations are great too, especially the cum animations. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the main character being an alien girl, but to each their own.
    I'll definitely be following this project.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Tlazol

I'm commander Tlazol, and this is my favorite Ren'Py game on the Citadel.
    Promising, sexy, and puts the spotlight on the most underrated Mass Effect babe of all. I look forward to updates and content coming!