VN - Unity - The Pill [v0.6] [Begrove]

1. 2.00 star(s)

RAlN

Really unfortunate.
    Like others said the premise is good, and the animations are great. The voice acting is decent too.
    But then after the transformation, the conclusion is all written in text with blackscreen.
    All the build up changing their body to your taste is now thrown down the gutter with a blackscreen..

Seeing how this is version 0.6, with 6 different chapters, I don't think the developer plans to animate the endings. Seems like blackscreen-white-text is going to be the conclusion of every transformation.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Aeyol

I am impressed by the animation of the enlargement, and the girls are kind of cute. But then, when you think you gonna get a reward, you are facing a wall of text... That leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zedzc

I love the growth things, so... That's why I mark it with 5 stars. And yes, the game is still in develop, and sure with bugs, but why not have a try with the growing girls in height, muscles, breasts and butts. And really, I love the heights and muscles best.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

Cockblocker. 0/10

The idea is nice, the renders and animations you have are nice, but every time it is getting interesting, the game switches to a pure text mode and you get only descriptions.

It's either a very elaborate troll attempt or ... tbh - I cant think of something else.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Pretty alright for a quick CYOA VN.
    Thankfully most of it is pretty WYSIWYG, so it's pretty easy to avoid stuff you don't like, but there's still some stuff here and there that's just straight-up dice rolls, like the entire party chapter, where literally every option is "pick girl A or girl B" and you have no way of knowing if you're going to get to see some massive tiddies, or some really low quality blueberry transformation.

Still, I dislike Daz3D models, and the quality of the renders vary a bit, I especially hate the butt jiggle animation, since maybe only half or so of the actual butt jiggles, leaving everything else to just clip a bunch and look terrible.
    Actually, yeah, most of the massively massive stuff looks pretty bad, most Daz3D models weren't built for those kinds of extremes

EDIT: I figure I should also mention that one of the game's biggest black marks to its quality is that the gameplay really does just consist of you trying each and every choice in the game, trying AAAAA, then AAAAB, then AAABA, then AAABB, etc. Some of the content is pretty obvious, but some isn't; again, the party chapter.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

dJames71

There is absolutely no nudity or sex in this "game". As soon as the good part comes all graphics go black and it goes straight to text (which i didn't read because I DON'T CARE!) Could've been interesting, but as it is a complete waste of time and bandwidth
  7. 5.00 star(s)

WadeWilson12

Fun story, great animations. Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes growth animations. Could use more nudity as it continues and visuals to go with the endings. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this as it updates
  8. 1.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update 0.4.7: I've got to drop it to a 1, I love breast expansion as a concept, body morphing as a concept, lactation as a concept, yet the execution here is just maddeningly bad. Having to go through all the choice trees to get all the endings is tedious to the point of making this game actively anti-fun. I doubt I'll ever play it again unless it just comes with a totally unlocked gallery as this should be an example used in game development classes of poor design ruining a good concept and cg.

Update 0.4.0: I initially hoped I could raise the rating, I like so many of the concepts in it, hoping for actual sex in it eventually, and it addressed some of the issues as gallery now allows replay of in game scenes.
    However it still makes you hoard saves or play it over, and Over, and OVER to see the content. And Why? It doesn't add anything to the player experience.
    It's not just bad grind either it's pointless grind. You can't rewind or fast forward, if you click too fast it will auto select answers, so it's bad, pointless, poorly interfaced grind.
    Since it also took out almost as much content as it added, I'm dropping the rating to a 2 for now , but hoping it finds it's footing next version. It's still got potential but it still badly needs play improvements and a polishing of a clunky interface.

Original: IF it added a real replay gallery, or even better a walkthrough to cut the grind given it's clunky save system, it could got a 4 or better someday. Right now though it's just painful to grind out the choices over and over to unlock all the images (and then still be unable to just replay the body mod game play, what you unlock is just still art). It stops being fun and that's not good for a game.

I want to love this game. I want to give it five. I Truly Hope It Gets Better. It hits on great breast expansion/body mod, it's got some incredible lactation images, I'd take the CG from it any day. It's just got such crappy and repetitive game play though. It's all I can do to give it three stars.

It's not bad. It just could be much better and more enjoyable to play.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v0.3.0] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great Renders

Cons:
    - No Story
    - Just some Pics

Conclusion:
    Nothing to do except swallowing Pills and seeing how a girls body changes,wow haven't seen something like this before,and im serious.
    For me it get boring after a couple of minutes,even though the graphics are nice.
    Recommendation:
    not worth the download
  10. 2.00 star(s)

dogeatsdog

So there is some good new and some bad news here. The renders are great and the idea behind the pills is very interesting. That's the good news. The bad news is there is nothing much to this game beyond the transformations after taking the pills. There is a bunch of text describing what would or could happen but no visuals of...you know...the goods. It's all clothes on. At least the makers could have provide a couple naughty bits or scenes...but they did not. Maybe it will get better but at least there should be some nudity.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

comcen99

This is a really short game with very few options to the few given endings. The character design and some animations on the transformations is good. That's all the good stuff it has to offer. Being too short of a game and endings laid out in writings instead of the animations making this game more of demo. Look up on this game at least at v0.50 or the lack of content may just disappoint you.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Munardy

Nice renders, but the practise of answering unsaid things from the off camera protagonist tickles me the wrong way. Also, I see little possibility to add any kind of depth to the game. It's change woman this way or that, try it out, the end. For me who dl's it in less than 20 seconds, it's worth trying and then removing from harddisk, since it's so small. YMMV.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Plaedios

Interesting and great game, has loads of potential. I can't wait to see what else the author has in store as this is labeled chapeter one.

The main girl is stunning, probably the most beautiful CG girl I've come across would wife her. She's shown as being kinky the scripted work has been well thought and inputted.

This game ticks everybox for anyone interested in breast expansion as well as butt expansion. There are some amazing and lovely gallery still in the game showing you need to work to get different endings for each.

I see no faults in this game, as for me it hits all my boxes.

The sooner science makes these pills real the better.