VN Unity The Pill [v0.6] [Begrove]

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 1, 2017
Well it has been a year since i last tried this game and back there only Belle existed.

Trish chapter was pretty solid too and the 3rd chapter with both of them is likely the best of the three. (the more the merrier)

The choice marker and time undo button are helpful but this game is still very grindy compared to the amount of content it offers. At least it's high quality content if you have a growth fetish. (like me)

Managed to find 28/30 endings but i'm growing tired from searching and i also miss the world ending ... ending too. The other missing one is the good/secret ending from chapter 3.

NoNameFred

Sep 1, 2019
Well it has been a year since i last tried this game and back there only Belle existed.

Trish chapter was pretty solid too and the 3rd chapter with both of them is likely the best of the three. (the more the merrier)

The choice marker and time undo button are helpful but this game is still very grindy compared to the amount of content it offers. At least it's high quality content if you have a growth fetish. (like me)

Managed to find 28/30 endings but i'm growing tired from searching and i also miss the world ending ... ending too. The other missing one is the good/secret ending from chapter 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: supercheese123

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone got a spreadsheet or something for all the endings?
im missing World Ending from ch1

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
This game is really improving, crazy it took this long to get nudity but sure. Im hoping we can get actual full visuals instead of just text for ending but I do like the improvements. Hoping unity works better for the dev and maybe someday fix the lag issues and reduce the grind level to get the ending. That's a big issue, the weird grind, its a loading menu grind. The interface needs a lot of work to get it fluent and feel less sluggish and restrictive. Seeing the kind of game it is, imo you should have a lot more freedom getting places, going backward, resetting, and going thru the narratives. Something to speed things up, but also stop you from accidentally skipping thru an animation. Your doing some parts repeatedly to do different options, so you want to be able to get through the stuff you've gone through 4 times while also not skipping the stuff you wanted to see in the first place. A common thing i see in games is allowing you to skip things you've already seen, but stop you from fast forwarding through new dialogues and such. This is just my opinions, as a fellow BE fan I rly like this game and the progress it's made. It's a direction that pleases me ;)

Net-Bunny

Feb 29, 2020
I'm hoping we can get actual full visuals instead of just text for ending but I do like the improvements.
That is one of the goals on the BEGrove Patreon. They're a ways off though, so if you want to see it happen, you might want to consider supporting them. I suggest everyone who has enjoyed what has been released so far do the same. It's the best way to ensure we get more high-quality content and potentially see even more fetishes included in the game. Plus, there are some fun, exclusive images and animations that can only be seen by patrons.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
My God, from a cute girl you turned him into a 40 year old woman with huge tits and ass,this is disgusting.

Reactions: gorgone

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
30 endings in this game ? Damn, it must have more story with the endings, then the game itself. :unsure:

vultron

May 19, 2018
Problem for me is this game has no pay off to getting the endings it's just a bunch of text I don't really feel motivated to get them all when my reward is a black screen and white text maybe it'll change in future.

Reactions: HarryHill99

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Heh, I would appreciate a list of how to get each ending too, figuring them out is frustrating
i was planning on making a Node tree of each choice in Paint or something.
but i still need someone to confirm all endings.
otherwise i won't be doing anything unless there's a reason to download the game and start over.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I download the game, but when I start and see the 0/n endings, I discover that this game isn't the best for my taste. I prefer games with less endings (better 1 or 2 differents), or only play the endings that I like and avoid the others (for example, in games with more than 1 romantic interest if there are some different endings, or I only choose the harem route, if exist, or only go for one of the girls, the one that I prefer, and avoid to see the rest of the endings). I don't have any clue about the different endings and what I prefer.

Well, I'm going to try the game, and see how really is and if I can see a good ending at first time. (I hope it is possible to have an ending that I like at the first time).

But thanks for the game, the models are really good and I think that the story can be fun.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Heh, I would appreciate a list of how to get each ending too, figuring them out is frustrating
i made this node map. Im still missing 1 Ending and as you can see i tried ALL choices. CH1 only so far.

Edit: fixed it. Complete map added. If you miss the choice for End 14, you have to do at least 1 ending and then click the UNDO button to rewind time.
ch1.png

Last edited:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Never played a game with a worse choice in what engine it utilises. This would be such a smooth experience if it ran using Renpy instead, pity as it's clearly filling a solid fetish avenue.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes