VN Unity The Pill [v0.6] [Begrove]

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Breast and Ass expansion, especially extreme ones, are definitely not my cup of tea.
And I don't like milking too.

But everything else is great!
I love the animations, congratulations to the artist!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Never played a game with a worse choice in what engine it utilises. This would be such a smooth experience if it ran using Renpy instead, pity as it's clearly filling a solid fetish avenue.
The choice of engine also means that the game won't run under 32-bit Windows. That's annoying, as an earlier versions would.

Taz1800

Aug 12, 2017
Problem for me is this game has no pay off to getting the endings it's just a bunch of text I don't really feel motivated to get them all when my reward is a black screen and white text maybe it'll change in future.
there's one more thing for me is that the don't clothes rip apart/open for some transformations...

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Breast and Ass expansion, especially extreme ones, are definitely not my cup of tea.
And I don't like milking too.
They are mine and I always have such high hopes for this even when I grew so frustrated I stopped patreoning it.

Never played a game with a worse choice in what engine it utilises. This would be such a smooth experience if it ran using Renpy instead, pity as it's clearly filling a solid fetish avenue.
It's pre-Unity engine was worse, now in Unity I can think of several good Unity games that execute so much better than this, I wish they'd either switch to Ren'Py or take some time to better understand the engine they are using.

i made this node map. Im still missing 1 Ending and as you can see i tried ALL choices. CH1 only so far.
View attachment 876737
YOU ARE A ###DAMN HERO AND NATIONAL, NO, WORLD TREASURE!

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The first time she eats the cheese she should burb. The second time she turn into the elf.
no idea how it works.
last time i tried it it just went straight to the Elf thing.
when i loaded a save it gave me the burp scene

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Finished all chapters.
Here's the Choice maps
Walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MaxDSpace

Jun 13, 2020
are the windows download links broken for anyone else?
all of them come back with some variation of file not found.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
wth it won`t even start ....all i get is a dark screen? well that version seemed to be the rpgm version.

Last edited:

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
ok this version worked BUT it has not enoughj pics in it,you get too a certain point and all you get is dialog. no ;pics......what a waste...... I swear early version showed more effects than this version.

Net-Bunny

Feb 29, 2020
ok this version worked BUT it has not enoughj pics in it,you get too a certain point and all you get is dialog. no ;pics......what a waste...... I swear early version showed more effects than this version.
I have played both versions and, as of the most recently available revision, the content is identical between them. As for the "all dialogue, no pics" comment, I am assuming you are referring to the endings. With enough support on the , they would promise to create fully animated endings. If you really want to see that (and you enjoy what you've played thus far), throw them a couple bucks a month and get them closer to that goal. Regardless, just be patient.

MrHHH

Jan 5, 2018
I found the command line that will let you use your whole screen. Without the text bar at the top.
Assuming you're using a standard 1080p screen, create a batch file in the same directory. Call it "start.bat" or something obvious. Edit it, it will only have one line:

Code:
"The Pill.exe" -popupwindow -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
Run the batch file and the game will start.

Reactions: Balloo
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes