VN - Ren'Py - The Pink Answer [v0.4] [MobsterCorgi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tomuch

Played the 0.1 beta

I really like the idea of a sissification game, where the player is not the sissy and takes on the dominating part.
    The story idea seems perfect for this type of game but it is a very early version so it will be very interesting which way the developler will go with story. Currently there is only one sissy in the game, but hopefully (and looking at the cover pic of this threat) more than one sissy will be trained.

the AI pics are pretty and fit to the story, but have some small/fixable problems e.g. during the yoga scene the sissy has different clothes in nearly every picture.

But all in all a great idea, a great start for the story and really good visualization. Looking forward to see more content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ninjasmurf73

Finally , a very promising sissy trainer game where YOU are in charge. I am typically not a huge fan of AI art but it does work for this game right now , nothing weird like seven fingers, etc. Not sure it was my choices but hope transition goes a little slower. Hate gthe grind but not a fan of super easy either. Debt story is interesting. It has been used used in other sci fi stories (taking on debt of parents or forced menial job becuase you don't show potential according to the those who rule the society) but never like this so kudos to developer. All in all, look forward to the next update. Nice Job!!!